Late intro

Sorry for the late intro. Names Emanuel and I am from Alabama. A Good 'ol Southern boy. One of the rare Objectivist "country boys", for I haven't met many, but of course sharing my knowledge about the philosophy in my area and region. Married with 3 kids. In school for Process Engineering (Petroleum and Chemical mostly) I've studied religion, philosophy, and Occults pretty much all my life. Its always been a subject of interest. My religion and occult studies lead me to become an Atheist. Through research on religion and Atheism I discovered a lady by the name of Ayn Rand, read The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged and have been studying Objectivism ever since. (around 4 to 5 years) I lurked around the forums about Objectivism and liked the tone here on OL so finally became a registered member. Looking to learn, improve knowledge and make new acquaintances. I've noticed that Objectivist are very intelligent people and enjoy speaking with them. (most anyway :) ).

You have come to the right place, Johnny Reb!

Welcome to OL Emanuel.

I have two replica flags that I fly with each other.

One is the don't tread on me and the other is the Alabama battle flag - and I flew them in NY city!

Lol.

A...