Relief - Netanyahu

Michael Stuart Kelly

being near the end of the 'White Man's Post-Colonial' era.

Was that the White Privilege Era, or is this the White Privilege Era?

The damn annoying part about marist revisionist history is keeping track of the replacement lies...

A...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep laughing about what Netanyahu did.

Obama is uber-sophisticated in terms of election techniques: social media deployment, behavioral analysis, demographics and cognitive/emotional heuristics, plain old garden variety community organizing dirty tricks like front organizations, sockpuppet accounts on the Internet, bussing in demonstrators, etc.

Obama sent over to Israel 350k in US taxpayer money and a CYA organization for show. But behind the scenes, I can only imagine the fortune he caused to be spent and the well-oiled machine he primed. The private calls to Soros. Middle East oil money. And so on.

And he got cocky. He put his entire covert press cartel to predicting Bibi's election loss. Days and days of it. All in front page headlines.

When Bibi came over and addressed the US Congress, Obama treated it like a Hail Mary pass and simply washed his hands of the stink. Snub snub snub.

After all, the science is settled. You "individual" didn't build that. Old fashioned stumping no longer works. It's a new day with Politics 2.0. And Obama's COBS gang proved it by getting him elected--twice.

So getting rid of Netanyahu was a simple matter. Let the Jew-man have one last squawk before his funeral. Even if it is in front of the US Congress. Then let the press cartel eat Netanyahu for lunch and blame his upcoming election loss of the misfire of daring to oppose the sophisticated Obama machine--which the press folks gleefully did over and over and over.

But then... but then.. but then...

The magic happened.

Bibi went on a simple plain-ass stump and said the equivalent of:

"The Arabs are coming! The Arabs are coming! The Arabs are coming! They're bussing 'em in like flies on shit. They're going to fucking kill us all!"

Bingo.

Landslide.

:smile:

I can just see an Obama toady asking him what technique Bibi used at the end and Obama, throat tight, telling him to shut the hell up.

:smile:

btw - In this dirty game of dirty filthy tricks, I fully approve of Bibi's classic stumping technique for the clutch. Tasteless, maybe, but it worked. And he rubbed Obama's nose in it well rubbed. :smile:

Michael

Very nice Michael...

Thanks.

A...

I heard that live while I was working and it made complete sense to me because I have argued here on OL for several years how angry and petty this President is.

He is extremely dangerous when he does not get his way.

The waves of regulations and Executive actions are just beginning.

We have lost and I hate to lose.

However, this President has become a legitimate danger to the country and by extension ... the world.

The continuing collapse on the Yemeni government is so serious because of it's strategic geopolitical position, it's meaning to the jihad and the ISIS caliphate's growth.

I do not think we have much time to avert a catastrophe for this country.

A...

Too bad Obama's continuing lies of commission and omission get a continuing pass by the lefties, especially the MSM (mainstream media). Goes back to 2007 if not earlier. Clinton got a bye too previously.

--Brant

the only non-survival catastrophe for this country is nuclear war and Obama gone won't change the possibility of that, only the odds: better or worse with a bias to the latter

Adam writes:We have lost and I hate to lose.
I refuse to tie my fate to the collective loss of others, simply by not making myself collateral damage of the failure of others to properly live their lives.Never forget that the Obama administration is only a symptom... an accurate reflection of the values by which the collective lives.
I do not think we have much time to avert a catastrophe for this country.
A catastrophe for the country doesn't necessarily mean a catastrophe for the self reliant independent individuals who live by American values. Greg

Too bad Obama's continuing lies of commission and omission get a continuing pass by the lefties, especially the MSM (mainstream media). Goes back to 2007 if not earlier. Clinton got a bye too previously.

--Brant

the only non-survival catastrophe for this country is nuclear war and Obama gone won't change the possibility of that, only the odds: better or worse with a bias to the latter

Brant:

The "dirty little question," that most folks do not want to consider, is whether the United States can survive a limited nuclear war?

One that will have limited exchanges of "tactical nuclear field" weaponry.

Tactical nuclear

weapons (or NSNWs, “non-strategic nuclear weapons”) still exist because NATO and Russia have not

fully resolved their fears about how a nuclear war might arise, or how it might be fought. They represent,

as Russian analyst Nikolai Sokov once wrote, “the longest deadlock” in the history of arms control. Washington

and Moscow, despite the challenges to the “reset” of their relations, point to reductions in strategic

arms as a great achievement, but strategic agreements also reveal the deep ambiguity toward nuclear weapons

as felt by the former superpower rivals. The numbers in the 2010 New Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty

(New START) are lower than at any point in history, but they are based on leaving each side a reliable

ability to destroy up to 300 urban targets each. Inflicting this incredible amount of destruction is, on its face, a

step no sane national leader would take. But it is here that tactical weapons were meant to play their

dangerous role, for they would be the arms that provided the indispensable bridge from peace to nuclear war. Thus,

the structures of Cold War nuclear doctrines on both sides remain in place, only on a smaller scale.

This is from a 540 page Army War College analysis of "TACTICAL NUCLEAR WEAPONS AND NATO" report.

http://www.strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil/pdffiles/PUB1103.pdf

A...

If the electrical grid goes down it may stay down for much too long to keep scores of millions from dying of dehydration.

Especially the high rise apartment dwellers.

Now you know that President Barack "Benito" Hussein O'bama will be shocked to find this out.

He will say he did not know about this until he saw it on the news.

Jack Oakie or Charlie Chaplin would do a better job at dictator...

330px-Dictator_charlie6.jpg

A...

I don't think the declassification of Israel's nuke capabilities changes much.

I believe the real damage will be to Obama's reputation--not with people who already don't like him. I think Israel-friendly supporters of Obama will start perceiving him as petty and little and maybe not all they thought he was.

And I predict this will have some serious repercussions on the next presidential election--not outcomes Democrats will like, either.

Michael

Villain 1) Main stream media

Villain 2) Those who voted for Obama twice

Villain 3) Those who voted for him the first time he ran, not the second

Villain 4) The House of Representatives which didn't impeach Obama and the US Senate that didn't demand he be impeached so they could convict him

Villain 5) Obama

Villain 6) Me--there must be a reason, maybe two or more reasons

--Brant

(It wasn't the "God-damn America" rev.--he told us all anyone needed to know about BO)

The headlines are saying Obama caved on Iran's nuke conditions.

Let's see what that means.

I suspect the mainstream news is not accurate and is fear-mongering, but I also suspect the truth is much worse than the news heralded.

In other words, I believe all this is a progression by baby-steps to ensure Iran can get nukes in the end. And I believe it is intentional by Obama.

Michael

Iran will quite possibly get nuked in the end and it won't be good for anyone.

Regime change was possible in 2009, but Obama ignored the would be regime changers within Iran. They felt not only up against the regime but the US as well.

Members of the two major Muslim sects are fighting it out mostly in Iraq as a continuation of the Iraq-Iran war of the 1980s with the US ironically helping Iran on all fronts. By commission in Iraq and omission in Yemen.

--Brant

little messes to bigger messes to the real big mess (now playing in a theater near you)