Talk about a Slippery Slope - Concentration Camps!

General Wesley Clark, a Democrat, says we should put "radicalized" Americans in internment camps. Europe should, too.

Fuck him.

You put people in jail--not concentration camps--if they commit real crimes, not thought crimes. And you stop the silly crap going on right now that protects and encourages the radicalizers.

You cut bad problems off at the head, not the collective.

Fuck him again.

Michael

General Wesley Clark, a Democrat, says we should put "radicalized" Americans in internment camps. Europe should, too.

His term radicalized Americans is curious, as he did not refer to them as what they are, radicalized Muslims. And since he's a liberal, radicalized American to him would be more like a American Conservative who is loyal to the Constitution, but not necessarily loyal to an unconstitutional liberal government bureaucracy.

Radicalized American is an oxymoron, for if a person is radicalized, they are no longer an American because they have abandoned living by American values.

Here's an idea, end the welfare system so people come here for the American dream of freedom to work hard and keep what you earn. And re-instate the 2nd amendment. Encourage every person to keep and own firearms and carry if so inclined. Miscreants would come here to be buried.

General Wesley Clark, a Democrat, says we should put "radicalized" Americans in internment camps. Europe should, too.

According to a search, the word 'radicalized' seems to be undefined apart from 'extreme'. Extreme what? Extreme rationality? Extreme freedom? Extreme good? What is wrong with extreme merely as extreme? Without a better definition, the word 'radicalized' is a wildcard to be used any way they want.

*** red alert *** red alert *** red alert ***

They will put radicalized people in residential centres, with double fences with barbed wire facing in, and near a railroad track. This residential centre exists.

According to a search, the word 'radicalized' seems to be undefined apart from 'extreme'. Extreme what? Extreme rationality? Extreme freedom? Extreme good? What is wrong with extreme merely as extreme? Without a better definition, the word 'radicalized' is a wildcard to be used any way they want.

They will put radicalized people in residential centres, with double fences with barbed wire facing in, and near a railroad track. This residential centre exists.

I've been to the site of one of the Japanese-Canadian work/internment camps near Naramata. It's now a touristy, new-agey, healing-magic kind of creepy-beautiful place. (I don't know if it is related in any way, but Japanese-Canadians have the highest rate of intermarriage of all Canadians, some 79% at last sounding. How to escape future internment? Blend, blend right in. Métissage!).

But, never mind, I think you want to talk about Them. As in 'They will put radicalized people in residential centres.' I thought about it and then thought a little bit more -- are you referring to former Residential Schools (for 'Indians')? No, that can't be it -- how about residential 'treatment' centres? Is that what you mean? For radicalized substance abusers like Rob Ford? Or prison-camps like at Matsqui? The old Colony Farm?

But, maybe we should be more concerned with what They have in store for the radicalized 'designated enemy' as in WWII, which similar something Clark seemed to be recommending. You say there is a residential centre with barbed-wire fences near a railway. This could refer to about fifty thousand pieces of property in Canada, or more. Or maybe the major POW camp from the war years in Angler. Or any of the big hog farms south of Edmonton.

Where is the This in "This residential centre exists'? Have you seen enough of the counter-intelligence, that we might geo-locate it?

-- Oh, heck, I thought a little bit more and figured you might have been using the Internet! Using the internet to identify the camps. I ventured out into the Internet and I found this:

Our Canadian friends tell us that virtually all Canadian military bases, especially those north of the 50th Parallel, are all set up with concentration camps. Not even half of these can be listed, but here are a few sites with the massive land space to handle any population: Suffield CFB - just north of Medicine Hat, less than 60 miles from the USA. Primrose Lake Air Range - 70 miles northeast of Edmonton. Wainwright CFB - halfway between Medicine Hat and Primrose Lake.

Yikes. There is in in black and white (with an ugly grey background).

I am going to send a query note to the folks at that site. I am wondering if they have used the new tool of Google Maps/Earth to more accurately site the camps.

But that cannot possibly be your source, Jerry, since I think the owners have died or been imprisoned, or at least had a disabling accident, since the information seems a bit out of date: 'Guantanamo Bay, Cuba - US Marine Corps Base - Presently home to 30,000 Mariel Cubans and 40,000 Albanians. Total capacity unknown."'

[...]

But that cannot possibly be your source, Jerry,

[...]

You didn't do your homework. And the way you are going, you never will.

The folks whose signaturess are at the bottom of the Declaration of Independence were radicalized.

Does RR know this?

Or Gary?

Or our traveling sea going O'bama acolyte?

A...

[...]

But that [website cited by WSS] cannot possibly be your source, Jerry,

Oh, dear. Why don't you simply share the information and/or sources you have amassed, Jerry?

I promise I won't report you to CSIS or Metabunk.

The folks whose signaturess are at the bottom of the Declaration of Independence were radicalized.

Does RR know this?

Or Gary?

Or our traveling sea going O'bama acolyte?

Who is the 'traveling sea going O'bama acolyte'? I forget.

Edited by william.scherk

The Navy dude who was in the Middle East on assignment

I will send a note backstage or via Twitter/Facebook if you can remember the name, and are serious. Are you thinking of Kacy Ray? Looks like he may not come around anymore, being last active on Aug 30 2014.

[...]

But that [website cited by WSS] cannot possibly be your source, Jerry,

Oh, dear. Why don't you simply share the information and/or sources you have amassed or lit on, Jerry?

I could post a video but of 15 minutes only the first 2 are relevant, and you don't like the source anyway.

How do I know it is or is supposed to be a residential centre? That's what she called it.

How do I know it has double fences with barbed wire facing in to keep people in? It's a video, you can see, and Jesse pointed it out.

A residential centre (or so it's called) that looks like a prison. I'm not saying it's the only building that fits that description. It is one. At least one such building exists. Probably not the only one.

Why is the barbed wire facing in, not out? To keep people in, not to keep people out. That looks like a prison.

There other little hints. The woman seems reluctant to give information, the politician (later in the video) plays dumb.

But no matter, you don't like the source.

Your main problem is you trust government. So to you anything that makes government look bad is obviously false.

That looks to me like a prison being called a residential centre with a shroud of secrecy about it.

But they're only for people that don't come up to WIlliams standards, so, they're okay. Rational, caring, sharing, emotionally intelligent and empathic citizens of the world have nothing to fear. Maybe if all the pigs were locked up flowers would bloom twelve months of the year... You know, those climate change deniers and Mises readers... Those people who don't laugh at Thomas Sowell's first name because...you know, uncle and all...

Jerry, I am not the only spectator here, there are hundreds of lurkers and regulars. These are your readers. Please post the video (and/or other sources) and let readers individually judge or decide if it and its creator/star is credible or not. Forget whether WSS likes zany claims and sources. He is not the point.

You may change some minds ... or at least give an interesting addition to the sum of knowledge.

Edited by william.scherk

Jerry, I am not the only reader here. Please post the video and let your readers decide if it is credible or not.

Can someone explain to me how to post only the first 2 minutes of a 15 minute youtube video?

It gives me START but not END. I don't know if that would work anyway.

Jerry, I am not the only reader here. Please post the video and let your readers decide if it is credible or not.

Can someone explain to me how to post only the first 2 minutes of a 15 minute youtube video?

It gives me START but not END. I don't know if that would work anyway.

Sure: "Here is a 15 minute you tube video. You can watch the first 2 minutes for free."

--Brant

I will send a note backstage or via Twitter/Facebook if you can remember the name, and are serious. Are you thinking of Kacy Ray? Looks like he may not come around anymore, being last active on Aug 30 2014.

Yep Kacy Ray and I could care less if he ever came back Bill so save your efforts.

Jerry, since you mentioned Jesse, I thought you might have meant Jesse Ventura. But since you also said "that's what she called it," which might mean a woman's video from Youtube, I am not sure.

Just in case you meant Jesse Ventura, I believe we have already had a discussion about his entertaining exploration of FEMA concentration camps (in which he worked with Alex Jones) ...

In any case, here below is the first of several parts of the Jesse Ventura show that featured an exciting discovery of mysterious 'residential centres.' From the Youtube blurb, emphasis added:

At one of many real and verified FEMA locations, Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones approach a "Residential Center" run by Homeland Security in central Texas where they find locked doors, double-fences and escape warnings around the entire perimeter. Further inside the facility, they witness a playground complex, swings and slides for children. The crew walks up to the front door and attempts to get some answers. But the officials refuse to either confirm or deny the facility's purpose, including whether or not American citizens are being held inside. However, our past investigations into this facility reveal that it has confined both children and adults, including immigrants, refugee seekers and American citizens.

Your main problem is you trust government. So to you anything that makes government look bad is obviously false.

Government education has imprinted William with the mind of a bureaucrat...

...and that explains why he so blindly places his trust in them.

They're his kin.

Greg

Government education has imprinted William with the mind of a bureaucrat...

Greg, did you go to school as a child? If yes, did you go to a private school? If not, how did you overthrow the government school's indoctrination?

I imagine you were home-schooled, and that is how you escaped the effect. Perhaps you completed your studies when your parents decided that you needed no more education -- at age 16 or so, whatever the legal requirements were. If I am wrong about that, please let us know the details.

I am puzzled at how you come to a conclusion about someone's mind, or rather how you arrive at the psychological understanding of another person's mind. I figure it is a form of female intuition, not needing any objective observations or premise-checking.

As always, your psychological diagnoses are amusing.

If not, how did you overthrow the government school's indoctrination?

...by making my own way out in the real world as an independent Capitalist private sector entrepreneur.

That trumps any liberal politically correct government "education". Government "education" only appeals to bureaucratic minds. It grooms inept do nothings to become do bureaucratic do nothing employees... because that's what it needs to continue to grow.

The liberal government bureaucracy lusts after people like you! :laugh:

I am puzzled at how you come to a conclusion about someone's mind, or rather how you arrive at the psychological understanding of another person's mind.

It's easy. I simply read your own words.

You're a dead giveaway.

Greg

You were a shitty student. You failed at school and blamed the teachers and society for your failure. You envy educated people, and you make up emotional justifications for your envy. You have a hard time with intellectual topics and have read nothing of Ayn Rand's non-fiction. You prefer videos of stupid and uninformed religious nutbars to the hard graft of thinking and reasoning. You feel you are outclassed and outgunned in any argument, so you pretend you have a superior feminine intuition, a gift of discernment.

How is that, Greg? Does that fulfill your pre-requisite diagnosis-at-a-distance criteria? Is it insulting enough to serve as a corollary to your mind-reading and envious accusations? Is it hateful and presumptuous enough to match the ugliness and vindictiveness in your soul?

You were a shitty student...

Absolutely correct, William.

It was demeaning for me to have to sit and listen to the bureaucratic drivel (similar to yours) of useless do-nothing government employees who would never survive in the free market American Capitalist private sector... because they're failures.

So instead of wasting years sitting like an inert lump in a liberal government subsidized medrasa as you did, just to become a bureaucratic employee... I taught myself how to become an American Capitalist entrepreneur by going into business for myself.

Real life is a far better educator than any government school could ever be. Learning how to work on my own to pay my way through life, without needing to suck off of the liberal bureaucracy, has made it possible for me to taste the personal satisfaction of earning my own financial independence.

As far as the rest of your opinions of me... I honestly don't find what you say to be the least bit offensive considering the source. So you're welcome to feel or to say whatever you want....

...because the objective reality of my own life always tells me the truth of whether or not I'm doing what's right. :smile:

Greg

And there it goes deep to left and way gone over the big Green Monster...

m_507f0190884e1cd2cfbb53e9ec5e01-1.gif

Talk about grooving a pitch to Greg!!

A...