The Stealth Progressive Presidential Campaign Of The Lying White Foot Senatoress

This is an extremely dangerous woman.

Elizabeth Warren bashes Wall Street in West Virginia
Posted by
CNN National Political Reporter Peter Hamby

Shepherdstown, West Virginia (CNN) – Elizabeth Warren doesn’t roll deep.

The Massachusetts senator and reigning champion of progressives everywhere arrived right on time Monday afternoon for a campaign event in West Virginia, this one for Democratic Senate hopeful Natalie Tennant, Warren’s latest stop in a national political tour boosting 2014 candidates. Her slight frame slid gingerly out of the passenger side of a blue SUV – her own car, with Bay State plates – and she greeted a volunteer with a golly-gee smile.

CNN then points out that:

The low-key arrival was not, it turns out, an indicator of the reception she would receive inside.

In a ballroom packed with nearly 400 West Virginians, Warren was greeted like a bona fide celebrity, met with multiple standing ovations, a cascade of selfie attempts and a few shouts of “2016!”

What followed was a pugnacious and folksy speech packed with the kind of full-bodied populist rhetoric that has thrust her into 2016 presidential conversation alongside Hillary Clinton – whether she wants to be there or not.

Nothing like a good old cat fight.

Problem is, just the thought of those two (2) in bikinis in a mud pit does make me want to puke...

So what was the lying white foot's message?

GAG WARNING!!

Warren talked about her working class upbringing in Oklahoma, telling the story of her mother taking on a minimum wage job at Sears, an effort to save their home after her ill father could no longer work. She humble-bragged about the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau – the “little consumer agency” she helped launch – noting that it’s already recovered $4 billion from banks and credit card companies for American customers. And she bashed Republican opposition to her student loan bill, which would have lowered interest rates but was blocked in the Senate, saying the GOP’s first priority is defending big banks.

Tenant, the Democratic candidate that the lying white foot Senatoress was there to support has avoided appearing with the President.

That the country’s most famous liberal showed up here, in a conservative-trending state that hasn’t voted for a Democratic presidential candidate since 1996 despite its deep Democratic roots, was a bit unusual.

Tennant, trailing her Republican opponent Shelly Moore Capito by 10 points in the polls, has been distancing herself from President Obama throughout her campaign, pushing back most recently against new Environmental Protection Agency’s rules aimed at reducing coal emissions by 30% over the next 15 years. Tennant on Monday went so far as to call the regulations “disgusting.”

But Warren, too, has praised the EPA proposal – putting Tennant in the tricky spot of explaining why she would appear with Warren but not the President. Tennant gamely tried to defuse the situation in a session with reporters, many of whom made the short drive from Washington to the state’s eastern panhandle.

“We don’t agree on everything,” Tennant said. “We are here today to talk about education, about lifting the middle class, about saying no to Wall Street.” As for Obama? “If the President came to West Virginia, he would have a lot of explaining to do when it comes to these energy jobs and our coal jobs,” Tennant said.

Very wealthy and dangerous woman...

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/14/elizabeth-warren-bashes-wall-street-in-west-virginia/

"Speaking at Netroots Nation, a convention for liberal bloggers and activists, Elizabeth Warren outlined her '11 Commandments of Progressivism.'"

1. We believe that Wall Street needs stronger rules and tougher enforcement, and we're willing to fight for it.

2. We believe in science, and that means that we have a responsibility to protect this Earth.

3. We believe that the Internet shouldn't be rigged to benefit big corporations, and that means real net neutrality.

4. We believe that no one should work full-time and still live in poverty, and that means raising the minimum wage.

5. We believe that fast-food workers deserve a livable wage, and that means that when they take to the picket line, we are proud to fight alongside them.

6. We believe that students are entitled to get an education without being crushed by debt.

7. We believe that after a lifetime of work, people are entitled to retire with dignity, and that means protecting Social Security, Medicare, and pensions.

8. We believe — I can't believe I have to say this in 2014 — we believe in equal pay for equal work.

9. We believe that equal means equal, and that’s true in marriage, it’s true in the workplace, it's true in all of America.

10. We believe that immigration has made this country strong and vibrant, and that means reform.

11. And we believe that corporations are not people, that women have a right to their bodies. We will overturn Hobby Lobby and we will fight for it. We will fight for it!

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/16346/response-native-american-elizabeth-warren-11-commandments-progressivism/#w6S0twLc7RcX3m7C.99

Eugene Debs in a granny dress?

Not sure why this makes her "dangerous."

First, reason is that she has access to tons of cash. Additionally, she may have the backing of the Obama machine that built him.

Finally, she is ruthless.

That makes her dangerous in my opinion.

A...

Nobody gets elected president unless she/he plays the game. And the rules are written by the Insiders, the Elite, the Establishment. (For those who are shocked by those words, we'll use Rand's less frightening "pressure groups.") Sen. Warren will quietly distance herself from her anti-Establishment past, just as smoothly as Sen. Paul's recent quick change act. She has now co-sponsored legislation with Sens. John McCain of Arizona, Marco Rubio of Florida and Orrin G. Hatch of Utah. She also recently came out in favor of the corporate welfare trough known as the Import-Export Bank.

The genius of American politics is that when the public gets tired of being screwed over by one party, they can turn to the opposition which will do exactly the same thing under the banner of reform.

Eugene Debs in a granny dress?

Not sure why this makes her "dangerous."

First, reason is that she has access to tons of cash. Additionally, she may have the backing of the Obama machine that built him.

Finally, she is ruthless.

That makes her dangerous in my opinion.

A...

That doesn't make her dangerous. That makes her a conventional liberal.

Far more dangerous than Elizabeth Warren is an electorate willing to elect her.

• 2 months later...

The rat is even biting at President O'bama's ankles...

WASHINGTON (UPI) - Elizabeth Warren, the Democratic senator from Massachusetts, recently sat down for an exclusive interview with Thomas Frank of Salon. During the interview, she claimed President Obama's administration "protected Wall Street. Not families who were losing their homes. Not people who lost their jobs. Not young people who were struggling to get an education. And it happened over and over and over."

Warren has been vocal concerning corruption on Wall Street and how it has hurt the economy, while she sees families struggling with little help from the government that allows those corporations to do so. Warren praises President Obama for creating the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, but she thinks he could do more to help struggling families find paths to a better financial situation.

Other parts of the interview feature Warren talking about the high cost of college tuition, risky business practices and the need for large government reforms. She said that aside from large campaign contributions, lobbyists and lawyers are fighting for the rich in a way that the poor and middle class don't get represented. "The system is rigged. And now that I've been in Washington and seen it up close and personal, I just see new ways in which that happens," she said.

Sniff, sniff ... I smell another bailout coming...

A...

• 5 weeks later...

The lying Senatoress is movin on up...

Harry Reid, the incoming Senate minority leader, is engaged in private talks with the Massachusetts freshman to create a special leadership post for the former Harvard professor, according to several people familiar with the matter.

The expected title will be strategic policy adviser to the Democratic Policy and Communications Committee, according to a source familiar with the talks.

In the new position, Warren is expected to serve as a go-between to liberal groups to ensure their voice is part of the leadership’s private deliberations, a source said. She would be part of the messaging and policy team.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/11/elizabeth-warren-harry-reid-senate-leadership-112847.html#ixzz3IyeLwREY

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/11/elizabeth-warren-harry-reid-senate-leadership-112847.html

"Lying Liz" speaks in this one...not the truth of course, however she speaks...

But Warren, in an interview with HuffPost, said the liberal part was news to her.

"Harry asked me to be a strategic policy adviser, because that's what I talk about, I talk about policy -- college affordability and minimum wage and Social Security," she said. "And that's what I'm supposed to do and that's what I will do. That's my portfolio."

"Lying Liz" gets that nice sound bite above in and it has those three (3) meaningless buzz words to feed the faithful...

Either way, said Warren, her new leadership role won't stop her from speaking out. "Nobody's clipping my wings," she said.

Ah, a little native American lingo thrown in to remind you that she lied about her having "Indian blood."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/13/elizabeth-warren-senate-liason_n_6156066.html

A...

• 1 month later...

The lying lefty is laying low like snakes do...

Is Elizabeth Warren running for president? It looks that way

I hear through sources within Elizabeth Warren’s circles that the Massachusetts Senator intends to run for president. Warren’s behavior is entirely consistent with this view.
She is pounding her core message — “the system is rigged” — as relentlessly as John Edwards pounded his “two Americas” theme when he ran twice for president. And she is distancing herself from President Obama — and, by extension, Hillary Clinton — by insisting that the economy, despite the president’s claims to the contrary, is not back on track as far as the “middle class” is concerned.

Warren sounded these themes most recently in a speech before the AFL-CIO this week. On the same day that Obama proclaimed “America’s resurgence is real; don’t let anybody tell you otherwise,” Warren told us just that. She insisted that despite declining unemployment, low inflation, and a strong stock market, “America’s middle class is in deep trouble.”
This is precisely what we would expect from a politician planning to run for the Democratic presidential nomination from the left. A Democrat not interested in running for president in 2016 would be less likely to denounce the economy that exists after six years of a Democratic presidency.

Moreover, Warren has consistently found ways ostentatiously to reinforce her image as the darling of her party’s left-wing base. For example, in the waning days of the lame-duck session, she opposed a spending bill that included a provision, a fairly innocuous technical correction in reality, that she insisted would weaken part of the 2010 Dodd-Frank legislation. She has also led the charge to block Antonio Weiss whom Obama nominated to a top position in the Treasury Department.
Warren plainly wants no enemies to the left, just as Ted Cruz wants none to right. And, like Cruz, she wants everyone to demonstrate this as publicly as possible. Few doubt that Cruz intends to run for president.

Just because Warren intends to run for president doesn’t mean she will. It’s conceivable that Hillary Clinton will preempt the field.

However, I doubt Clinton can accomplish this through fundraising (her specialty) alone. As the darling of the left, Warren should be able to raise enough money to compete, as Howard Dean did in 2004.

Thus, to preempt the field, Clinton probably must shine, if not dazzle. To date, she quite clearly has not.

Keep in mind too that Warren is 65 years old. That’s not the right age for a presidential aspirant to play the good soldier by deferring his or her run. If Warren aspires to be president, and I think there’s little doubt that she does, the time is now.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/01/is-elizabeth-warren-running-for-president-it-looks-that-way.php?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+powerlineblog%2Flivefeed+%28Power+Line%29

Warren running for President could be a replay of 1972.

--Brant

That would be nice!

She could have her home state and DC...

and Hospers got his one (1) electoral vote...

http://uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/national.php?year=1972