Hot and sassy and says progressives are a bunch of squares for the man

Hot and sassy and says progressives are a bunch of squares for the man

Her name is Dana Loesch. Sometimes she fills is for Glenn Beck on his show. Look at this:

The most counter-culture, punk rock country on the planet

Dana's playing the same game that progressives have done for decades--she is reframing their strengths as weaknesses and picking up the fallen banner of what's left over.

She says progressives have been using the hip card in the culture for far too long... there is nothing hip about slavery to big government... that progressives are a bunch of squares for the man... and that freedom fighters are hip for real.

She makes a clarion call for more hip stuff from conservatives. Check it out on the video:

I know, I know, she's a bit too much Christian conservative for comfort, especially as she touts hipness. That could be a clunker in her image, but she's actually authentic. Just watch her. There's real fire there. There's a bona fide awesome young sense of life.

And she's pro-freedom.

So if guns and bibles turn her on and goose her into things like her talk above, I just go ahead and say, "Amen, sister."

She's carrying the torch Glenn lit--he made the Founding Fathers cool in the mainstream. And she's hot and sassy as she waves torch.

How cool is that?

Michael