This Is Worth $63,280.00 Per Year...

Selene

The annual tuition at Vassar and you get to be served by idiots who would not last twenty minutes on the streets of NY City:

This has to go in humor, even though it could make the OL Horror File thread.

A...

Got to hand it to you Adam, you have a steel clad stomach.

I could only make it 2 minutes into the video. Any more & I'd probably vomit.

The schools are mass producing manure, posing as people, at an incredible rate.

-J

-J

The best part is where they narrator from Veritas explaining that they never believed that the administration of Vassar would fall for this?

A...

-J

The best part is where they narrator from Veritas explaining that they never believed that the administration of Vassar would fall for this?

A...

lol.

Oh, I've upgraded your steel-clad stomach status to that of a kevlar-clad one after just now remembering all those photos of putrid Hillary you've posted. Have mercy on us, will ya.

-J

"You can send a daughter to Vassar, but you can't make her think."

I only watched the first minute 24 seconds, and was turned off by the obvious manipulative editing. The older woman is rendered speechless, and you can't fault her for not coming up with a good immediate reply. Besides, if it's her job to defuse these situations, then proper replies like "get out of here you nit-wit" aren't available to her.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a wonderful product of the Gold Coast of Suffolk County New York...Bayville...

The racial makeup of the village was 96.01% White, 0.31% African American, 0.24% Native American, 1.64% Asian, 1.08% from other races, and 0.73% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 4.82% of the population.

Michael Genovese, yep, The Godfather, just like his dad. 

The median income for a household in the village was $68,380, and the median income for a family was $77,838. Males had a median income of $50,969 versus $38,304 for females. The per capita income for the village was $33,665. About 2.7% of families and 4.7% of the population were below the poverty line, including 3.7% of those under age 18 and 8.3% of those age 65 or over.

$45,014 

So this little puke came from "White Privilege."  

Marxists make it so easy to "pigeonhole" folks into a guilty slot!

B. F. Skinner would be sooo proud.

A...

He is going to have so much fun in jail...

I only watched the first minute 24 seconds, and was turned off by the obvious manipulative editing. The older woman is rendered speechless, and you can't fault her for not coming up with a good immediate reply. Besides, if it's her job to defuse these situations, then proper replies like "get out of here you nit-wit" aren't available to her.

9th D: I nominate this as best pun of the year. Assuming you thought of it, well played.

9th D: I nominate this as best pun of the year. Assuming you thought of it, well played.

I didn't think of it. Hence the quotes. It comes from one of Joseph Campbell's lectures in the series Transformations of Myth through Time. I have no idea which one, and I'm not sure I got it exactly word for word as he said it. And he seemed to be quoting it like it was already a known witticism. This would have been in the early 1980's.

Shoot, I just tried a little Googling and I found it:

https://books.google.com/books?id=0LIxpikJraoC&pg=PA60&lpg=PA60&dq=joseph+campbell+vassar&source=bl&ots=o7uym6VJSI&sig=4dNhbYIgQNeiUDbemvngceOjdfU&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjnrZ3KsqrJAhVH2B4KHaqNCVEQ6AEIPzAH#v=onepage&q=joseph%20campbell%20vassar&f=false

His version's a little different: you can lead a girl to Vassar, but you can't make her think.

That's a little better, it retains the "lead" from the parallel saying about leading a horse to water.

I'm afraid if you dared to say such a thing on a campus today you'd end up reenacting some of the nastier scenes from Passion of the Christ. In the Jesus role, naturally.

I didn't think of it. Hence the quotes. It comes from one of Joseph Campbell's lectures in the series Transformations of Myth through Time. I have no idea which one, and I'm not sure I got it exactly word for word as he said it. And he seemed to be quoting it like it was already a known witticism. This would have been in the early 1980's.

Shoot, I just tried a little Googling and I found it:

https://books.google.com/books?id=0LIxpikJraoC&pg=PA60&lpg=PA60&dq=joseph+campbell+vassar&source=bl&ots=o7uym6VJSI&sig=4dNhbYIgQNeiUDbemvngceOjdfU&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjnrZ3KsqrJAhVH2B4KHaqNCVEQ6AEIPzAH#v=onepage&q=joseph%20campbell%20vassar&f=false

His version's a little different: you can lead a girl to Vassar, but you can't make her think.

That's a little better, it retains the "lead" from the parallel saying about leading a horse to water.

I'm afraid if you dared to say such a thing on a campus today you'd end up reenacting some of the nastier scenes from Passion of the Christ. In the Jesus role, naturally.

Just carry a copy of Atlas Shrugged and a semi automatic rifle...guaranteed to be left alone...