About my choice of Anglo Saxons, Whites and White-Man

Reason Man

Marketing will be the real problem -- anybody has any advice?

RM,

Rule No. 1.

Write something people want to read.

I am not being facetious.

Your problem is not substance at the root. It is horrible style.

You ramble on and on and on preaching in a very confusing manner. You're all over the place.

it gets boring.

I'm sorry for being so blunt, but I believe you are so enamored with your theme and so hellbent on martyrdom, you totally ignore this and blame the readers for not getting what you are trying to say.

And your solution? Give them more of the same! A whole book of it!

Dayaamm!

I am willing to point you in a few good directions to help clean this up, and if you manage to do that, your substance will become a lot easier to discuss. it will be clear. You might even persuade someone. But I am not willing to waste my time or yours on stubborn blindness to the obvious.

If you've got your cause you want to preach and you think readers are misguided potential disciples at fault for not being willing vessels to receive your esoteric message as you play martyr before the angry Philistines, I can't help you.

This is a discussion forum, not a pulpit.

Michael

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though I find Serapis Bey’s manner occasionally annoying, his advocacy of psychotic drugs perverse, and his use of obscenities off-putting, I do want to say a few words in defense of his post which the moderator renamed and moved to the "garbage pile":

www.objectivistliving.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13324#entry184544

SB got the Full Monty, complete with the epithets anti-semite, bigot etc and extended psychologizing to which no reply is possible.

I agree with most everything SB said. Pretty much everything except the following:

Intelligent people tend towards liberalism because

high intelligence is associated with the psychological trait of novelty seeking.

That may have been true in 1850 but these days liberalism is very old hat and novelty is on the other side.

Ayn Rand ... advocated for a species of extreme individualism which sought to strip away the warp and weft of personality tied into organic folkways developed over time.

This is fine rhetoric but it doesn’t mean anything, beginning with the adjective "extreme". SB mentions Kevin McDonald and Jewish "crypsis." McDonald is worth reading -- especially on the subject of Third World immigration -- but that such complex behavior as he describes is inborn is beyond belief, and also goes against many exceptions among ethnic Jews. I think the reason for any tendency of many ethnic Jews towards leftism, which has been undermining America since the 1930s, is to be found in the Talmud. Even many secular Jews are influenced by this truckload of filth. Ayn Rand not at all. Just as many atheists are still influenced by some aspects of the New Testament, e.g. the golden rule, many secular Jews took in the Talmud’s Jewish supremicism with mother’s milk.

... Yealch. Do I have to read this?

Froggy, at least keep out of my OL posts. What I meant: with the culture in which they grew up. To continue ...

SB is criticized for referring to "Jews" without the adjective some or many. The qualification can be understood. I don’t think SB is saying "All Jews are whatever." as Zionist Jews do. If he is, he’s obviously mistaken.

Referring to WWII:

Jews were not uniquely targeted during the war. Many other ethnies died as well.

It’s true that the Nazi killings, by firing squad or starvation or disease, weren’t confined to Jews (for example thousands of Catholics in Poland), still, the Jews did get the brunt of the targeting. Erich Maria Remarque is most famous for All Quiet on the Western Front set during WWI (published 1929), but read his lesser known Arch of Triumph (1945) set in France during WWII. No pacifist he. You’ll get an objective picture -- Remarque was not Jewish nor is his protagonist -- of the Nazis rounding up French Jews.

... there was never any executive order to ‘exterminate’ Jews.

It may well be true that there was no order from Hitler to kill all the Jews -- we’d have the documents in our face if they still existed -- but it wouldn’t mean very much. Supposing for argument’s sake that Hitler wanted all Jews killed and it was well-known, it would not be necessary for him to issue an order. Underlings everywhere always want to please the boss.

I haven’t studied the gassing question much but those who argue against it seem more reasonable than their opposition. The gassings may well go the way of the soap atrocity story.

Even if the number six as in "six million" is promoted for mystical reasons (the Jews – whoops, I meant some Jews – gave out the same six million number in WWI) and the Jewish holocaust exaggerated, the fact remains the Nazis wanted to get rid of the Jews, and they ended by rounding them up in camps along with other dissidents, where many died of starvation and disease or were worked to death.

Would the Nazis be any better if they'd ONLY killed a million or so Jews? (I'm not saying they did, because they didn't only kill that number)

I'm very tempted...

Nah...

But this whole collectivist thinking thing about Jews is crap.

I don't want to stifle discussion, but providing a platform so people can preach and insinuate racial bigotry and collectivism is not one of the reasons I work so hard to keep this site going.

If people want to discuss that crap and promote it, please take it elsewhere.

Michael

Mark - I don't intend to prolong the discussion, but I just want to say that, as somebody who attended Jewish school for many years, I found your statement about the Talmud being taken with mother's milk laughable. The vast majority of American Jews couldn't give you a coherent description of what the Talmud is, much less be able to tell you anything that's in it. You and SB probably know more about it than 95% of the ethnic Jews in this country. The idea that it's a guiding philosophy for how modern Jews live their lives is ludicrous.

A formal study isn't necessary in order to be influenced by a milieu of ideas. Most Americans haven't read the founding documents of America, yet until the last generation or so they had a uniquely American outlook on the world.

Anyway, whatever the reason that far more Jews lean to the left than non-Jews (percentage-wise), that reason is not inborn.

To the reader, here is partly my motivation for acting the way I'm doing.

Here is something I wrote to a friend offline.

The idea with a polluter of an environment is to control the general message, specifically the topic and framing of it, not necessarily control what people think about it. If he controls the message like that, he can control the damage he wants to inflict on an environment.

For example, if you go to a place where lots of people are speaking out about shit because one person keeps being gross about it, what does it matter that most of them say shit stinks? When you go to that place, you have shit anchored to it in your subconscious. This is a place of shit and shit-related things.

That's the damage the polluter wants to inflict.

All this skirting around Jew deceptive this and Jew deceptive that, then blah blah blah, then Jew deceptive this and Jew deceptive that, then blah blah blah, then Jew deceptive this and Jew deceptive that, and so on is precisely this kind of propaganda.

It's shit and it stinks.

I don't put up with this crap about Muslims or any other standard target group of hatred (like homosexuals, etc.) and I will not put up with it about Jews.

OL is a philosophy forum, not a propaganda forum.

Michael

Speaking of which. all this crap about Anglo Saxon Protestant superior this, ASP superior that, then blah blah blah, then ASP superior this and ASP superior that, then blah blah blah, then ASP superior this and ASP superior that, and so on is the same garbage.

God, I hate this crap. And I hate having to deal with it...

Michael

To the reader, here is partly my motivation for acting the way I'm doing.

Here is something I wrote to a friend offline.

The idea with a polluter of an environment is to control the general message, specifically the topic and framing of it, not necessarily control what people think about it. If he controls the message like that, he can control the damage he wants to inflict on an environment.

For example, if you go to a place where lots of people are speaking out about shit because one person keeps being gross about it, what does it matter that most of them say shit stinks? When you go to that place, you have shit anchored to it in your subconscious. This is a place of shit and shit-related things.

That's the damage the polluter wants to inflict.

All this skirting around Jew deceptive this and Jew deceptive that, then blah blah blah, then Jew deceptive this and Jew deceptive that, then blah blah blah, then Jew deceptive this and Jew deceptive that, and so on is precisely this kind of propaganda.

It's shit and it stinks.

I don't put up with this crap about Muslims or any other standard target group of hatred (like homosexuals, etc.) and I will not put up with it about Jews.

OL is a philosophy forum, not a propaganda forum.

Michael

As always Michael, you are quite astute when it comes to group dynamics and your analysis here is accurate as always.

But my post which you deleted had nothing whatsoever to do with "deceptive Jew this and deceptive Jew that". I merely made the point that settting the historical record straight would go some ways towards demystifying the way the Holocaust holds a central position in the popular consciousness. It would place that moment of history in context and bring it back down to the reality where many ethnic groups were targeted or rounded up in all sorts of nefarious ways. In short, Jews would not be percieved as the sole innocent lambs among the larger group of rapacious wolves -- EVERYONE, not just Jews, are vulnerable.

Speaking of which. all this crap about Anglo Saxon Protestant superior this, ASP superior that, then blah blah blah, then ASP superior this and ASP superior that, then blah blah blah, then ASP superior this and ASP superior that, and so on is the same garbage.

God, I hate this crap. And I hate having to deal with it...

Michael

You're right. On a one-to-one level, it doesn't matter. People are individuals.

On the world stage, however, things are different...

But my post which you deleted had nothing whatsoever to do with "deceptive Jew this and deceptive Jew that". I merely made the point that settting the historical record straight would go some ways towards demystifying the way the Holocaust holds a central position in the popular consciousness. It would place that moment of history in context and bring it back down to the reality where many ethnic groups were targeted or rounded up in all sorts of nefarious ways. In short, Jews would not be percieved as the sole innocent lambs among the larger group of rapacious wolves -- EVERYONE, not just Jews, are vulnerable.

This is exactly the kind of crap I'm talking about.

Nudge nudge nudge nudge nudge oops--too-far... back off a bit... wait a bit... then nudge nudge nudge nudge nudge...

If I let this go on, we will be back to "deceptive Jew this and deceptive Jew that.'"

I'm leaving this one up as an example, but I'm going to go back to deleting.

Michael

Gee, I make a successful drug run to far south-eastern Arizona and get home and find everything has gone to hell on OL on this thread (Let me refill my margarita.) SB: you don't have to be a racist to be a cook for racists. I saw the video you put up--a lot of it--about that amateur investigator David Cole investigating the veracity of the Holocaust and was going to comment, but Michael had deleted its post in the meantime. What happened to the pre-war Jews of Germany and Poland--i.e., actual census-type numbers, where did they all go? I didn't see that on that video. But you put it up for OLers to eat anyway. Michael says stop serving up this crap and you keep arguing with him about whether it really is crap and he keeps throwing it back at you. He won't eat it. You aren't even offering him ketchup and tobasco much less venting out his joint. Fer Cris sake, turn off that stove!

I think you have a racist agenda but don't know if you really know it. I suspect not. Purblind ye be.

--Brant
only guy on OL ever to deck Michael: I hit him with a right cross (I was right), but he bounced back up--I was going to hit him again, with my natural left, but that would have been wrong, so he managed a graceful if not grateful retreat (he'll never admit what happened that day, no way, and I'm sure he's rived it from his memory bank--something to do with a picture he posted): so, if you go down to Chicago, just beware, of a man called LeRoy Brown! (He's got a 32 gun in his pocket full of fun, he's got a razor in his shoe!)

Jesus, Michael. That's embarrassing. I'd forgotten all that type of crap I used to post. I meant on OL, but didn't say that. That metaphor I used, though was pretty good but you were the wrong guy to pin it on.

How do you find this stuff?

--Brant

those were the days, my friend, thank God they did end