Love in Bloom

Victor Pross

Just to let you all know: Angie just wants me for my body. She doesn’t like intellectual men. When she’s had her fun with me, her dungeon meat, she’s off conversing with some other guy who has the IQ of Fabio on three bottles of NyQuil. I am proud of the embroidered “His ass is mine” towels she gave though. She selected me even after she saw a photo of me wearing a nylon mesh ball cap with the phrase "Ask Me About My Prostate" on it and off-white slacks with a white belt and a large yellow pee spot somehow near the knee. :)

Edited by Victor Pross

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I definitely have a plentiful supply of embroidered towels. I have a huge shipment coming in a few days as well as a shipment of hefty bags and batteries. Hell, I can even have the towel personalized for you but there's an extra charge for that. As you all know, the towels are for clean up afterwards.

Guest Damage Inc.
Victor,

You don't know nothin' yet.

Angie is a man in disguise. And your friend of 13 years is secretly a woman.

I'll let you sort the rest out.

Michael

It's true damn it! :D

Best of luck to Victor and Angie. For this issue: peace out!

Angie and Victor,

Here is another little present for you. This is Ayn Rand's first impression of Frank O'Connor, soon after she arrived in Hollywood in the mid 1920's. It is from The Passion of Ayn Rand by Barbara Branden, pp. 78-79.

It was a morning during Ayn's second week in Hollywood. She sat on the street car, gazing abstractedly out the window. "I didn't see him enter, but then I noticed him some benches away. I suddenly caught sight of his face—and that was it."

He was tall and slender; a strand of hair fell over his forehead; he wore an open shirt, and slacks over long legs. The skin of his face was taught against high cheekbones. His mouth was long and thin. His eyes were cold, clear blue. He was half dozing, his body relaxed with the boneless elegance of a cat.

Ayn felt a shock of astonishment—a sense of almost recognition—and an emotion of such intensity that she could not know if it was pleasure or pain. She would recall thinking that if she were a painter and were asked to put on canvas her own private vision of the perfect human face and figure, it would be this face and this figure that she would struggle to create. She felt as if she were chained to her seat—or chained to him—unable to move.

"Don't let them tell me about love at first sight," she said in future years. "It was love at first sight."

May your love be this way.

Michael

Victor's back in action but it takes time to get in True Fighting Shape:

"She's a harpy! A harlot! Help me!

She's using me as a sex-toy. I'm nothing but stud meat to her...shhhhh, you'll wake her.

You gotta help me...please.

Wait a sec...oh, no...she's awake.....

Please...no, no, no, get away! Angie, nooooo! I can't anymore! I'm sore all over! "

OK, deep breaths. Get a grip on yourself and be a man. Stop feeling sorry for yourself! There's going to be some chaffing early on. Hint: KY Warming. Caveat: works great, but tastes like a chemical dump. I prefer a light sesame based oil, but on the other hand I have a vasectomy and I can do that. Check your flight manual.

We've all been there, meat-missle. I'm only on six months with my love 'o my life. The first two weeks were total brutality. The woman is like a rabid wildcat. I'm still picking red boa feathers up all over the apartment from the last coupla dates; her new game called "Naughty Showgirl." You're whining? Try being slammed around by someone wearing professional-grade tap dancing shoes. You know what it's like getting those dug into your back? She's threatening some new thing involving a bunny outfit--I am in deep shit. My game of You've Been A Bad Office Girl and You Must Be Punished totally backfired. Totally, ouch.

Dude, I think you're younger than me. You can handle it. Now get your ass back in there and be an Atomic Playboy. Tie her up while she's asleep, or something. Give her wine.

Edited by Rich Engle

Mike, nah, that slapping around deal would never happen. I definitely wouldn't stand for it. Plus although the petite gilrie girl in that photo, I can definitely hold my own. Nah, he's too much of a sweetheart to ever do that.

Damn, Rich, you poor thing. Aren't you exhausted yet? I'm surprised you're still standing. Ah, giving Victor advice, uh? Yeah, I imagine he is definitely going to need it !! LOL

Thank you to everyone that has posted wishing us well.

Ange

Angie,

Have you tried slapping him around?

That's a fine way to reestablish priorities.

Michael

OY.......LMAO.....oh, you're so bad, Mike. Yeah, a couple bitch slaps here and there might do him good. Oh, that's horrible. Well, more like slaps on the ass and maybe a pinch or two here and there.

Rich, I don't think he has any Hanes wife beater shirts. Plus he doesn't have the beer belly to go along with it or the yellow sweat stains and beer in hand with the big ass medallion around his neck.

*sigh*...oh well. Looks like he's going to have to deal with the Speedo thing.

Not me. I was just given a pair of black flannel boxer shorts with pictures of old fashioned robots all over them. What the Hell?

Rich, hell, I'll take 'em. I like guy stuff. I wear guy stuff. I have boxers that I wear. I even have boxers with happy faces on them. I have purple flannel LA Lakers boxers. I have Mickey Mouse boxers. But I don't have flannel robot boxers. Can I have 'em, Rich? I'm totally serious.....LOL Really I am.

Nah, no speedos for him. More like butt naked. He won't be wearing the speedos, boxers, etc., for very long. Trust me, he's going to need all the help he can get. I'll *whip* him into shape in no time.

Edited by CNA

For Angie...

Once In A Lifetime

Once in a lifetime,

you find someone special,

your lives intermingle,

and somehow you know . . .

This is the beginning

of all you have longed for,

a love you can build on,

a love that will grow . . .

Once in a lifetime,

to those who are lucky,

a miracle happens

and dreams all come true--

I know it can happen,

it happened to me, for I've found

my "once in a lifetime"

with you.

--Author Unknown--

Edited by Victor Pross

Oh, Honey, that is so beautiful. Thank you. Yes, it truly is once in a lifetime and we've found each other. You're my baby. I love that you are so affectionate and loving, a total romantic. Something I am truly not used to. My baby is going to spoil me rotten with so much affection but I'll be loving every minute of it. I love you !!

I'm sure he'll find you.

Do you want me to hijack the thread for a second and talk about, I dunno, Emerson's Divinity School address? I'm thinking I can get him over here, stat.

"In this refulgent summer..."

rde

It's hammer time!

I didn't throw down on him the first time, and I must try, try, try to remain true to my Unitarian roots on this, despite reading that recent round of his comments that were, well, a little snarky but on the whole, I guess, better. He did wish you both good tidings, and that's commendable. It's just so hard to not go for a smack down when you see that handle he goes by-- it's a clever and fiendish technique for drawing attacks, not unlike the way Bruce Lee used to fight with a dropped front lead so he could deliver stop hits.

No man, he's your problem child.

rde

If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning~~~

Oh, shit, Everybody, duck or run for cover quick, Rich the crazy fuck is hijacking the thread.

Rich, next time, you need to whip out one huge ass can of "whoop ass" and do some of your own smack down. You're the martial arts guy, go in for the round house or "death touch." LOL

LMAO.....yeah, it's time for some serious body slammin'. Hey, I was just getting started too and so was Victor. LOL Obviously some buttons were pushed and a nerve was hit. It's one of those "They can dish it out but can't take it." I couldn't help but laugh. Ah, laughing even more at the "Angie, you're an Internet harlot or more like Internet HO." ROFLMAO. My, oh, my....poor ass attempt and still laughing over it. Oh, that's just too much. Reminiscent of my mom's attempts at pushing buttons with me. It's like, Whatever woman, you can't be serious, it ain't goin' to work." I see right through her and I laugh at her when she attempts it. OY. I'm still laughing over the attempt here and what Damage said.

But yes, he ultimately did wish us well and it doesn't fall on deaf ears so I do acknowledge that. But all the other shit he was trying to do.....amazing.

Nothing like having your life prescribed by somebody else. Hell no. I'm not saying this about Damage BUT really probably should now. I'm saying this about many many people I've known in my own personal life over many years. Most are incompetent to run their own lives let alone telling me how to run mine. Hell, I've got ahold of the wheel and I've been driving like a mother fucker and have been enjoying every moment of it. Damn, haven't been in a wreck yet. Woooohooooo !!

Angie

Btw, fixed some punctuation mistakes, as I don't want what I am trying to say to come off as something different, such as the Hell no, I'm..... The hell no was actually for the sentence previous about hell no to someone prescribing how I am to run my life. Then also added some other stuff. Anyway....don't want any misunderstandings on what I am trying to say ultimately

Edited by CNA