"Ralph Cole cured his cancer with carrot juice in 2006"

jts

WARNING! This article is not published in a respectable scientific journal and is not peer reviewed. It is not enough that it worked. It must also be approved. Do not think for yourself. Let the authorities think for you. Do not be misled by idiotic logic such as "it might work, therefore I should try it". The correct reasoning is "it might not work, therefore I should not try it".

http://wausaunews.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/ralph-cole-cured-his-cancer-with-carrot-juice-in-2006/

You can click on the link and read the article. But I will cover some of the main points.

1. Ralph Cole had stage 4 cancer, mostly around the neck. He was told he needed surgery, radiation, chemo. He took to juicing carrots, 3 pounds of carrots per day.

2. Four months later when he was due for surgery, the cancer had stopped growing. (Did the carrot juice do it?) He skipped the surgery and had radiation and chemo without surgery. He continued the carrot juice.

3. The tumors shrank and disappeared 4 months after 2 months of chemo and radiation. He did not know if it was the chemo and radiation that did it or the carrot juice that did it. He stopped the carrot juice.

4. After stopping the carrot juice, tiny lumps appeared. He went back to carrot juice and looked for ways to get rid of the lumps.

5. He increased the juicing from 3 pounds of carrots per day to 5 pounds of carrots per day. The tumors shrank continously for the next 2 months.

6. He has been cancer free ever since.

7. Three pounds of carrots per day juiced was enough to stop the cancer but not reverse it. Five pounds of carrots per day juiced was enough to reverse it.

WARNING! Don't nobody try this at home. On second thought, why the hell not?

This is another success story. Again not in a respected scientific journal and not approved.

"Author Ann Cameron cured her stage 4 cancer with carrot juice, nothing else."

http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/ann-cameron-cured-her-cancer-with-carrot-juice/

Ann Cameron had stage 4 cancer, learned about the Ralph Cole case, and took to juicing 5 pounds of carrots per day.

She had no chemo, no radiation. Earlier she had surgery for stage 3 cancer but it didn't work. She made no change in diet apart from carrot juice and ate meat (a pro-cancer thing) and ice cream (she does not recommend).

To reprise my progress:

Two weeks after starting the carrots, there was no improvement.

Eight weeks after starting the carrots, the tumors had stopped growing and were shrinking.

Four months after starting the carrots, all the lymph nodes in my lungs had returned to normal.

Eight months after starting, there was no sign of cancer anywhere in my body.

Ann Cameron beat stage 4 cancer with the juice of five pounds of carrots per day. Again I must warn you. Don't nobody try this at home. It's dangerous. It might work.

quack quack quack

Unthinking knee jerk reaction. Understandable. You can't rationally argue against success.

How do you know the success was the result of the carrot juice.

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc? After this, therefore because of this?

Ba'al Chatzaf

Ann Cameron beat stage 4 cancer with the juice of five pounds of carrots per day.

The bad news is that they grew big, floppy ears and little white tails.

Quite a clear demonstration of contrasting views,

and each one begets its own consequences.

It's a real blessing that each view sown

does not reap the harvest of the other. :smile:

Greg

quack quack quack

Unthinking knee jerk reaction. Understandable. You can't rationally argue against success.

How do you know the success was the result of the carrot juice.

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc? After this, therefore because of this?

Ba'al Chatzaf

It was not the carrot juice. You ruled that out. Calling it quackery is proof that it couldn't be the carrot juice. In the Ann Cameron case, maybe it was the change of diet. But she did not change her diet apart from carrot juice. Maybe it was chemo. But she didn't get chemo. Maybe it was radiatiion. But she didn't get radiation. The one thing we know for sure is it wasn't the carrot juice. That's quackery.

Here is another success story. It's been established that carrot juice is quackery. So the question is: how did she do it? Are you all up to a detective story?

"Trading chemo for carrot juice, New Canaanite Doris Sokosh triumphed over cancer"

http://www.newcanaannewsonline.com/news/article/Trading-chemo-for-carrot-juice-New-Canaanite-369636.php

This is the best the doctors could do.

In the following months, Sokosh's weight dropped from her usual 135 pounds to 80 pounds. She became so weak that she was unable to walk, speak or recognize loved ones.

"I couldn't swallow; I couldn't urinate," she said. "It showed that the whole body was closing down."

Norma Forcellina, Sokosh's sister, remembers Sokosh as fragile as glass.

"She couldn't move; you couldn't touch her," Forcellina said. "And she wouldn't eat. All she wanted was coffee -- coffee and her pain pills."

But then something happened.

As her family made funeral arrangements and prepared their goodbyes, Sokosh's husband made a last attempt to nurse his wife back to health. He had found out about the just-formed Foundation for Advancement in Cancer Therapy, a nonprofit dedicated to providing information to the public promoting the use of nutrition and detoxification-based methods to treat cancer, rather than chemotherapy, radiation and other techniques that can harm the body as they help to heal it.

Following the FACT school of thought, Sokosh's husband began to nourish her with carrot, apple and celery juices.

"He handed me a small juice glass [full of] carrot juice with a straw and he made me drink it," Sokosh said of her husband, who is now deceased. "After a month of the juices, I realized what was around me. My eyes got stronger. I was putting on a pound a week. Sleeping pills, tranquilizers, pain pills -- in one month's time I was off them all and I was on the carrot juice. ... It took two years before [my] body could handle doing my normal routine, but my cleansing and my diet is the reason I'm here today."

The question is: what happened? The juice had nothing to do with it. It's been established by science that poison is better for health than nutrition is.

What I find admirable in these stories is people taking autonomous action to assume personal responsibility for their own health.

The healthcare/insurance industry is a monument dedicated to personal failure.

Greg