More Hockey - Fake ID 2011

caroljane

The world Jr Hockey championships are being played in where else, Canada, and other countries are participating. This tournament is really a business story TSN has transformed it from an event of interest only to scouts, siblings and sweethearts of the pimply players, to a real sports event . Fans like me love it and we are looking at the NHL in 2020 as we watch Huberdeau of the Saint John Sea Dogs YESS! and others strut their stuff.

Some teams are at a disadvantage, like Latvia who only have one set of goalie equipment and the 2010 goalie refuses to share it , as reported by S. McIndoe. Switzerland has the disadvantage of being Switzerland, where only 17 people play hockey , but they gamely show up for the tournament every year.The Russian team had an inspirational talk from a top Russian NHLer, and now they are all gazing at the sky saying "Wow" and mumbling about what a vast wasteland Winnipeg is.

Things are looking good,

I am watching the movie Clerks for the first time. I never saw it before because I had heard it was filthy and disgusting, but no one ever told me it had important social values such as the roller hockey game on the roof. The MSM are such evil conspiratorialists.

I am watching the movie Clerks for the first time. I never saw it before because I had heard it was filthy and disgusting, but no one ever told me it had important social values such as the roller hockey game on the roof. The MSM are such evil conspiratorialists, depriving the public of knowledge of the good and beautiful because they are just jealous.

How can you be thinking about hockey when the NFL play-offs are just a week away?

I just don't understand it.

What is NFL? Non French Lacrosse?

Nah...Naked Flaccid Leftists...

Neuro Fractured Losers.

If you check out the latest sports edition of the Onion, you will see that God has issued a press release in which he explains that He did not design the human body to play football.

Jesus, "well known son of God and football analyst", has also weighed in with a request that Tim Tebow stop praying to him to be made a starter, because Tebow will never be worthy.

Neuro Fractured Losers.

If you check out the latest sports edition of the Onion, you will see that God has issued a press release in which he explains that He did not design the human body to play football.

Jesus, "well known son of God and football analyst", has also weighed in with a request that Tim Tebow stop praying to him to be made a starter, because Tebow will never be worthy.

Ah yes, from the ole song, nobody wants to play second rhythm guitar behind Jesus, everybody wants to be the leader of the band!

Neuro Fractured Losers.

Yes, the headline does say something about God's design and the unsuitability of the human body for football.

A few paragraphs down, however, God says that he did create a special class of superhumans specifically for that purpose: the Nimble Fearless Loverboys. And to protect their superior brains, He insisted that they eject players for bad-tempered misbehavior.

After God created the NFL, the story continues, He realized there would be less gray matter to go around. Because He is a Loving God, he was concerned that certain other “humans” (using the term loosely) would be left out. But then He figured that would be just fine, since they could always play hockey.

(Ice hockey, as all civilized people know, is the only professional sport in North America that condones bashing an opposing player’s brains out.)

Seriously, Daunce. A sharp woman like you should know better than to just read the headlines.

Dennis:

With your team on the bench for this season, who are you rooting for in the playoffs?

Believe me, I empathize. I have been a NY Giant fanatic since 1954 and never thought I would see one (1) championship, let alone three (3) Super Bowls.

Adam

Dennis:

With your team on the bench for this season, who are you rooting for in the playoffs?

Believe me, I empathize. I have been a NY Giant fanatic since 1954 and never thought I would see one (1) championship, let alone three (3) Super Bowls.

Adam

Adam,

With Peyton out of the game for now, I don't know that I have a favorite team. I will probably be rooting for the 'new kids on the block'--i.e., the teams that don't usually make the play-offs. Except for the Colts, I am not terribly thrilled when the same teams (Pittsburgh, New England, Green Bay) make it to the Super Bowl year after year. I do like New Orleans, though, because of Drew Brees. I would love to see the Saints knock off the Packers.

This Sunday, I will definitely be rooting for your Giants to whip the Cowboys. Eli vs. Romo. That should be a great game.

Neuro Fractured Losers.

Yes, the headline does say something about God's design and the unsuitability of the human body for football.

A few paragraphs down, however, God says that he did create a special class of superhumans specifically for that purpose: the Nimble Fearless Loverboys. And to protect their superior brains, He insisted that they eject players for bad-tempered misbehavior.

After God created the NFL, the story continues, He realized there would be less gray matter to go around. Because He is a Loving God, he was concerned that certain other “humans” (using the term loosely) would be left out. But then He figured that would be just fine, since they could always play hockey.

(Ice hockey, as all civilized people know, is the only professional sport in North America that condones bashing an opposing player’s brains out.)

Seriously, Daunce. A sharp woman like you should know better than to just read the headlines.

I did read the whole story. Obviously the hockey part was excised from the Canadian edition under Ministry of Censorship guidelines.

The concussion tragedy (it is too important to term an "issue") is a dreadful stain on hockey and the Jurassic decision makers of the NHL are increasingly having to pay attention to it. Everyone has opinions on how to reduce the risk but some of them, such as rink size, would cost serious money even if everybody could agree, so I am not hopeful anything effective will take place soon.

Dennis:

Brees is impressive. I also like San Francisco because I am basically a defensive fanatic, make turnovers and have a ball control offense that wears down the other teams defense.

I can't see my Giants going too far because of their line backing and secondary problems, but their pass rush can hide a lot of secondary problems and Eli has leadership and guts, so anything can happen.

Carol:

O'biwan's fascist BIG SIS is taking her stupidity to hockey!!!!

Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Janet Napolitano has recruited hockey fans into counterterrorism efforts, as DHS has expanded the "If you see something, say something" campaign to National Hockey League (NHL) games.

"Through efforts like 'If You See Something, Say Something™', we can engage everyone, including hockey fans, in our homeland security efforts," Napolitano wrote on the DHS blog. Saying that "hometown security is the key to homeland security," Napolitano explained that the DHS public service announcement will debut next week during a hockey game between the Philadelphia Flyers and the New York Rangers.

"Fans at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia will see 'If You See Something, Say Something™' messages and graphics before and during the game," Napolitano said. "Safety messaging will be printed on the back of NHL Winter Classic credentials for staff, players, and volunteers."

A DHS statement added that "a Public Service Announcement will be read before and during [NHL] games, and campaign graphics will appear on the videoboard and on ribbon boards."

Neuro Fractured Losers.

lol. DH be Notably Funny Losangeleno.

Speaking of notable fun, I came across an item about a football player somewhere whose first name is, wait for it, LaMichael. No, not LeMichael, LaMichael. I cannot begin to imagine the torment he must have endured from classmates and teammates who happened to have taken French.

WonderfulThe year our men's team lost and our women's team won, there was a great cartoon of the the Leafs desperate (what else) coach exhorting his team to get out on the ice and "play like girls!"

My son's current girfiriend is the right winger on his hockey team. She is a part time model, semipro hockey player and has two jobs Eat your hearts out Americans.

Speaking of notable fun, I came across an item about a football player somewhere whose first name is, wait for it, LaMichael. No, not LeMichael, LaMichael. I cannot begin to imagine the torment he must have endured from classmates and teammates who happened to have taken French.

It was probably good training for LaMicheal James of the Oregon Ducks. Much like a boy named Sue. Probably toughened him up. Perhaps it helped him to become one of the top college running backs in the nation and a contender for the Heisman Trophy.

WonderfulThe year our men's team lost and our women's team won, there was a great cartoon of the the Leafs desperate (what else) coach exhorting his team to get out on the ice and "play like girls!"

My son's current girfiriend is the right winger on his hockey team. She is a part time model, semipro hockey player and has two jobs Eat your hearts out Americans.

You let your son date right wingers?

My son's current girlfriend is the right winger on his hockey team. She is a part time model, semipro hockey player and has two jobs Eat your hearts out Americans.

Wow! Your son is dating a Jamaican girl...excellent!

You let your son date right wingers?

I am broadminded. I allowed my other son to marry a blonde.