RALPH HERTLE GALLERY bluestardesign.us

Ralph Hertle

My works now have a place for display.

See the new web site at,

bluestardesign.us

Fine quality digital prints are now avaiable for sale.

The site is currently under construction; and not all of the elements have been placed.

For example, descriptions of the works and ordering information have yet to be added.

See the site for more information. Print image sizes are negotiable.

I'll be adding more works, including pastels and human figure drawings.

I'll also be creating pages that will display my professional work in architecture and product design.

Enjoy.

Ralph Hertle

Ralphie boy:

Instead of offering your unnecessary, unsolicited and frankly condescending commentary on one our poster's avatar images, you might employ your efforts on figuring out how to properly post your website so that we can go to it easily.

http://bluestardesign.us

A...

$$$$$$

Your ad-hominem name calling to diminish my character is uncalled for and is discourteous.

The other poster's monkey-face avatar is nonetheless grossly horrible, and your sideswipe at me was mean. More mean than the ugly avatar that you apparently approve.

Regarding the prefix, http:// , for the domain name, bluestardesign.us, I'd say that you may have a constructive, and possibly helpful, point of criticism.

Ralph Hertle

The other poster's monkey-face avatar is nonetheless grossly horrible, and your sideswipe at me was mean. More mean than the ugly avatar that you apparently approve.

Ralph Hertle

Your avatar is no oil painting either.

jts's posts may sometimes be horrible, but in chimp terms his avatar would be considered kind of cute.

• 5 years later...
On 12/29/2012 at 3:51 PM, Ralph Hertle said:

One of my works is displayed on OL at this time, and the same is [2505], on Flickr.

My website at, bluestardesign.us, is no longer functioning.

My goal is to post more works at OL, and I may get them to be posted in one place again.

Thanks for your comments, and your questions, posted by rational people on OL, will be answered.

Ralph Hertle