APPEAL TO BROWSING WOMEN

caroljane

Daunce,

There is some misunderstanding. I was referring to Paul McKeever, the Randroid wannabe Cannucklehead who single-handedly tried to make a new world holliday called "Reason's Harvest."

(If I remember correctly, the moderator's comment on deleting his Wikipedia entry on this was: "Good Lord!" :) )

I think h also helped set up some kind of Objectivist political party in Canada.

Look him up. He's quite a character.

As to that other issue you are so interested in, the best way to deal with the wanting is to keep wanting...

:)

Michael

Oh, I see. Good thing it wasn't him - no toyboy potential, and everybody knows Canadian Objectivists don't have any money, except for John Ridpath.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good interviewer. Interesting candidate.

Thanks for the clip. Yes, Paikin is good. The Agenda is on Mon-Fri from 8-9.We ought to be the best-informed voters in North America.

I wonder how McKeever kept Ayn Rand's name off his lips!

... everybody knows Canadian Objectivists don't have any money, except for John Ridpath.

Daunce,

John Ridpath has money?

Hmmmmm....

I may have to rethink my opinion of his views...

:)

Michael

Well, I heard he had money....wait, you mean he doesn't, and I wasted a fan letter????

That girl better cover her ears when she goes shooting.

She's wearing in-ear protection. It provides better protection, if properly worn (which she's not doing, since they're not all the way in her ears), than the more sophisticated over-the-ear muffs. The best of all, of course, is to wear both.

Man can that lady shoot. The first clip she fired at the back targets with the 9mm (? ) was excellent form and accuracy.

Ack! Semiautomatics hold MAGAZINES, not CLIPS!

Judith

That girl better cover her ears when she goes shooting.

She's wearing in-ear protection. It provides better protection, if properly worn (which she's not doing, since they're not all the way in her ears), than the more sophisticated over-the-ear muffs. The best of all, of course, is to wear both.

Man can that lady shoot. The first clip she fired at the back targets with the 9mm (? ) was excellent form and accuracy.

Ack! Semiautomatics hold MAGAZINES, not CLIPS!

Judith

Judith:

You are correct.

My error.

Adam

Guys, please, this artillery display is not likely to attract vast amounts of women to the site, especially Canadian ones like I want. Haven't you noticed the boys are fighting something awful and not talking to each other and we might lose a couple?

It's usually Sweet Reason here browsers, really.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ladies, the most encouraging news ever comes to us today via Reuters. It is mixed, true - the bad news is that there are as few billionaires likely to be here on OL as there ever were. But the good news is, the billionaires there are, have even more money than they did before!

Twenty-five percent more, according to Forbes magazine.One quarter. In aggregate these 1,210 people (that are officially known about - there might be more) have $4.5 trillion dollars as compared to the measly 75% of that they had last year.

So XRay and the team, let's get to work. Only 175 of these are single. And 48 of them are women! We were working on the assumption that only men would be willing to marry us but let's keep open minds.

Anyway, here's a partial breakdown of the singles:

1.36 - never married

2.81 - divorced

3. 6 -separated

4. 52 - widowed

Hoo boy, this is one ripe market. The never marrieds we could write off as so paranoid that they would have a prenup requiring the bride to pay them in case of a divorce, but you never know.They might be gay, but look at Barry Diller, he got married to a woman. Maybe they just never met an Objectivist before.

Divorce is easy after the first time. Jump for those rebounds.

Separation - can become severance

Widowed - slam dunk. Remember Anna Nicole!

Excitedly,

Goldie

• 2 years later...