A Typical Democrat President Lyndon Johnson – A Study

Reason Man

The attached file is a brief study (about 7 pages) of a typical Dem-President after the New Deal. See Link -- http://share.cx.com/fkGKJ (you do not require CX account, password etc, just click the link and click Download). It describes the politicians promoted by democracy who have displaced the Founding Fathers (FFs) – FFs have no chance against them because of the doles dependent vote block of parasites and the divisions amongst individualists. The description / derivation leads to what I have called as “the ultimate compelling argument” against the welfare state, which I claim will even prohibit preaching charity via government despite freedom of thought and expression! After full derivation a sentence at the end says that the Dems want to be Brahmin Bhudevs (gods on earth), but for which they have to destroy all capability in America first -- that is the reason why individualists are charging that the Dems are out to destroy white males!

Many commented on my talk about “modifying Christianity to save America”, so I will show how important it is in the next OP.