Hockey Playoffs Approach

caroljane

Two excellent teams. Riled and ready. Could be classic.

Agreed. Rangers are still not out of the woods yet. Your guys would have to have a plane crash with the entire team aboard to lose this one up 3-0, but stranger events have occurred.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. Rangers are still not out of the woods yet. Your guys would have to have a plane crash with the entire team aboard to lose this one up 3-0, but stranger events have occurred.

And worse alas - remember Yaroslavl Lokomotiv disaster of 2011. Some in Canada still mourn.

And worse alas - remember Yaroslavl Lokomotiv disaster of 2011. Some in Canada still mourn.

The committee released its final report on 2 November 2011. The committee found several problems that led to the plane crash. The first was that the Yak-Service airline "did not properly control the quality of mastering the aircraft", finding that the crew did not train long enough on the Yak-42. The second was that the crew "did not calculate the takeoff parameters", changing the takeoff thrust during takeoff. While it was not determined which pilot applied the brakes, it was determined that one applied acceleration at the same time as the other applied braking. The second pilot was found to have a banned drug phenobarbitol in his system.[72]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Lokomotiv_Yaroslavl_air_disaster

I am so stymied! Cannot see free livestream due to absent consonants (cannot sin in). Cannot attend pub due to absent money (it is Victoria Day weekend). Must locate live blo.

Carol:

Just cut and paste the sign in letters into a word file and then copy and paste into the appropriate spot.

There are 26 letters. They are:

A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y and Z.

Upper Case: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Lower Case: a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

z <<<<see it works

TY Adam I will try. You are aware I know about 26 letters, correct? Even in nanny state Canada we need to know it to work as instructors.

I lack letters 4 and 5: and punctuation marks at end of row, , colon and semicolon, quotation marks and apostrope

Uh-oh. Coyotes lead 2-0 with under ten minutes left. Kings are going to lose.

I knew it. Back to reality.

Angelenos may be disappointed, but our collective sports' subself is feeling a powerful sense of relief. It's the safety of the familiar.

Losing.

OK. Who's the wisenhammer who reminded them that they're the LA Kings?

I lack letters 4 and 5: and punctuation marks at end of row, , colon and semicolon, quotation marks and apostrope

Um, Carol, can you elaborate on how you can "lack" "letters" 4 and 5?

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/marks.htm

http://grammar.about.com/od/punctuationandmechanics/a/punctrules.htm <<<<they are all in here...

I just mean, said letters will not respond to touc on keyboard. I mean on my keyboard not for paste and cut (not yet learned)

Carol:

"Not yet learned" would be understandable for not liking Rush Limbaugh. However, the simplicity of copying a phrase and then pasting it is not open to the "not yet learned" excuse.

http://www.ctdlc.org/remediation/copypaste.html <<<<enjoy a new skill...

I just mean, said letters will not respond to touc on keyboard. I mean on my keyboard not for paste and cut (not yet learned)

Carol:

"Not yet learned" would be understandable for not liking Rush Limbaugh. However, the simplicity of copying a phrase and then pasting it is not open to the "not yet learned" excuse.

http://www.ctdlc.org/remediation/copypaste.html <<<<enjoy a new skill...

Yippee! Now I can borrow superior content and pass off as my own!

Uh-oh. Coyotes lead 2-0 with under ten minutes left. Kings are going to lose.

I knew it. Back to reality.

Angelenos may be disappointed, but our collective sports' subself is feeling a powerful sense of relief. It's the safety of the familiar.

Losing.

OK. Who's the wisenhammer who reminded them that they're the LA Kings?

Dennis, I know your present sensations well. Comfort zone of perpetual failure, address of Leafs Nation.

A fan[atic] has no choice. Rangers 3 Devils 1.

So much for states rights!

i will say 2-2 draw and Devils in OT

Certainly a probable scenario.

i will say 2-2 draw and Devils in OT

Certainly a probable scenario.

Well Carol you got your two (2) where's my two (2)? End of the first period - Devils 2 Rangers 0

I see, I see....in a desert darkly...yowls, snarls....Coyotes to win.

LA road wins record is overdue to fall.

O ye of little faith. . .

LA will win easily. Won't be close. Then they can kick back and let those two Eastern teams fight it out to see who their next victim will be.

I see, I see....in a desert darkly...yowls, snarls....Coyotes to win.

LA road wins record is overdue to fall.

O ye of little faith. . .

LA will win easily. Won't be close. Then they can kick back and let those two Eastern teams fight it out to see who their next victim will be.

Arbitrary assertion.

--Brant

got ya!

Smart money is on LAK but---Coyotes, zero to lose. Already ownerless, nearly fanless, bankrupt, - only play is for teammates and self esteem - I suppose my predictive reaction is strait out of my beloved B sports movies.