USA Government Takeover of Agriculture

jts

Stalin took over agriculture and consequently millions of people died of starvation. You can find long videos about this. Learn from history or repeat it.

"Obama seizes control over all food, farms, livestock, farm equipment, fertilizer and food production across America"

It's not just Obama. He is just a puppet. In a few years Obama will be irrelevant but the USA government takeover of agriculture will continue. In the extremely unlikely event that Ron Paul becomes prez, he will be assassinated. The takeover of agriculture will not be confined to the USA. It will be worldwide under a world government. It will be Stalin on steroids. Deaths will be not millions, but billions. Unless people wake up.

I will tell you a little secret. The Powers That Be are terrified. They are terrified that we outnumber them by a big ratio and if we ever figure that out, there goes their way of life.

video 2:24

Can you provide us with instances of private farmland seized (other than a foreclosure). Or crops seized from the farmer who sowed them?

Ba'al Chatzaf

My wife worked for The Department of Agriculture as a “program assistant” in charge of the “Set Aside” program that paid farmers to NOT grow certain crops. I can’t talk about it beyond that, but my libertarian streak did not think kindly of the program. I dislike cronyism which is what I thought the program was. I don’t like central planning or direction from the government because it never works but the market does.

JTS wrote:

In the extremely unlikely event that Ron Paul becomes prez, he will be assassinated.

end quote

Naw. I looked into my crystal ball and saw Doctor Paul well and alive into his second century. Genes, family support, and diet are better than the Secret Service at protecting a President or former President. Candidate Paul refused protection but as President he will be required to have them around. A former, retired Secret Service guy said President Clinton put himself in the most danger of all the Presidents he protected. Protocols have improved since President Reagan’s shooting. What a thing to say. Assassinated! Why, that is crazy talk.

Peter, retired but still on the Government payroll.

Can you provide us with instances of private farmland seized (other than a foreclosure). Or crops seized from the farmer who sowed them?

Ba'al Chatzaf

It's in the planning stage. First make the laws that make taking over agriculture legal; then take over agriculture. Besides the executive order there is Agenda 21, which is a worldwide plan.

If you click on all the links in the article, you will find small examples of agricultural takeover. These are merely the start, tests to see how much the sheeple will take without protest. Condition the sheeple to accept government control of everything as the normal thing. Do it by stealth instead of all at once. They will do it more cleverly than Stalin did it.

Remember the armed raids on Rawesome Foods? With guns drawn, California authorities assaulted the food distribution center, arrested the farmers, then proceeded todestroy $50,000 worth of foodincluding milk, eggs, cheese and watermelons. (http://www.naturalnews.com/033220_Rawesome_Foods_armed_raids.html)

This had nothing to do with raw milk being unsafe and nothing to do with fraud. This was about control. Search {"Mike Adams" Rawesome} on Google Videos for the whole story with interviews and everything.

Don't wait for them to put the plan fully into effect, in a sneaky way little by little, before acting against it. 21st century tyrants are more clever than Stalin. Instead of a lot of bloodshed, people will gradually accept tyranny as the normal thing and anyone who opposes it will be a kook.

The government took control of agriculture in the 1930s.

--Brant

The nail was hammered into the coffin in 1942. Wichard v Filburn.

Under that decision there is no aspect of our lives that Congress cannot regulate under the rubric of regulating interstate commerce.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Newsmax is saying Obama on March 16th, gave himself by executive order, the ability to declare martial law. It was done unconstitutionally with the rationale that Iran will strike the United States if Israel or the U.S. strike Iran’s nuclear facilities. Others have reported on this but the story may be gaining some traction. Obama would then be able to rig or cancel the elections though rigging seems more plausible for his long term dictatorship. The author of the article called for impeachment.

Peter Taylor

Newsmax is saying Obama on March 16th, gave himself by executive order, the ability to declare martial law. It was done unconstitutionally with the rationale that Iran will strike the United States if Israel or the U.S. strike Iran’s nuclear facilities. Others have reported on this but the story may be gaining some traction. Obama would then be able to rig or cancel the elections though rigging seems more plausible for his long term dictatorship. The author of the article called for impeachment.

Peter Taylor

Why hasn't this received nationwide coverage if it indeed happened?

Or is this an exercise in applied paranoia?

Ba'al Chatzaf

I deleted the story and when I went back to find it I could not. It is possible it was on some other site than Newsmax. I wish I had not been so quick to dump my deleted files. I will look for it to crop up again. I do remember that the first time I clicked on the story it timed out without appearing. The second time, I played a game of solitaire before it appeared. Strange. I wondered about blaming Obama's internet censors.

Peter