Flight 93 Memorial Dedication this weekend at Shanksfield Pennsylvania

Selene

http://www.honorflight93.org/ <<<<the website

http://www.honorflight93.org/remember/?fa=anniversary

On September 10, 2011 at 12:30 p.m. EST, almost ten years after the September 11 terrorist attacks, the Flight 93 National Memorial will be dedicated. Following a decade of healing, the promise of this sacred ground will finally be realized. The Memorial Plaza and Field of Honor will be the first features of the memorial to be completed for dedication, and will be permanently open to the public after the September 10 ceremony. Be a part of this remarkable moment. Coverage will begin at 12:30 p.m. EST – watch the dedication ceremony LIVE at History.com.

A day of remembrance? We won’t ever forget. I just saw Paul Simon sing, “Sounds of Silence” with just him and a guitar at ground zero and it was very moving.

A woman who lost her policeman son that day vented a bit on Fox a few minutes ago on this day September 11th 2011. She contends that he was a hero but he also loved his life. As a former Marine, he would have obeyed an order to evacuate. She contends there was a breakdown in communications that day, because he would have evacuated if so ordered.

The day Jihadists fear should be 9/11. As a fitting retribution we should kill as many Islamic Jihadists as possible every 9/11.

What are the statistics? How many have we eliminated since 9/11/2001? Not enough. May they all rot in hell.

Peter

A day of remembrance? We won’t ever forget. I just saw Paul Simon sing, “Sounds of Silence” with just him and a guitar at ground zero and it was very moving. . Peter

Peter,

What a poignant song, and fitting for emotions of loss and hope.

I watched the U.S. Eagles open their Rugby World Cup campaign in New Zealand yersterday. The US Anthem always gets to me, but this time "...that the Flag was still there..." touched me deeper than before.

Tony