Ben Carson for President

Peter

CNN's early hit piece on Dr. Carson...

A tale of two Carsons ----

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/05/politics/ben-carson-2016-childhood-violence/index.html

I remember the one they did on O'bama in 2008.

A...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are eating him alive and, I believe, it's only going to get worse.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EPzxDruyrpM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maybe Carson will prevail, but from what I have seen, denial with the media cannot be the main strategy. They treat denial like a coyote treats raw meat.

You have to punk the media to get it off your case. You have to embarrass the journalists before each other--and it has to be before each other, not before the readers because many of these folks don't give a crap about their readers.

Michael

Maybe they should eat him alive.

Donald would have said, "So fuckin' what?" "I lied--so go suck a lemon--we all lie sooner or later for reasons good and bad. A President has to be able and willing to lie to protect this country from its enemies."

The question is why Obama wasn't eaten alive in 2007-2008, for he should never have been elected President.

If you are a saint it won't stop the mainstream media from finding ways to destroy you if you are a credible presidential candidate they do not want. They'll demand of Jesus why he was hanging out with the Devil.

Carson merely shows he's not a tough enough bastard for the job. That leaves Trump, Cruz, Rubio and the broad. (Did I forget someone? Oh, I'm sorry.)

--Brant

Maybe they should eat him alive.

Donald would have said, "So fuckin' what?" "I lied--so go suck a lemon--we all lie sooner or later for reasons good and bad. A President has to be able and willing to lie to protect this country from its enemies."

The question is why Obama wasn't eaten alive in 2007-2008, for he should never have been elected President.

Carson merely shows he's not a tough enough bastard for the job. That leaves Trump, Cruz, Rubio and the broad. (Did I forget someone? Oh, I'm sorry.)

--Brant

Different streams.

I like both tactics and can move between them comfortably.

Carson is seriously grounded within himself and is excellent at handling the pretend reporters.

So is The Donald.

The streams can merge and make an unstoppable ticket ---

The Donald and The Doctor - Making America Great Again

Buy a prescription for prosperity!!

Vote DD

graphics-breastfeeding-413750.gif

graphics-breastfeeding-181997.gif

I just watched the Egyptian TV Reaction to Obama, after he said climate change was the biggest global threat. It was on a link called:

Muslim world reacts to Obama's latest speech

It was very scornful.

I think if one lie is discovered, Carson will go the way of that newscaster who was a chronic liar, to the ashbin of history. If he just fudged the stories to gain kudos that is just as bad. I don't think Trump would get out of lying either, but I agree he would bluster about it a lot, and then fade away. All the candidates have tipping points and I hope we find out their faults before we get into the general election cycle.

Peter

They seem to be making "dust bins of history" over at MSLsd as Levin refers to them...

job

By Leora ArnowitzPublished June 18, 2015FoxNews.com
Facebook10641 Twitter460 livefyre1865 Email Print

Now Playing

Brian Williams suspended for six months for false Iraq story

NEW YORK – Brian Williams is headed to MSNBC and Lester Holt will take over Williams’ anchor seat at “Nightly News” permanently, the networks announced on Thursday.

“Lester has done outstanding work for NBC News over the last ten years, and he’s performed remarkably well over the last few months under very tough circumstances,” Andrew Lack, chairman of NBC News and MSNBC, said. “He’s an exceptional anchor who goes straight to the heart of every story and is always able to find its most direct connection to the everyday lives of our audience. In many ways, television news stands at a crossroads, and Lester is the perfect person to meet the moment.”

Meanwhile, Williams, who was suspended from his “Nightly News” role for six months after it surfaced that he lied in stories he told about his coverage of the Iraq War and Hurricane Katrina, will be heading to MSNBC as anchor of breaking news and special reports.

Lack said of Williams' new position, “Brian now has the chance to earn back everyone’s trust. His excellent work over twenty-two years at NBC News has earned him that opportunity.”

CEO of NBCU Steve Burke said the network thought long and hard before opting to relegate Williams to MSNBC.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/06/18/brian-williams-demoted-to-msnbc-lester-holt-gets-nightly-news-anchor-job/

Also, the book is still open as to the validity of the "Exclusive" story on Politico...

A...

I just watched the Egyptian TV Reaction to Obama, after he said climate change was the biggest global threat. It was on a link called:

Muslim world reacts to Obama's latest speech

It was very scornful.

Did you check Snopes?

Thanks for the fact checking William. I thought that video was a little odd at times but it expressed WHAT I THOUGHT the Egyptians and others might think about Obama's assertions about climate change, since I think he is full of shit. It seemed like an American talk show where there is some fooling around, like Fox and Friends or Good Morning America.

As an example of why I deny man made climate change, (besides the lies and bad science, re climate gate) my mother in law lives on the water. Her marsh has shrunk as shown in over 50 years of photographs but her shed, boathouse which are right next to the water, and her main house which is about 20 feet above high tide are still intact. If the sea has risen by an inch I will eat my hat. Another friend has a house in Fenwick Island, Delaware just on the bay side of the dunes. It has stood there unchanged for 60 years. Of course there are periods of flooding but that is normal when you live next to the ocean. Hurricane Sandy did wash away a few docks around here.

Peter

What would a President Carson’s reaction be to the atrocities committed by ISIS? Would he be an interventionist? At some point he will be asked about his Seventh Day Adventist religion and how it would affect his Presidency, just as Mitt Romney generated worry with his LDS religion.

Is Trump imploding? A person who wants to win would not say, what is wrong with you people in Iowa? That tars everybody who is not an ardent Trump supporter in Iowa and other primary states. I am getting tired of Trump’s destructiveness. I am sure he COULD still select one of the other primary contenders as his VP but he has besmirched all of them too. It is not necessary. He is giving too many bad sound bites to the democrats too if he wins the primary process, but I must say Ben Carson has done the same with the revelations in his books. If it came down to Trump, Carson, or Rubio I would pick Rubio.
Peter

Inside CarsonWorld: Trump is nuts, his campaign is imploding By Byron York 11/13/15 5:58 PM
Ben Carson has been circumspect in his public reaction to Donald Trump's nine-minute attack on Carson at a speech in Iowa Thursday night. "Now that he's completed his gratuitous attack, why don't we press on and deal with the real issues," Carson said in South Carolina Friday. "That's what the people of America are concerned about, not so much politics as usual, politics of personal destruction — that's what the American people are sick and tired of."

But inside the Carson campaign, the reaction to Trump is much stronger. The feeling among top aides is that no reasonable person could watch Trump's monologue and not conclude Trump is crazy and that his campaign is imploding. The campaign, and Carson, decided to stick with a policy of non-engagement because they believe Trump is self-destructing and they don't want to get in the way.

The Carson camp also believes that many more voters in early states will see portions of Trump's attacks on news programs this weekend, and it will benefit Carson. The idea is that a significant number of Republican voters favor an outsider candidate and are at this moment trying to decide between Trump and Carson, and constant replays of Trump's attack might nudge them toward Carson. In that sense, Carson's aides believe Carson himself doesn't have to react because the media will do his work for him.

The intensity of Trump's attack came as a surprise to the Carson camp because Trump has been particularly friendly with Carson in the recent times the two men have seen each other. Just before the Republican debate in Boulder, according to the word in CarsonWorld, Trump said to Carson that "we're friends" and that Trump really liked Carson. At the GOP debate in Milwaukee on Tuesday, the two men chatted amicably on stage during commercial breaks. And now this.

Interesting. The Seventh Day Adventist stance on a few things is not that odd, like abortion, while on others like homosexual marriage will draw some fire. Celebrating the Sabbath on Saturday isn’t so bad. Not eating so much red meat is OK health wise. But its anti science stance called Creation Science is deplorable and not acceptable. Carson will not get my vote just based on that. How does it compare to other religions? It is certainly better than Islam from a rational perspective.
Peter

Abortion: The Seventh-day Adventist church takes a position between the strict pro-life and strict pro-choice alternatives. A set of "Guidelines on Abortion" was approved by the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists Executive Committee on 1992-OCT-12. It says in part:
"The Church does not serve as conscience for individuals; however, it should provide moral guidance. Abortions for reasons of birth control, gender selection, or convenience are not condoned by the Church. Women, at times however, may face exceptional circumstances that present serious moral or medical dilemmas, such as significant threats to the pregnant woman's life, serious jeopardy to her health, severe congenital defects carefully diagnosed in the fetus, and pregnancy resulting from rape or incest. The final decision whether to terminate the pregnancy or not should be made by the pregnant woman after appropriate consultation. She should be aided in her decision by accurate information, biblical principles, and the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Moreover, these decisions are best made within the context of healthy family relationships."

Adultery: Prior to 1946, adulterers were required to be disfellowshipped. Those who were sincerely repentant could be "placed under censure for a stipulated period of time." The would have to be re-baptized before rejoining the church. These policies have since been relaxed.
Diet: Members are expected to abstain from alcohol, tobacco, and every other "soul-defiling habit".

They were once also expected to abstain from caffeinated drinks such as coffee, tea, cola drinks, etc. The church has since removed this from the baptismal vows, although they still recommend that policy. They have interpreted the Old Testament dietary laws as prohibiting the eating of some foods. The church recommends avoiding red meat. Many members are vegetarians who supplement their diet with eggs and milk.

Their diet seems to produce significant positive results! Dan Buettner of the Blue Zones Project has spent years searching for pockets of people around the world who live longer than average. In the U.S., he found that Seventh-day Adventists have a life expectancy is 89 years, compared to 79 years for the average American. He attributes this to a combination of better diet and better stress management factors.

Divorce: They regard marriage to be a divine institution. The Seventh-day Adventists only allow divorce if one spouse has committed adultery or fornication. However Adultery/fornication is defined very broadly to include incest, child sexual abuse, homosexual behavior, or excessively intimate behavior with a person who is not one's spouse. 5,6 There were discussions at the year 2000 General Conference Session of expanding grounds of divorce to include abandonment by a believing spousee. (A believing spouse means a fellow Seventh-day Adventist member. Roman Catholics, other Protestants, etc. are considered unbelievers in this context.) 4 However, this was not implemented. In practice, members who have terminated an unworkable toxic marriage are not shunned or harassed in any way.

Dress: Dress codes differ greatly among individual congregations. Some churches expect members to dress simply; others have no dress code requirements at all.

Education: Higher education is highly respected within the church. The rate of college graduates among the Seventh-day Adventist church membership is about twice the US national average.

Entertainment: Members are encouraged to watch uplifting entertainment. Some conservative SDA congregations suggest that members should "shun all questionable worldly amusements such as the theater and dance". However, most Adventists differ little from the average American in this area.

Evolution: The Seventh-day Adventist church has been quite active in the promotion of Creation Science in opposition to the theory of evolution. The Geoscience Research Institute at Loma Linda University (an Adventist institution) publishes a semi-annual periodical Origins which promotes Creation Science.

Homosexuality: In common with essentially all conservative Christian denominations, the SDA does not allow the ordination of homosexuals. Loving, committed same-sex couples cannot be married or have their civil unions recognized or blessed.
Inter-faith marriages are discouraged. This practice is based on 2 Corinthians 6:14 which cautions believers to "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?" Most Adventists interpret this as forbidding dating and marriage outside of the church. Even marriage by a SDA member to a person from another conservative Protestant is frowned upon.

Remarriage: In the early church, ministers would generally not unite in marriage any divorced person. This was made official by the General Conference Session in 1887. Currently, only "...the spouse who has remained faithful to the spouse who violated the marriage vow has the biblical right to secure a divorce and also to remarry. ... A spouse who has violated the marriage vow and who is divorced does not have the moral right to marry another while the spouse who has been faithful to the marriage vow still lives and remains unmarried and chaste. The person who does so shall be removed from church membership. The person whom he/she marries, if a SDA member, shall also be removed from church membership."
Sabbath: Perhaps their most obvious practice which differentiates them from most other Christian churches is that they follow observe Saturday as their weekly Sabbath (from Friday sunset to Saturday sunset). Their religious education classes are called Sabbath Schools, not Sunday Schools. Some followers give a "Happy Sabbath" greeting when they meet.

Saturday worship has caused some employers to discriminate against those Seventh-day Adventist members who feel that they cannot work on Saturday. On the other hand, other companies have found that an employee who is willing to work every Sunday can be an asset.

What would a President Carson’s reaction be to the atrocities committed by ISIS? Would he be an interventionist? At some point he will be asked about his Seventh Day Adventist religion and how it would affect his Presidency, just as Mitt Romney generated worry with his LDS religion.

Is Trump imploding? A person who wants to win would not say, what is wrong with you people in Iowa? That tars everybody who is not an ardent Trump supporter in Iowa and other primary states. I am getting tired of Trump’s destructiveness. I am sure he COULD still select one of the other primary contenders as his VP but he has besmirched all of them too. It is not necessary. He is giving too many bad sound bites to the democrats too if he wins the primary process, but I must say Ben Carson has done the same with the revelations in his books. If it came down to Trump, Carson, or Rubio I would pick Rubio.

Peter

Inside CarsonWorld: Trump is nuts, his campaign is imploding By Byron York 11/13/15 5:58 PM

Ben Carson has been circumspect in his public reaction to Donald Trump's nine-minute attack on Carson at a speech in Iowa Thursday night. "Now that he's completed his gratuitous attack, why don't we press on and deal with the real issues," Carson said in South Carolina Friday. "That's what the people of America are concerned about, not so much politics as usual, politics of personal destruction — that's what the American people are sick and tired of."

But inside the Carson campaign, the reaction to Trump is much stronger. The feeling among top aides is that no reasonable person could watch Trump's monologue and not conclude Trump is crazy and that his campaign is imploding. The campaign, and Carson, decided to stick with a policy of non-engagement because they believe Trump is self-destructing and they don't want to get in the way.

The Carson camp also believes that many more voters in early states will see portions of Trump's attacks on news programs this weekend, and it will benefit Carson. The idea is that a significant number of Republican voters favor an outsider candidate and are at this moment trying to decide between Trump and Carson, and constant replays of Trump's attack might nudge them toward Carson. In that sense, Carson's aides believe Carson himself doesn't have to react because the media will do his work for him.

The intensity of Trump's attack came as a surprise to the Carson camp because Trump has been particularly friendly with Carson in the recent times the two men have seen each other. Just before the Republican debate in Boulder, according to the word in CarsonWorld, Trump said to Carson that "we're friends" and that Trump really liked Carson. At the GOP debate in Milwaukee on Tuesday, the two men chatted amicably on stage during commercial breaks. And now this.

Here is the link:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/inside-carsonworld-trump-is-nuts-his-campaign-is-imploding/article/2576324

• 4 weeks later...

And more bad news for Prance Rebootist...

“If the leaders of the Republican Party want to destroy the party, they should continue to hold meetings like the one described in the Washington Post this morning,” Carson said in a statement released by his campaign.

Carson said he prays the Post’s report is incorrect and threatened to leave the GOP. “If it is correct, every voter who is standing for change must know they are being betrayed. I won’t stand for it,” said Carson, who added that if the plot is accurate, “I assure you Donald Trump won’t be the only one leaving the party.”

The retired neurosurgeon said that next summer’s Cleveland convention could be the last Republican National Convention if leaders try to manipulate it.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/ben-carson-rnc-washington-post-216674#ixzz3u2nay1UX

This is a fascinating development...

A...

You hardly hear about Ben any more. I see Rubio, Jeb, and Christie have ads on Fox Business News.

The following guy can turn a phrase. Talk about acidic. Anybody else just a little bit nervous about Trump? Some excerpts.
Peter

Trump Is Going To Break Your Heart by Kurt Schlichter | Dec 14, 2015: . . . I get the attraction. He ticks off Barack Obama, he outrages Hillary Clinton, and he gives Jeb Bush conniptions. This is all fine and good. He often says the stuff you’re not supposed to say but that most normal people think. Sometimes he says stuff no sane person thinks. He’s fun at parties, except that after he has a few and puts the lampshade on his head he stops being amusing and starts picking fights with your friends . . . . And, Trump people, I am your friend. You, by and large, aren’t traditional conservatives like I am, but you’re hard-working, loyal patriots, veterans and cops, the people who defended this country and who built it regardless of what that fool in the White House says . . . . But I gotta be straight with you – Trump’s bad news, and everyone else sees it. He’s using you, and he’s going to toss you away when he’s done and never look back . . . . Trump believes in nothing, which is why he will say anything. That’s why he's all over the map, varying his positions not only year-to-year, month-to-month, week-to-week, but even hour-to-hour . . . Who knows what will be tomorrow. I do – whatever gets him the most attention . . . . When he dumps you, when he goes back to the New York liberal roots that are at the core of his being and starts talking about how he’s decided to switch back to his old positions, that it’s reasonable to take your guns, to liberalize immigration, and to keep Obamacare, you're going to feel like fools. You're going to be humiliated. And the GOP establishment, which is terrible, is going to be looking at you saying, “I told you so.” . . . . There are plenty of fish in the sea, and they aren’t all named Jeb. Trump doesn't want to make America great. He doesn’t want to make you great. He wants to make you tell him that he's great. He doesn't love you, any more than the stripper in the Champagne Room loves you when you’ve still got money in your wallet. Sure, that's another deeply disturbing image, but not as deeply disturbing as the image of Donald Trump taking his ego trip on the road in a third-party or otherwise ensuring the election of Hillary Clinton. Just like a gold-digging tramp might leave you with a little something that all the antibiotics in the world can't cure, Donald Trump may leave you with Hillary Clinton, and that means the end of everything you say you stand for. Don't give Donald Trump your heart. He's only going to break it.
end quote

Peter:

Learn to give the link please.

Additionally, de minimus, quote the opening paragraph.

http://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2015/12/14/trump-is-going-to-break-your-heart-n2092525

A...

Guys got good props:

Kurt Schlichter

Kurt Schlichter (Twitter: @KurtSchlichter) was personally recruited to write conservative commentary by Andrew Breitbart. He is a successful Los Angeles trial lawyer, a veteran with a masters in Strategic Studies from the United States Army War College, and a former

stand-up comic.

Post Hill Press will publish his book “Conservative Insurgency: The Struggle to Take America Back 2013-2041” on July 15, 2014.

Kurt has been published in the New York Post, Washington Examiner, Los Angeles Times, Washington Times and elsewhere. He has also been a guest on Fox News, the Hugh Hewitt Show, the Dennis Miller Show, the John Phillips Show, the Tony Katz Show, the Greg Garrison Show, Geraldo, The Snark Factor, the Derek Hunter Show, and the WMAL Morning Show with Larry O’Connor, among others. He appears weekly on Cam & Company on NRA News.

Kurt has published four #1 bestselling Amazon "Political Humor" ebooks in a row: "I Am a Conservative: Uncensored, Undiluted and Absolutely Un-PC" (also an audiobook), "I Am a Liberal: A Conservative's Guide to Dealing With Nature's Most Irritating Mistake," “Fetch My Latte: Sharing Feelings With Stupid People,” and “Fifty Shades of Liberal.”

Kurt rose to the rank of Army colonel (Infantry), commanded a cavalry recon squadron, and served in Desert Storm and Kosovo as well as multiple disaster operations. He lives in the South Bay area of Los Angeles where his hobbies include red meat and red wine.

A...

• 2 months later...

Really smart move by Ben Carson...

Ben Carson wants to convene a private session with the four other Republican presidential candidates ahead of their March 3 debate to discuss rising above “the sophomoric attacks of past encounters and have a serious discussion about substantive issues,” he says in statement.

• “The American people deserve so much more from the candidates who are seeking the most powerful position in the free world, and I share their concern that this race has taken a turn for the worse, to the point of embarrassment on the world stage”

All respect to you Mr. Carson.

A...

Carson will not attend the debate in Detroit tomorrow night:

Ben Carson said Wednesday that he did not see a path forward for his campaign and that he would not attend the Republican presidential debate on Thursday night, signaling an end to his candidacy after paltry performances in the nominating contests so far.

“I do not see a political path forward in light of last evening’s Super Tuesday primary results,” Mr. Carson said in a statement. “However, this grass-roots movement on behalf of ‘We the People’ will continue.”

Mr. Carson, a retired neurosurgeon, briefly led in the polls last year but his effort petered out amid concerns about his lack of foreign policy knowledge. He failed to win a presidential primary or caucus in any state and frequently complained about a lack of attention from the news media.

On Tuesday, he said that he was calling his opponents to urge them to be more civil to one another but gave no indication that he was considering dropping out of the race.

“I appreciate the support, financial and otherwise, from all corners of America,” Mr. Carson said. “Gratefully, my campaign decisions are not constrained by finances; rather by what is in the best interests of the American people.”

Mr. Carson did not formally suspend his campaign but planned to share details about his intentions when he speaks at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Friday.

Very interesting.

Would love to see him endorse Trump.

A...

My first reaction was to think Uncle(no insidious joke as regards his race but instead, brown rice, i.e., color)Ben would support Cruz if and when he drops out but I am not sure. I do not see him endorsing Don Ho,(tiny bubble head)Trump. I am not sure why Ben is still in the race since he declined his participation in the debate tonight. I am glad he ran, though.

Carson is out.

Ben Carson is suspending his bid for the presidency, the retired neurosurgeon announced Friday, speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference in National Harbor, Maryland.

"Even though I might be leaving the campaign trail, you know there’s a lot of people who love me, they just won’t vote for me. But I will still continue to be heavily involved in trying to save our nation," he said.

The outgoing candidate peppered his speech with implicit warnings to the country about its future, both for fellow candidates and for the media, which intensely scrutinized claims about his biography throughout the course of his campaign.

“You don’t need to have much of a developed brain to react, to react in fear," Carson said in urging a more thoughtful, productive national political discourse. "Animals can do that; lizards do that.”

Later in the speech, Carson appealed to the audience to get active and informed.

“We cannot continue to allow ourselves to be influenced and molded by the political class and by the media. That is going to destroy us," he said, remarking that it's "kind of sad" that the press is the only business protected by the Constitution "because they were supposed to be the allies of the people."

Carson signaled his exit from the race on Wednesday following a string of dismal performances in primaries and caucuses, writing in a statement that he saw no path to claim the Republican nomination.

"I do not see a political path forward in light of last evening’s Super Tuesday primary results," Carson said in the statement released Wednesday, a day before he skipped the 11th Republican debate in his hometown of Detroit.

The following day, he danced around whether he was formally leaving the race. “I want people to start thinking about the real issues that are threatening America right now; those issues are not how big someone’s hands are, or how long someone’s nose is," Carson told Yahoo News' Katie Couric on Thursday.

Earlier on Friday, it was announced that Carson will serve as national chairman of My Faith Votes, a group focused on Christian voter turnout.

Now where do his votes bleed to...

A...

• 2 months later...
On 3/1/2016 at 3:07 PM, Selene said:

Carson will not attend the debate in Detroit tomorrow night:

Very interesting.

Would love to see him endorse Trump.

A...

So when folks who can't understand Trump were certain that Carson was a religious fanatic that would never endorse Trump, they miss the entire attraction of Trump.

Ben Carson is becoming the jack of all trades for Donald Trump’s campaign.

After being tapped to join a vice presidential selection committee last week, Carson has stepped away to focus on other things, according to his business manager Armstrong Williams.

“What Trump wanted from Carson were names of who he would recommend for a potential candidate. He was among several other people making recommendations,” Williams described Carson’s role to The Daily Beast. “Once those names were submitted, they decided to have [Corey] Lewandowski head up.”

Well, well, how could this be!

Now Carson is involved in making sure that everything goes well with Thursday’s meeting.”

That involves a meeting between Carson and Ryan prior to the one set with the presumptive nominee. Williams told The Daily Beast that the meeting has been confirmed and set up. Later a source familiar said they would only speak by phone "ahead of the Trump meeting," despite Williams' desire for it to be face-to-face. 

Carson’s role in the Trump orbit has been one of a close emissary and confidant, a calm voice to contrast the brash demeanor of the real estate mogul who has drawn the ire of many in the Republican establishment. He wants to make sure that Ryan gets to know Trump beyond the image he conveys on cable news networks and massive rallies.

According to Williams, Carson is going to remain a “trusted confidant,” who assists the Trump campaign where he’s needed best.

“I do know that Dr. Carson and Trump have become very trusted allies; brothers,” Williams described the relationship. “They confide in each other.”

And this is part of the reason why Carson wanted the meeting with Ryan, with whom he regularly speaks according to Williams.

“Dr. Carson is carrying the weight of this on his shoulders,” Williams said. “Because Trump trusts him and the Speaker trusts him.”

Don't ever underestimate Trump.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/10/ben-carson-is-off-trump-s-vp-vetting-team.html

A...

Would love to be a fly on the wall during Thursday's meeting.

Adam, I see your Yankees are sitting on the curb with my Angels.  What a terrible start for both. --Joe

1 hour ago, Backlighting said:

Would love to be a fly on the wall during Thursday's meeting.

Adam, I see your Yankees are sitting on the curb with my Angels.  What a terrible start for both. --Joe

Yeah, rebuilding sucks - thank God for the Mets!