The funniest bean commercial I have ever seen...

Hey, I call bs! Sound can't travel in a vacuum! :laugh:

The space suits do use activated carbon for odor control.

Really?

Then how come my vacuum makes so much damn noise?

A...

Yes, it was lame and a waste of 42 seconds of my life... And, yes, in space no one can hear you do much of anything. And what was the creature breathing? And the last astronaut (number 4 of 2 actually on the Moon), his flag has a green stripe in the flag. Is he a Saudi or something? The funniest bean commercial MSK has ever seen? How many funny bean commercials has he seen? How many unfunny bean commercials?

What is it about certain Objectivists that they like to shit on people having casual fun?

That's more of a human trait than an Objectivist trait.

I was just joking around, Michael.

I thought it was genuinely funny... and so did my wife! :laugh:

Greg,

I know you were.

Also, the animation was well done. I particularly liked the part where the monster ate an astronaut, part of it floated away and the monster looked back at the floating part in distraction, then without thinking, threw the rest away as he attacked another. Damn that was well sequenced.

:)

Michael

Why do you conclude this is taking place in a vacuum? More likely the astronauts are all geared up because the atmosphere is toxic to humans (or whatever species they are). Obviously you haven't spent 900+ years exploring time and space. So take it from someone who knows. Now go have a Jelly Baby on me.

Why do you conclude this is taking place in a vacuum? More likely the astronauts are all geared up because the atmosphere is toxic to humans (or whatever species they are). Obviously you haven't spent 900+ years exploring time and space. So take it from someone who knows. Now go have a Jelly Baby on me.

Well, well the birthday boy makes another appearance!

Happy Birthday 9th...

A...