South Carolina Church Shooting

South Carolina Church Shooting

What is it with this guy Dylann Roof? Why did he shoot up a church of black people?

After listening to pundits, you wonder:

Racism?

Pharmaceuticals?

Too many guns on the street?

Damn all these political agendas. Real people died, not story people or agenda people.

I have an idea. Let's call this by it's real name.

Evil.

The guy Roof is evil and likes to kill people.

That's the real problem.

May he get what he deserves, but it looks like he will get better in America's current evil-tolerance agenda-pumping environment.

The only way we can start to turn this around is by using the correct name for evil.

Evil.

Dylann Roof is evil. He deserves to die. The sooner the better.

Michael

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were a church goer, I'd pack.

--Brant

And the little cretin would not have had the chance to re-load...and saves court costs.

Of course, all rational people want to keep weapons out of the hands of the mentally ill, AND out of the hands of potential civil rights violators. However, Obama's political focus on taking guns out of the hands of Americans in general really ticks me off. It is a stupid, unconstitutional vision for America. One person defending themselves with a gun could have stopped ALL of the massacres since the invention of fire arms.

While this crime is certainly despicable one can only wonder why Obama, who was sad and angry, would curiously say "It doesn’t happen in other places with this kind of frequency” ISIS, Hamas & the Taliban have killed tens of thousands...where's his outrage on that?

Low hanging fruit. Church... a perfect gun free zone.

Anyone want to lay bets the creep was on meds? :laugh:

70% of the US population is on prescription drugs... and 26% are taking psychotropics.

America is a dope culture.

Greg

And it's causing a flurry in RSA since he's photographed with the old South African and old Rhodesian flags on his jacket.

Goes to show, many have declared, what racists whites still are. (White) FaceBookers have been rushing to deny that, quite legitimately. Nobody appears to want mentioned that hand grenades were exploded in an Anglican Church in Cape Town by members of the 'Azanian People's Liberation Party' in '93. 11 worshippers were killed, over 50 injured.

Yeah, Mr. President...I guess maybe you might take a look at your Chinese buds...

March 28, 2014: 7 injured, with 2 (a woman and four year old boy) seriously injured. The attack occurred on the outskirts of Qinzhou city, in the Guangxi province.
March 27, 2014: 6 were stabbed to death and 7 injured over a property dispute in Beijing.
March 14, 2014: Knife attack in Changsha market leaves 6 dead.
March 1, 2014: 33 people killed and 143 wounded by a group of knife wielding men at the Kunming Railway Station in Yunnan province.
August 26, 2013: 4 dead and 11 injured by a single attacker along Chengdu’s Caojia Alley.
August 20, 2013: 3 killed and at least 12 injured in a knife attack on a bus in the central Henan province.
July 31, 2013: 11 were injured in a knife attack on a bus in Hong Kong.
July 29 2013: 3 people stabbed to death, 5 injured in Shenzhen, in the Guangdong province. Killer randomly attacked people people along the line the side of a road.
July 26, 2013: 5 people killed and 3 wounded in a knife attack in Luohe city in Henan province. After first stabbing people in the village the attack continued in a furniture shop where two more people were killed.
July 22, 2013: Knife attack in a store in Beijing’s Xicheng district leaves 1 dead, 3 wounded.
July 19, 2013: A knife wielding man killed two people at a shopping mall in downtown Beijing. This was probably reported because one of the two murder victims was an American.
May 22 2013: 7 injured (six primary school students and a woman) with a cleaver at a primary school in the Maoming city government in the southern province of Guangdong.
December 14, 2012: Stabbed 23 children and an elderly woman at the village’s primary school as children were arriving for classes
August 2, 2012: Teenager killed 9 and wounded 4 in Yongling town.
January 20, 2012: Seven people were injured, two seriously, in a knife attack Thursday in the city of Zhongshan in south China’s Guangdong Province.
September 14, 2011: 6 killed (two young girls and four adults) near a nursery in Gongyi.
August 30, 2011: 8 children injured at a child-care centre in Minhang District, Shanghai.
August 4, 2010: 4 killed (3 children and one teacher) and about 20 other children wounded at a kindergarten in Zibo, Shandong province.
May 12, 2010: Seven children and two adults were killed and 11 other persons wounded with a cleaver at a kindergarten in Hanzhong, Shaanxi.
April 30, 2010: 28 students, 2 teachers, and one security guard were wounded in a knife attack in a Jiangsu province kindergarten.
April 29, 2010: 16 students and a teacher were wounded at an elementary school in southern Guangdong province.
March 31, 2010: “A man killed a young woman and injured two other people in a knife attack at a university campus in southwest China’s Sichuan Province, officials said Wednesday.”
March 23, 2010: 9 children murdered with a knife at an elementary school in Nanpign, Fujian province.

Quote from where, please?

While this crime is certainly despicable one can only wonder why Obama, who was sad and angry, would curiously say "It doesn’t happen in other places with this kind of frequency” ISIS, Hamas & the Taliban have killed tens of thousands...where's his outrage on that?

Part of Obama's Saul Alinsky training. Blame America. It is -always- our fault.

If the church shooter were placed into the general prison population she (oops I me he, whats with the girly hair dude?) would have an opportunity to interact in a violent manner with folks who can take care of themselves thereby proving his worthiness. I am sure he will welcome the opportunity to prove his superiority.

Many of us righteous white guys would get a good laugh when his head is bashed and his throat is slit 10 minutes after stepping onto the prison quod. What a cowardly monster.

If the church shooter were placed into the general prison population she (oops I me he, whats with the girly hair dude?) would have an opportunity to interact in a violent manner with folks who can take care of themselves thereby proving his worthiness. I am sure he will welcome the opportunity to prove his superiority.

Many of us righteous white guys would get a good laugh when his head is bashed and his throat is slit 10 minutes after stepping onto the prison quod. What a cowardly monster.

He will be in protective custody, or, he will be a boy toy for the Aryan Nation.

He will be in protective custody, or, he will be a boy toy for the Aryan Nation.

No. He'll be on death row.

--Brant

--Brant

Not until he is convicted and the Judge, or, jury sentences him to death.

--Brant

...for 27 years on endless legal appeal.

Greg

I just pulled a random number out of the air to make the general point. :wink:

Because the political majority have created the legal system in their own image... my response to it is to avoid any personal contact so as not to become contaminated by its toxic nature. This is how to render its role irrelevant to me or my life.

Greg

Profile of the evil asshole in The Daily Mail:

Roof's manifesto (from his now offline website "The Last Rhodesian") is reproduced in full at the Daily Mail. I don't know if anyone really wants to read it, but there it is. I find it chlling. The racist delusions of Roof are front and centre.

Some lowlights from the screed:

Blacks
I think it is is fitting to start off with the group I have the most real life experience with, and the group that is the biggest problem for Americans.
Niggers are stupid and violent. At the same time they have the capacity to be very slick. Black people view everything through a racial lense. Thats what racial awareness is, its viewing everything that happens through a racial lense. They are always thinking about the fact that they are black. This is part of the reason they get offended so easily, and think that some thing are intended to be racist towards them, even when a White person wouldnt be thinking about race. The other reason is the Jewish agitation of the black race.
Negroes have lower Iqs, lower impulse control, and higher testosterone levels in generals. These three things alone are a recipe for violent behavior. If a scientist publishes a paper on the differences between the races in Western Europe or Americans, he can expect to lose his job. There are personality traits within human families, and within different breeds of cats or dogs, so why not within the races?
A horse and a donkey can breed and make a mule, but they are still two completely different animals. Just because we can breed with the other races doesnt make us the same.
Hispanics
Hispanics are obviously a huge problem for Americans. But there are good hispanics and bad hispanics. I remember while watching hispanic television stations, the shows and even the commercials were more White than our own. They have respect for White beauty, and a good portion of hispanics are White. It is a well known fact that White hispanics make up the elite of most hispanics countries. There is good White blood worht saving in Uruguay, Argentina, Chile and even Brasil.
But they are still our enemies.
Edited by william.scherk

That manifesto is no end of entertainment. This had us laughing out loud! :laugh:

"But when we lern [sic] about the numerous, almost countless wonderful things Whites have done, it is never pointed out that these people were White.Yet when we learn about anything important done by a black person in history, it is always pointed out repeatedly that they were black. For example when we learn about how George Washington carver [sic] was the first n****r smart enough to open a peanut."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3132670/Dylann-Roof-manifesto-Killer-unveils-Charleston-target-church-massacre-calls-black-people-stupid-violent-complains-s-no-real-KKK-help-him.html#ixzz3ddvzy6Md
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook