commentary on Neil Borsch?

RagJohn

I certainly agreed with most of what I heard. I suppose that I must read his books, but I also thought I'd ask here, since you all seem to be quite a knowledgable and reasonable group of thinkers. I have to ask, also, what it is about Libertarianism that Objectivists object to so strongly? I haven't read much of it, but it seems to me to be on track, politically, at least.

Edited by RagJohn

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I thought I was still on the "chewing" forum. I haven't a clue how to post a link, nor have I checked out the Net for Boortz's site, if he has one. I just figured most here would have heard of him. He's been on talk radio longer than Rush, and has some very insightful commentary. All the other hosts just parrot Rush, with rare exceptions.

Sorry, I thought I was still on the "chewing" forum. I haven't a clue how to post a link, nor have I checked out the Net for Boortz's site, if he has one. I just figured most here would have heard of him. He's been on talk radio longer than Rush, and has some very insightful commentary. All the other hosts just parrot Rush, with rare exceptions.

John:

You copy and paste the URL which appears as an underlined link, hopefully.

http://boortz.com/

Out of Atlanta and started in 1969.

You make a lot of assumptions about OL don't you?

Adam

Edited by Selene

copy-paste is not an option on the PCs to which I have access. In a few months, that will change...

RagJohn,

Good Lord!

I've never heard of this.

Are you posting from prison or something?

(I have you right in the middle of Oklahoma City on my IP checks), but I haven't looked further.)

EDIT: My son just informed me that a Wii lets you write on a forum or wikl, but not copy-paste. Are you using a Wii?

Michael