Rare treat - Matt Drudge and Alex Jones (not a conspiracy theory)

Rare treat - Matt Drudge and Alex Jones (not a conspiracy theory)

Yesterday Matt Drudge showed up unscheduled at an Alex Jones broadcast. He ended up staying for the entire show, which morphed into an interview.

There is a crapload to think about from this video. I started to listen to it just to get an idea, but after Drudge started talking, I couldn't stop listening. (I use the word "listen" because Drudge stayed off camera.)

I think Drudge is on to something about creating your own space on the Internet. After all, he has one of the ugliest sites on the web and it is still among those with the highest traffic. 

I love how he celebrates the individual.

Enjoy.

Alex even sounded more self-controlled than normal, so don't worry about... you know... :)

Michael

This interview just got its own article on TheBlaze:

Matt Drudge Delivers Grave Warning to America on Social Media, Current State of the Internet

You don't see the name "Alex Jones" in the headline, though.

:)

I actually wonder if I should remove his name from the headline here on OL, too. I have a feeling some people will not even open the thread because of it.

But nah...

I prefer the truth...

Credibility is earned, grain by grain...

I prefer to say that this is one hell of an interview and I cannot recommend it highly enough. Those who are interested will find it soon enough.

Michael

By the way, here are a few more media mentions of this interview.

I have a feeling this one's going to make a splash.

Politico:

Drudge: 'Hillary Clinton’s brain in a jar' could get elected

The Daily Caller:

In Rare Interview, Matt Drudge Worries About An NSA-Equipped Hillary Clinton

Mediaite:

Matt Drudge Gives Incredibly Rare Interview to Alex Jones, Talks Hillary, ‘Sick’ America

Breitbart:

Matt Drudge Blisters Corporate Media, Hillary Clinton, and ‘Sick’ Americans in Rare Interview

Right now is just the start of the news cycle on this, so expect a lot more related articles soon.

Michael

Even Sarah Palin is down with this interview:

" data-width="500">
">

THE ICONIC DRUDGE - HIS INTERVIEW! AND, DISLIKING FACEBOOK One of the best interviews I've heard in a long time!...

Posted by Sarah Palin on Wednesday, October 7, 2015

It really is that good.

Michael

Michael:

Very powerful.

Their are aspects of this "global village" that fill just one sense, or, multiple.

In essence, it is confluence of different medias.

Print, radio and television.

If there is anyone who heard his radio show, you would not be surprised at how great a mind he has.

His resolute passionate support of the individual and freedom is riveting.

Thanks.

Time for me to re-read Understanding Media and The Medium Is The Massage.

By the way, there is apparently a new "story" about the tittle of the latter book.

However, the FAQ section on the website maintained by McLuhan's estate says that this interpretation is incomplete and makes its own leap of logic as to why McLuhan left it as is:[2]

"Why is the title of the book The Medium is the Massage and not The Medium is the Message? Actually, the title was a mistake. When the book came back from the typesetter's, it had on the cover 'Massage' as it still does. The title was supposed to have read The Medium is the Message but the typesetter had made an error. When McLuhan saw the typo he exclaimed, 'Leave it alone! It's great, and right on target!' Thus, there are now four possible readings for the last word of the title, all of them accurate: Message and Mess Age, Massage and Mass Age."

http://marshallmcluhan.com/common-questions/

A...