Happy Birthday, MSK!

syrakusos

Like the famous birthday tune, "many happy returns of the day" is really for wedding anniversaries. That disconnect is somehow oddly appropriate. You can always be counted on to perceive something different in the commonplace. Via ObjectivismOnline you have created a special space for other people to enjoy. You probably get more out of it than do all of us put together. That only seems fair. The dualities would fit a Gemini...

"Change does several things. In addition to shaking you out of your rut, it opens your eyes and gives you a chance to see your life from an entirely different perspective -- and that's really the point. Your job now is to look back to where you were the last time your world was rearranged this way, to remember how good it was afterward, and not to give in to what's happening to you, but assist in the process." - Your Horoscope (Gemini) from the Washington Post.

Busy, buzzy planet Mercury comes to a halt and turns retrograde on June 7, initiating its three-week reversal cycle in Cancer and Gemini that ends on July 1. Communication usually gets complicated by delays and misunderstandings during Mercury Retrograde, and travel troubles and technology snafus are more common during this period. Double-check details and use this time to tie up loose ends before taking on major new projects.

You might enjoy making plans to escape today, but that doesn't mean you will actually go anywhere. It's just that dynamics at work have grown more complicated and there doesn't seem to be an easy way through the maze. The real world can require your physical presence, but not your full attention. Turning up the volume on your fantasies now allows you to explore other dimensions without even telling anyone that you have temporarily checked out. Luckily, your secret weapon is your natural ability to be in two places at once. -- Huffington Post

The Washington Post gets its from Astrology.com. HuffPo's is from Rick Levine's Tarot.com, but theirs is on the "Women's Page" - which I find a peculiar kind of cultural generalization on several levels.

More to the point (if there is one), you are really a Taurus, which seems to suit you more than Gemini.

http://www.livescience.com/4667-astrological-sign.html

Hear here

Your presence and subsequent actions on this planet have contributed to adding enjoyment in my life and I am grateful.

As we say in my household(for some silly and forgotten reason) Happy Doo-Dah!

Happy Birthday, Michael, for providing a real forum fo the free expression of ideas about virtually all aspects of Objectivism.

Happy Birthday Michael!

There's something to be said about a man who puts up with my shenanigans. If only I knew what it was...

Many more happy returns, Michael. Long may you reign.