Fukushima showing signs of possible meltdown.

GALTGULCH8

I was amused to read that the Chinese ship which rescued the global warming leftists off of the first ship that got stuck in the ice pack, has itself become stuck in the Antarctic ice. The irony is delicious. This winter, the leftist global warming zombie is getting its head chopped off.

Michael Savage wants reparations from the University grants and the scammers who hustled taxpayer's monies through scientific fraud, e.g., Al Gore. Seize 65% of his assets.

I think is an excellent concept.

While that's fun to muse over, it'll never happen. It's enough to watch reality make liars out of the leftist government funded global warming pimps and their tenured academic whores.

Greg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was amused to read that the Chinese ship which rescued the global warming leftists off of the first ship that got stuck in the ice pack, has itself become stuck in the Antarctic ice. The irony is delicious. This winter, the leftist global warming zombie is getting its head chopped off.

Michael Savage wants reparations from the University grants and the scammers who hustled taxpayer's monies through scientific fraud, e.g., Al Gore. Seize 65% of his assets.

While that's fun to muse over, it'll never happen. It's enough to watch reality make liars out of the leftist government funded global warming pimps and their tenured academic whores.

Greg

Oh there is definitely a way to lodge a Federal Claim in Federal District Court under diversity jurisdiction.

However, I have a way that has serious legs. It is complicated, however doable.

Back in the 70s not only were we heading toward a new ice age but the Club of Rome predicted everything would run out. Oil, coal, food, fresh water and much more. The subsequent history shows exactly what their judgement is worth.

See http://www.manicore.com/anglais/documentation_a/club_rome_a.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling

Ba'al Chatzaf

Greg

Oh there is definitely a way to lodge a Federal Claim in Federal District Court under diversity jurisdiction.

However, I have a way that has serious legs. It is complicated, however doable.

Reality is the only judge with the power to render the final verdict on our lives by the consequences of our own actions. The legal system is just a pit full of lying vipers. That's not my world. I live elsewhere.

Greg

Reality is the only judge with the power to render the final verdict on our lives by the consequences of our own actions. The legal system is just a pit full of lying vipers. That's not my world. I live elsewhere.

Greg

I respect your position.
However, you over dramatize your images.
It is a system that is capable of honor.
I have known some honorable, honest and exceptionally competent counselors at law.

Greg

I respect your position.

I have known some honorable, honest and exceptionally competent counselors at law.

There will always be exceptions to a generality, but exceptions do not invalidate a generality. The government bureaucracy is infested with lawyers, and it is rotten to its core.

Greg

I respect your position.

There will always be exceptions to a generality, but exceptions do not invalidate a generality. The government bureaucracy is infested with lawyers, and it is rotten to its core.

Greg

Of course it is (anarchist) or mostly is (minarchist). It's practically part of the definition of government service. But there are good guys innocently in a bad system so I question whether we should dump so much crap on them to damn them to hell. I mean, if you're going to hell you might as well take a few with you--or a lot of the other "you" (them?) So butter them up enough to turn them to the good side (light side?). If they don't turn? Then off with their heads!

--Brant

economy of force

edit: about as bad a post as I've made: borderline(?) gibberish

Edited by Brant Gaede

I respect your position.

Greg

Of course it is (anarchist) or mostly is (minarchist).

I'm a Christophile. :wink:

It's practically part of the definition of government service.

That definition is the creation of the lack of character of the parasites demanding to be served at the expense of others.

But there are good guys innocently in a bad system so I question whether we should dump so much crap on them to damn them to hell.

There is a difference between living IN the world, and being OF the world. And that is a personal choice each of us makes, and each of us gets what we deserve as the result of our choice.

I mean, if you're going to hell you might as well take a few with you--or a lot of the other "you" (them?)

You have just described the thought process of a suicide bomber.

So butter them up enough to turn them to the good side (light side?). If they don't turn? Then off with their heads!

--Brant

economy of force

No one can be turned.

People can only turn themselves.

Greg

edit: about as bad a post as I've made: borderline(?) gibberish

They're not your thoughts, Brent. :wink:

Michael Savage wants reparations from the University grants and the scammers who hustled taxpayer's monies through scientific fraud, e.g., Al Gore. Seize 65% of his assets. I think is an excellent concept.
While that's fun to muse over, it'll never happen. It's enough to watch reality make liars out of the leftist government funded global warming pimps and their tenured academic whores.Greg
Oh there is definitely a way to lodge a Federal Claim in Federal District Court under diversity jurisdiction. However, I have a way that has serious legs. It is complicated, however doable.
Reality is the only judge with the power to render the final verdict on our lives by the consequences of our own actions. The legal system is just a pit full of lying vipers. That's not my world. I live elsewhere.Greg

Utterly clueless.

You certainly do live elsewhere. It's called Fantasy Land.

Michael Savage wants reparations from the University grants and the scammers who hustled taxpayer's monies through scientific fraud, e.g., Al Gore. Seize 65% of his assets. I think is an excellent concept.
While that's fun to muse over, it'll never happen. It's enough to watch reality make liars out of the leftist government funded global warming pimps and their tenured academic whores.Greg
Oh there is definitely a way to lodge a Federal Claim in Federal District Court under diversity jurisdiction. However, I have a way that has serious legs. It is complicated, however doable.
Reality is the only judge with the power to render the final verdict on our lives by the consequences of our own actions. The legal system is just a pit full of lying vipers. That's not my world. I live elsewhere.Greg

Utterly clueless.

You certainly do live elsewhere. It's called Fantasy Land.

It's natural to regard where you don't live as a fantasy, because you have nothing to do with it. It is not a part of the world in which you live because you do not share its moral values.

I regard your legalese world of government employee lawyer bureaucrats in very much the same way.

Each of us deserves their own kind...

...and that's exactly what we each get.

Greg

I regard you as a horse's ass.

Your view is a natural result of each of us having made a different choice in life. What makes everything fair and equitable is that you are getting the consequences of your choice, just as I am of mine. It's the moral beauty of reality in that neither of us reaps the consequences of the other's choice. So it's all good as far as I'm concerned. :smile:

Greg

Your view is a natural result of each of us having made a different choice in life. What makes everything fair and equitable is that you are getting the consequences of your choice, just as I am of mine. It's the moral beauty of reality in that neither of us reaps the consequences of the other's choice. So it's all good as far as I'm concerned. :smile:

Greg

If we say for argument's sake that you are "a _____________", that wouldn't have anything to do with his observation?

If I were to say that biologically "you are a man", that would just be a "view"?

--Brant

I regard you as a horse's ass.

Geez what a distasteful image ... think of the view he has!!

0511-1010-2104-1456_Two_People_Inside_a_

Greg

If we say for argument's sake that you are "a _____________", that wouldn't have anything to do with his observation?

No.

But it does have everything to do with his point of observation. From where you are observing has everything to do with what you see.

So the point of view not chosen will always appear to be flawed when it is viewed from the point of view that was chosen.

Greg

Greg

No.

But it does have everything to do with his point of observation. From where you are observing has everything to do with what you see.

So the point of view not chosen will always appear to be flawed when it is viewed from the point of view that was chosen.

Greg

But the point of my question was not to set you up but to set up the second question which you ignored.

You do a lot of cut and paste in these discussions.

--Brant

Greg

No.

Greg

But the point of my question was not to set you up but to set up the second question which you ignored.

You do a lot of cut and paste in these discussions.

--Brant

Your first question contained an important point worth addressing, while your second obfuscates that point by trying to conflate a physical issue with a moral one. So that's why I let it pass by unresponded. However, I'm glad you brought this up as it allows me to further clarify my view by offering an description of why I do what I do. :smile:

Greg

And since this thread is Fukushima radiation related...

I took some timed Geiger counter background radiation measurements where I live, and the average is 35cpm.

We'll be going to the beach soon because almost every day has been sunny and in the 70's. I'll take readings including ocean water, and report on the results.

Greg

I took some timed Geiger counter background radiation measurements where I live, and the average is 35cpm.

We'll be going to the beach soon because almost every day has been sunny and in the 70's. I'll take readings including ocean water, and report on the results.

Greg

Where do you take your dips?

Bob Kolker

Greg

Bob Kolker

At the Federal, California Los Angeles approved dip sites?

Greg

Bob Kolker

Not in the ocean where the city sewage flows, that's for sure. :wink:

It almost hit 80 here so we went down to the beach to cool off, walk around, and log some background readings. Two timed ones of 41 and 53 cpm for an average of 46 cpm. So now we have a benchmark for a point of reference. The Coast is ground zero for any US Fukushima radiation. I'll let you know of any significant changes.

Greg

300 tons of water in the entire pacific. It wont even register on the Geiger counters. Any radioactive particles will be complete diluted and dispersed. The heavy ones will fall to the ocean floor. Out of sight, out of mind.

The amount of additional radiation carried away from Japan will be completely swamped by natural cosmic radiation that delivers energetic charged particles to the earth constantly. Even if there were not a single reactor on the planet we are being zapped by radiation every second of every day.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Greg

Bob Kolker

At the Federal, California Los Angeles approved dip sites?

I've got chips!

--Brant

300 tons of water in the entire pacific. It wont even register on the Geiger counters. Any radioactive particles will be complete diluted and dispersed. The heavy ones will fall to the ocean floor. Out of sight, out of mind.

The amount of additional radiation carried away from Japan will be completely swamped by natural cosmic radiation that delivers energetic charged particles to the earth constantly. Even if there were not a single reactor on the planet we are being zapped by radiation every second of every day.

Ba'al Chatzaf

The higher the elevation the more background radiation the better for your anti-cancer health, statistically. Don't worry about that airplane flight even if you fly every day. This is radiation hormesis. Of course there is a tipping point where the health benefits go south. Also, we naturally irradiate ourselves.

--Brant