If Obama committed a felony, here is some of the evidence.

GALTGULCH8

The following is from the Western Journalism site.

http://www.westernjo...e-registration/

<<<"

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Exposes Forgery Of Obama’s Selective Service Registration

MARCH 3, 2012 BY FLOYD AND MARY BETH BROWN 65 COMMENTS

arpaio6433-256x300.jpg

Having just attended Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s “Cold Case Posse” news conference in Phoenix, Arizona, we candidly admit we have never seen a greater example of raw media bias in our 30 years of watching the fourth estate

Arpaio organized the cold case five-member law enforcement posse last year to investigate allegations that the Obama birth certificate released to the public by the White House on April 27, 2011 might be a forgery, and he said he constituted the posse after a request by 250 Maricopa County citizens.

In less than an hour, Arpaio’s team laid out a compelling case that individuals working under the President of the United States have engaged in criminal forgery. And most interestingly, the case isn’t just about Obama’s birth certificate.

The case against Obama was made with simple, clear videos describing the techniques the forgers used to falsifying important documents released by Obama’s team. It was obvious that the law enforcement professionals doing the actual investigation are real pros. If you want the details of the techniques used you can watch the videos on Westernjournalism.com

The Arpaio team devastated the legitimacy of Obama’s purported birth certificate from Hawaii. The investigation by document forensic experts systematically showed how the document could not be real and is part of a criminal conspiracy to commit fraud.

But we found the most interesting information presented to have nothing to do with the Obama nativity story. Instead it had to do with the selective service records. Forensic document analysis proved this document was also a forgery. Intensive documentation proving that Postal indicia on the form was forged was particularly damaging, as this type of postal fraud is a federal felony.

In the days ahead, it will be interesting to see if the mainstream media provides any coverage of the event’s allegations. Sitting in the room we were overwhelmed by the professionalism of these sworn officers of the law. They clearly used the best experts in their investigation. Finally a legitimate law enforcement official has looked at the evidence and found, as Arpaio said, “probable cause that a felony has been committed.”

Going forward, Arpaio said that he would continue to investigate. Illusions were made to the existence of over 200 sworn depositions by witnesses in the case, including a witness that, when he met Barack Obama was introduced to him, as a foreign exchange student.

If you don’t believe us, go and watch the video of the news conference yourself; it is posted online.

Obama’s team responded with ridicule, not answers. His campaign tweeted links to an old episode of the X-Files TV show. But ridicule in the face of legitimate questions only works so long.

Citizens are still daring to ask questions about Obama. And by doing it you face certain ridicule, name calling and being treated as children. Even when you may be asking legitimate questions, which have been routinely asked of presidential candidates in the past or have been asked of Republican candidates this year, you are censured.

As WND.com has reported, “Poll after poll in recent months has indicated that Americans have a high level of concern over Barack Obama’s eligibility to be president; with one poll showing fully half of the nation wants Congress to investigate the question.” But to date, nothing has been done.

Let’s hope the US Congress can have the courage of Sheriff Joe Arpaio.">>>

Evidently I am not alone in wondering about our leader's credentials and eligibility. Curious that certain posters here have treated my quest with ridicule as well. Good luck to the Sheriff but if it turns out that Obama is not on the ballot after all for re election, a Republican might have even more difficulty winning over, say, Hillary Clinton, if she could be persuaded to take the plunge.

gulch

Gulch,

I wish the Sheriff good luck, too.

As this is going the route of correct procedure (first law enforcment, then the courts) instead of just public opinion, I believe this one is not going to go away.

I really like the fact that the Sheriff is not accusing Obama of anything directly at this point. He's keeping it all to correct procedure--and at this point, he can only affirm that the forensic evidence shows that a felony most likely was committed (twice). He does not affirm who committed it.

I also like the fact that he is searching for the next procedural step (where to officially place his findings) where he believes the process will not be corrupt.

That's the only way to nail the bastards when stakes are this high. One correct incontestable step at a time in the correct order.

I'm also starting to think that Trump bluffed when he retreated after Obama's people presented the long-form birth certificate. I think he was well aware of what the good Sheriff and his posse were doing and might have even paid for some of the costs. But that is my conjecture, not anything I read anywhere.

Michael

Half way decent journalism by main media in 2007 and Obama wouldn't have gotten anywhere. They aren't going to give him up to facts now. It's not documents that need investigation, it's those media. Objectively speaking, however, they are untouchable absent a gross mistake which they will immediately isolate and damage control. Edith Efron failed with her two books decades ago to make a dent in their raw political and cultural power. They have no intellectual power. The intellectual power of the left evaporated long ago. It probably peaked in the 1950s.

--Brant