Welcome

Kat

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael, this is what you needed.

I am very happy for you. I will be a regular costumer.

Ciao, amico carissimo.

Kat, if Michael were a woman He wanted to be like you. lolololol

Keep dreaming Michael! lol

Ciao.

Hi, Kat & Mike & Everybody!

I have already posted twice, once as a guest and once as a member. Interesting how that works.

Kat, I just sent you an email with a pic of myself attached. I already cropped it a bunch, but it still was too large (too many pixels) to upload. I hope you can "do your magic" on it so it will upload. Thanks in advance!

Best 2 all,

REB

I wanted to say that I hope this site flourishes, I hope objectivism flourishes, and I hope the two of you flourish. I have no doubt really about the two of you flourishing actually, so I'll just say that I hope I'm around to share in it. I admire you both, I respect you both and I'm glad to know both of you. Thanks for having me over.

Ed,

What an honor! Thank you for showing up. I hope we will be seeing you at times. We certainly will be plugging TOC and its authors.

Jody,

We're getting ready to have a blast. Thanks so much for the nice thoughts. Glad you're aboard and let's do some good stuff around here.

Inky,

ahem... I'll try, but, well... er... talk to yo momma...

Michael

Well, darlin' thanks for the compliment. purrrrrrrrrr

I am deleting the duplicate post for you. Those things happen sometimes. I will try to catch and clean them up when I see them.

Kat

Barbara-

Out of deference to you, I've kept it hush-hush. However, it seems to have now been exposed here on Objectivist Living, which is great by me. Now we can stop meeting in dark and dank alleyways. ;)