Sad day in Brazil

It was astounding how overwhelmed Brazil was by the Germans.

It was obvious 5 minutes in that Brazil had no clue how to stop the German attack at the edges of the box.

They missed their star who had a broken vertebra because he set the defence.

Although even he would not have made a big enough of a difference.

A...

Those Krauts fast-break like a basketball team!

J

Good comparison. Precisely, they flare out, pin point passes, weaves - and they are in your face every step of the way.

A...

J

Nein, nein! It vas blitzkrieg! Vee Chermans haff vays.

J

Nein, nein! It was blitzkrieg!

Reminds me of the Fraulein who was trapped in her cottage by a platoon of 12 Polish army men.

Assuming she will be raped, she screams, "Nein! Nein!" and three (3) of the Polish army men leave...

A...

Sad day in Brazil

Soccer. World Cup. Semi-Finals.

Brazil 1

Germany 7

My Facebook feed is wet with tears from my Brazilian peeps.

Even my daughter-in-law told the whole world who rooted against Brazil to fuck off (image culled from Facebook feed).

Darlene-FU1.jpg

This is the first time I have felt glad to not be in Brazil.

Michael

Fret not. They still have the best bikini bodies.

Its all over!!!! Germany has won. Victory. Hail Victory. Sieg Heil.

Anyone from Toronto can empathize with the Brazilians in their Sophoclean suffering. At least here we actually make money out of our humiliations and do not lose it,

I am inexpressibly grateful to the players and organizers though I cannot bring myself took say a. good word for FIFA. This World Cup had the best play I can remember seeing, brilliant, as beautiful as the Game can be.

I had some surgery on July 4(!!yeah) to which I was not much looking forward, and the mesmerizing flow of the games and rounds was. The perfect distractor and soother. I got out of the hospital in time for the finals and wept with the Brazilians and rejoiced with the Germans and just, you know, celebrated life.

Anyone from Toronto can empathize with the Brazilians in their Sophoclean suffering. At least here we actually make money out of our humiliations and do not lose it,

I am inexpressibly grateful to the players and organizers though I cannot bring myself took say a. good word for FIFA. This World Cup had the best play I can remember seeing, brilliant, as beautiful as the Game can be.

I had some surgery on July 4(!!yeah) to which I was not much looking forward, and the mesmerizing flow of the games and rounds was. The perfect distractor and soother. I got out of the hospital in time for the finals and wept with the Brazilians and rejoiced with the Germans and just, you know, celebrated life.

Excellent Carol.

Welcome back.

A...