GSK pdf file on autism

jts

Maybe I should have done it like this.

And this.

http://www.naturalnews.com/049458_autism_Infanrix_vaccine_GlaxoSmithKline.html

But those are just opinions. Opinions are like ass holes; everyone has one. And the guy in the video and the author who wrote the NN article are ass holes according to most people in OL.

So I tried to stick to the facts, the pdf file.

Ah but I forgot something. The worth of a pdf file depends on the website it is posted on.

Jerry, you serve your case by dispensing with the martyr pose and the sarcasm.

If you have watched the Infowars video and have searched the PDF for whatever signals of criminality or coverup or whatever, then you can give an opinion. You don't know what OLers think. If you are making a sales job ("Watch this intriguing video for some important claims," "Other folks, at Natural News among others, have read through the entire document. Their findings are here and here." "I think that the drug company caused autism and is covering it up." "What do you think?"), your sales job needs revising.

The comment about 'assholes according to most people on OL' is uncalled for. And the note about a bias against certain websites, as if only you will bravely go out and bag truth from beyond the spin zone, this is why you don't get traction. You try to anticipate objections by sneer alone. It isn't good enough for me.

Questions I wish you would ask yourself before posting uncommented links and videos: "What would I, Jerry, say, if I had no video for illustration, no link to an offsite argument? Can I give a useful summary of the argument and give the gist of the video? Can I forestall insulting sneers at my discernment by doing some skeptical work before I post?"

You have a choice even now, Jerry. What does the video and link and PDF sell in the way of information something true and notable and worth alerting OLers to? What are your independent findings after having perused the PDF?

What is your takehome from the materials you cite? What position do you think a reasonable-minded person should take, given the information in the materials?

What is the meat in your sandwich, Jerry?

Edited by william.scherk

Adam, some kind of internet curse renders all your GIFs to broken image URLs, no matter how much hair I tear out trying to figure out why:

injection.gif nurse.gif doctor-smiley-face.gif

I can sort of translate this to Story-ese given three points -- a big old syringe is stuck into a smiley by a nurse. Then the doctors smile. Smile smile smile.

This is a the kind of comment a very bright ape might make using lexical symbols. I don't know how I would get to responding. Maybe something like smiley-syringe, smiley baby, smiley mum, smiley doctor, scary chart, smiley kid in iron lung, scary video, smiley doctor with Satan features, smiley.

Here is Jerry's cousin Kanzi selecting food for his juicer:

Edited by william.scherk

Maybe I should have done it like this.

And this.

http://www.naturalnews.com/049458_autism_Infanrix_vaccine_GlaxoSmithKline.html

But those are just opinions. Opinions are like ass holes; everyone has one. And the guy in the video and the author who wrote the NN article are ass holes according to most people in OL.

So I tried to stick to the facts, the pdf file.

Ah but I forgot something. The worth of a pdf file depends on the website it is posted on.

I'm talking about over 1200 pages. WTF is anyone not a professional scientific investigative reporter to do with it?

--Brant

I'm talking about over 1200 pages. WTF is anyone not a professional scientific investigative reporter to do with it?

The first nine pages are the meat of the report and very easily read and comprehended, Brant smiley smiley. The appendices are tables of reports, easy to skim, search, match, etc. What the Infowars guy did was do a text-search on 'autism' within the thousand pages and report the hits (of what are called "adverse events"). The metrics are easily computed -- the number of exposures were estimated:

The number of subjects exposed since launch until the data lock point of this report is estimated between 18,232,834 and 72.931.338.
So the 990-odd pages report every single reported 'event.' They total from reporting schemes mandated by law, and from case-studies. The Infowars guy did an elementary count. He found eleven instances of 'autism' reported.
At some point between now and the heat-death of the universe, Jerry or Kanzi or Glinda will let us know what to think about these adverse events and their meaningful relation to vaccines.

The first nine pages are the meat of the report and very easily read and comprehended, Brant smiley smiley. The appendices are tables of reports, easy to skim, search, match, etc. What the Infowars guy did was do a text-search on 'autism' within the thousand pages and report the hits (of what are called "adverse events"). The metrics are easily computed -- the number of exposures were estimated:

The number of subjects exposed since launch until the data lock point of this report is estimated between 18,232,834 and 72.931.338.
So the 990-odd pages report every single reported 'event.' They total from reporting schemes mandated by law, and from case-studies. The Infowars guy did an elementary count. He found eleven instances of 'autism' reported.
At some point between now and the heat-death of the universe, Jerry or Kanzi or Glinda will let us know what to think about these adverse events and their meaningful relation to vaccines.

Did he report the number of instances of non-autism?

It's marked confidential, whatever that means. It sounds like maybe something they don't want you to see. Maybe better grab it before they take it off the internet. Looks like it might be incriminating.

GlaxoSmithKline pdf file on autism 1271 pages

Living without pharmaceuticals can render the whole point moot.

confucius589.jpg

"Shark not bite man on dry land."

--Greg :wink:

It's marked confidential, whatever that means. It sounds like maybe something they don't want you to see. Maybe better grab it before they take it off the internet. Looks like it might be incriminating.

confucius589.jpg

LOL! Great way to start the weekend "Shark not bite man on dry land". Your best Greg, thank you.

Thanks, but Jerry could have said something about those first nine pages instead of seemingly to use OL as a data dump.

I do have to say I'm sorry, Jerry. You deserve more of an apology from me than you to me. I was way to quick to pull out a knife and slice and dice and maybe a hammer smash. I won't make excuses, but I'll try to be as nice here as I usually am in person for I leave smiling people in my wake. I did that in four out of four stores today, including a banker in a bank, that I just came home from.

--Brant

True. I live without drugs and without vaccines and without a bunch of things. And anyone who would push those things on me I would regard as an enemy, not figuratively but literally.

Many years ago in a school there was an impasse between me and the school. They required me to take the TB test (after they agreed in the application that I wouldn't be required to take it) and I refused to take it. They were too cowardly to kick me out of the school and instead changed their policy on the TB test.

Fortunately at the moment in probably most of the world we have the freedom to choose to reject almost all bad things. But there is a worldwide movement to take this freedom away from us and to force bad things on us.

Here's something a little more reasonable in this unnecessarily polarized and vicious debate (I mean nasty in the culture, not on this thread):

Kat and I have seen the documentary Kennedy was plugging, Trace Amounts. It's compelling in it's presentation of facts. Good storytelling, too.

And we saw Kennedy at the preview showing. We are now the proud owners of an autographed copy of:

Thimerosal: Let the Science Speak: The Evidence Supporting the Immediate Removal of Mercury—a Known Neurotoxin—from Vaccines

A weird trophy for folks into Ayn Rand, but whoever said life was simple?

:)

Michael

btw - For those who don't know, Kennedy suffers from a condition in his voice called http://www.booknotes...rloD'Este.aspx

A...

His library was full of annotated books. His between the wars European travels gave him a knowledge of European topography and other facts on the ground unmatched by any other American general in theater and he was likely smarter than Bradley, Montgomery and Eisenhower, though each seems best for the job they were doing. Each could have done better, of course, but that's war and 20 - 20 hindsight.

--Brant

btw - For those who don't know, Kennedy suffers from a condition in his voice called http://www.booknotes...rloD'Este.aspx

A...

His library was full of annotated books. His between the wars European travels gave him a knowledge of European topography and other facts on the ground unmatched by any other American general in theater and he was likely smarter than Bradley, Montgomery and Eisenhower, though each seems best for the job they were doing. Each could have done better, of course, but that's war and 20 - 20 hindsight.

--Brant

Interesting that you mention the topography of Europe.

Leaving aside Patton's absolute conviction that he lived prior lives as different soldiers, he studied the original maps of the Norman Conquest and planned his four possible attacks in the Battle of the Bulge.

He had also sketched out his routes for when he would lead the D-day invasion.

He said if it was good enough for William the Conqueror, it was good enough for us.

Brilliant mind. Excellent poetry also.

A...

you would enjoy the interview - Lamb is one of the best

I'll try later. I can't believe I spent all morning reading and writing on OL and composing two long email letters to my lawyer de facto in Ohio. And now it's 4:00 PM too boot.

--Brant

I'm addicted and it's up to me to deal with this in as courageous and forthright a matter as I can!

(I did do some creative thinking but came up with no real gems today)

CAN BRANT STOP BRANT? (Battle of the Titans, coming soon to a theater near you!)

a pretty woman with a torn dress and heaving cleavage is the prize!