"New Terms of Service" on Solo?

R. Goode on the Arizona thread there has said he doesn't accept them.

Anybody know what they are, or if it is just Mr Goode being insider-sarky?

The BOW committee would really like to award the merry men of Perigo Forest something, for so graciously hosting newcomers, and this could be it!

(If you have to take a loyalty oath or something, just PM me and I will never tell anybody)

The BOW committee would really like to award the merry men of Perigo Forest something, for so graciously hosting newcomers, and this could be it!

(If you have to take a loyalty oath or something, just PM me and I will never tell anybody)

I am not sure, but I think you have to check the rational section of your brain at the internet door like you had to check your gun before entering the saloon or brothel in the old west.

I am not sure, but I think you have to check the rational section of your brain at the internet door like you had to check your gun before entering the saloon or brothel in the old west.

lol.

Maybe it really is service -they have to go through boot camp, bayoneting statues of the Brandens and MSK, and drilling in the value swoon till they get it note-perfect..