Antidote is taking shape!

GALTGULCH8

Unbeknownst to the world at large there is a movement, largely ignored by the media for who knows what reason, of pro individual freedom oriented organizations.

For decades these organizations have gone about their business fairly independent of each other.

Since the awakening of some, who managed to look into Ron Paul for themselves after his moment in the sun during the 2008 debates among those who aspired to become the GOP nominee for president, there has come into existence a handful of new entities with potential to grow.

Students For Liberty .org has eighteen regional conferences this Fall and one is happening today in New England. Because of the Red Sox parade in Boston the meeting which features several speakers including the founder of the Atlas Society, www.atlassociety.org, David Kelley has relocated to Stonehill College outside Brockton where over 120 student activists will attend.

SFL boasts over 930 college campus affiliates. Atlas Society has affiliated with SFL so we know the new recruits are encouraged to read Ayn Rand's works as well as those of Ludwig von Mises and others. A long list of organizations in the freedom movement are in the network now which is a new feature of the movement.

I received an email from YAL staff in response to my request for an update since their website kept listing 125K student activists over time and I was sure that number must have grown. Now they have over 167,000 student activists and they will not stop there!

Exponential growth is happening but none too soon given the imminent collapse of Western economies thanks to the irrationality of governments and central bankers of the Keynesian school.

It is a race against time to enlighten upcoming generations. Support SFL and YAL if you can.

I am attending the SFL event today and will report back.

gg

Exponential growth is happening but none too soon given the imminent collapse of Western economies thanks to the irrationality of governments and central bankers of the Keynesian school.

It is a race against time to enlighten upcoming generations. Support SFL and YAL if you can.

Even if a crash isn't averted, SFL, YAL, and all the supporters will have provided a new generation of liberty loving people.

Not a bad way to start over.

Donovan mentioned SFL to me once; I've never looked into the organization, but I do hear great things about them occasionally. Not from the mainstream media, of course.

You guys support a sequence of losing causes. One day, by sheer luck, you will back a winner. But do not be too proud. Such an event is a Black Swan.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Ba'al,

I have been a supporter of the Objectivist movement, if such there be, since I learned of it in 1968 before the split. Are you saying that it too is a lost cause? I think not! We are living in a time in which the wrong philosophy prevails and despite its advocates attempt to blame the failures on the free market and turning away from God and the ethics of altruism, it is that which is responsible for the evils in the world.

If the human race survives and prospers it will be because Objectivism has become widespread and children in the future will learn of today's beliefs as an ancient mythology.

The movement of liberty growing with the efforts of SFL and YAL with the alliances with the Advocates for Self Government, The Foundation for Economic Education, the Future of Freedom Foundation, the Ludwig von MIses Institute, and so many other organizations which support individual freedom such as The Atlas Society will help spread the principles of freedom espoused by Objectivism in the process.

I witnessed my first SFL conference today and was impressed by the enthusiasm and intelligence of those who attended and the wisdom of those who spoke.

We have reason on our side and this has attracted young people who were formerly all over the spectrum ideologically including Democratic statists who were willing to listen to reason.

Take heart and support this movement which is on the move and those involved know it and are working hard to pass the torch.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4g6u7_hope-anthem-marc-scibilia-one-man-b_music

gg