Perfect - The Manchurian President - In Korea - Selling the US Out...

Selene

This creature has to be voted out of office:

http://abcnews.go.co...re-flexibility/

Adam

But will he go?

--Brant

Oh how I would love to say something specific...

That is an interesting question...

What would the citizens of America do? I fear they would do nothing...

This creature has to be voted out of office:

http://abcnews.go.co...re-flexibility/

Adam

But will he go?

--Brant

Oh how I would love to say something specific...

That is an interesting question...

What would the citizens of America do? I fear they would do nothing...

Don't worry. He'd be physically removed. Worry about massive vote fraud. The "citizens" would accept that--they're been accepting it forever it seems--archetypally in 1960.

--Brant

the military would no longer accept him as CIC and the FBI would arrest him with the SS providing him only protection from physical harm--but it might trigger a race war centered on massive riots in Chicago and a few other urban areas like Atlanta and South-Central LA

Treasonous piece of garbage explains that:

On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this can be solved, but it’s important for him to give me space,” Mr. Obama could be heard saying to Mr. Medvedev, according a reporter from ABC News, who was traveling with the president.

“Yeah, I understand,” the departing Russian president said. “I understand your message about space. Space for you ... .”

Mr. Obama then elaborated in a portion of the exchange picked up by the cameras: “This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.”

“I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” Mr. Medvedev said, referring to Prime Minister Vladimir V. Putin, who just won an election to succeed Mr. Medvedev.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/27/us/politics/obama-caught-on-microphone-telling-medvedev-of-flexibility.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=edit_th_20120327

I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. - Gerry Spence

Holding things off until the election is over is a normal political white lie. I would give him a pass but what bothers me is that he did not want to say this in front of his own handlers or the Secret Service. On the bright side his clandestine skills are not finely honed. But I think enough can be read into his comments to get him a blistering Pac attack ad. He is “The Manchurian Candidate.” Maybe Denzel Washington or Representative Allen West could portray him in the ad as he betrays his country to the commies.

Peter Taylor

Holding things off until the election is over is a normal political white lie. I would give him a pass but what bothers me is that he did not want to say this in front of his own handlers or the Secret Service.

I won't. This is an important piece on this bullshit "flexibility" comment that the traitor is hiding behind. He is a dangerous person who has no love for our country and will sell us out with a smile.

Turner to Obama: What Flexibility?

A former director of the Pentagon’s Missile Defense Agency, retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Henry Obering, also criticized the president’s conciliatory policies toward Russia and missile defense talks.
“I participated in a working group with retired American, Russian, and European national security officials that outlined a viable, cooperative architecture for missile defense that did not involve any sharing or release of classified information and did not require the U.S. side to provide any more flexibility than they have already proposed,” Obering told the
Free Beacon
“In my view, the issue with missile defense collaboration for the Russians is not technical or military in nature … it is geo-political. The flexibility that’s needed here is on the Russian side.”

One key House Republican missile defense supporter, Rep. Michael R. Turner, said on Tuesday that the president’s remarks do not hide the fact that he was offering Moscow concessions.
“Although the president has tried to make light of his own words, there is no denying them,” Turner told the
Free Beacon
. “He pulled back the curtain to reveal that he has made a secret deal with the Russians which would weaken the defense of the homeland. That’s something which Americans are not in a joking mood about.”
Turner—who is chairman of the House Armed Services subcommittee on strategic forces, which oversees missile defense policy—wrote to the president on Monday stating that he and other Republicans would oppose any effort to limit U.S. missile defenses in talks with the Russians.

Russia is being run with an iron hand by the ex-head of the fucking KGB. Our treasonous President is conceding our missile DEFENSE system which is one of the most critical parts of our protection that the Soviets fear.

Our Quisling President is going to transfer our technological information to the Soviets. This is insanity.

http://freebeacon.co...at-flexibility/

Adam

The Blog

Pravda on Mitt Romney: 'Out-Of-Touch, Out-Of-Date, Unelectable'

10:43 AM, Mar 28, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

Pravda is hitting Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney over comments he made about Russia. "Russia is the geopolitical foe," Romney said earlier this week in response to President Obama telling his Russian counterpart to give him "space" so that he could have "more flexibility" after the 2012 presidential election.

So, in an op-ed today posted on Pravda's website, the infamous former Soviet newspaper writes, "Electing Mitt Romney as the next President of the United States of America would be like appointing a serial paedophile as a kindergarten teacher, a rapist as a janitor at a girls' dormitory or a psychopath with a fixation on knives as a kitchen hand. His comments on Russia are a puerile attempt at making the grand stage and boy, did he blow it..."

Pravda goes on to question American democracy and say that Romney is just an "adolescent" school boy:

Somewhat like Condoleezza Rice did before the Bush regime was er..."elected" ..., Mitt Romney takes the chance to mouth off about Russia, calling her "our number one geopolitical foe" which fights "every cause for the world's worst actors". Unfortunately, such vapid stupidity has become commonplace among senior US politicians, providing the rest of the world with a telling insight as to the real nature of the political class in that country - out of touch, out of date and dangerously jingoistic. In short, overgrown self-opinionated schoolboys with super-egos but nothing whatsoever to back it up with.

True, it feels great to slag off another country's cuisine and say, for example, that "Mexican food is crap! American food is far better!" Adolescent-type comments such as these generally provoke a session of back-patting, and a ra-ra-ra raucous explosion of national pride which after a few drinks degenerates into "My God is better than your God" and then "My President could smack the crap out of yours".

Fine for grade school playgrounds. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is where this upstart nonentity Mitt Romney belongs, certainly not to the intricate and complex wheels and cogs of world policy and nowhere near a red button. Imagine this guy as President!

Then, Pravda praises present Russian relations with the United States under President Obama. "Exactly at a time when Russia and the USA are finding that they have far more in common than differences, exactly when they see that they are much more friends than foes, when they see that there is so much to be gained through collaboration, a foul-mouthed, big-headed oaf like Romney with more money than sense makes a comment that reveals who he really is to the world: a pea-brained, pith-headed simpleton with too much testosterone and too little common sense, with zero tact, no diplomacy and a paramount grasp on the intricacies of world politics. A prize, good-for-nothing ignoramus," writes Pravda.

The piece ends by threatening Romney. "So talking about geopolitical foes...next time Mitt Romney had better back off, butt out and mind his manners, so as not to appear like a foul-mouthed guttersnipe whose utter ignorance and pig-headed arrogance is only too clear for all to see. See how he walked straight into this one, ladies and gentlemen? Imagine THAT as your President..."

The opinion piece is titled, "Mitt Romney: Out-of-touch, out-of-date, unelectable."

New American Crossroads video on Mr. Flexibility, aka Barack Hussein O'bama-Quisling...

O'bama-Quisling's good friend who launched his political career...

In the tape, he told the crowd that he doesn’t consider himself an optimist or a pessimist.

Rather, he said: “I get up every morning thinking, today I’m gonna make a difference. Today I’m gonna end capitalism. Today I’m gonna make a revolution. I go to bed every night disappointed, but I’m back again tomorrow. That’s the only way you can do it.”