Planned Parenthood and Ick - Selling Baby Parts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of these people will qualify for my retroactive abortion program...

This ghoulish secular leftist depravity has a direct connection to ancient Israel which also had abandoned it's moral values to sacrifice its own children on pagan altars. That was the last straw. Israel forfeited its moral protection and was allowed to be destroyed by its enemies. The Jews' freedom was revoked and they were taken into captivity as slaves.

George Washington, who fully understood the ramifications of violating moral law, issued this warning in his inaugural address in 1789:

"I dwell on this prospect with every satisfaction which an ardent love for my Country can inspire: since there is no truth more thoroughly established, than that there exists in the economy and course of nature, an indissoluble union between virtue and happiness, between duty and advantage, between the genuine maxims of an honest and magnanimous policy, and the solid rewards of public prosperity and felicity:

Since we ought to be no less persuaded that the propitious smiles of Heaven, can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right, which Heaven itself has ordained:

And since the preservation of the sacred fire of liberty, and the destiny of the Republican model of Government, are justly considered as deeply, perhaps as finally staked, on the experiment entrusted to the hands of the American people."

Could you imagine a President saying anything as politically incorrect as that today? No, you can't...

...and that's why it's OVER for America.

It lost its moral protection on 911 and is now open season fair game for its enemies without and within.

Greg

It lost its moral protection on 911 and is now open season fair game for its enemies without and within.

Greg

Excellent selection Greg.

My question is, not setting any traps here, why is 9-11-2001 the day where America lost it's moral protection?

A...

Because God woulda stopped it?

Doesn't work that way. Moral law and its consequences operate impersonally, just like the law of gravity which acts upon everyone in exactly the same way. The playing field is perfectly level.

It's our own behavior which determines whether that law is a blessing by keeping us safe on the surface of the Earth instead of being flung out into frozen airless space...

...or a curse that draws us down to our own destruction when we're stupid enough to step off of a cliff.

It's totally up to each of us to choose which consequences of moral law we set into motion by our own behavior. So you can't rightfully blame God. He's wise enough to allow each individual the complete freedom to be the only one who can freely choose to screw themselves over. :laugh:

Greg

I watched 54 seconds of that video and had to stop. Salad, wine and baby hearts.

--Brant

I know human sacrifice and cannibalism when I see hear it

I mean, if you're going to cut the little fucker up, why not put what's left on the grill?

win/win

Greg

My question is, not setting any traps here, why is 9-11-2001 the day where America lost it's moral protection?

A...

America is fulfilling the same ancient prophesy in Isaiah that fell upon Israel when it also turned its back to God.

9/11 was the first major attack of an enemy on US soil. But not only that. It was an attack on the very GROUND where America was consecrated to God by George Washington on the day he was inaugurated.

I know about the exquisite timing, because it has already happened, and no one can ever change what has already happened.

The stock market was closed on 9/11 to prevent a collapse. When it reopened on September 17th, it collapsed anyways. That day was the last day of the 7th Jewish Sabbath year, Elul 29th... the same last day of a 7th Sabbath year, the 29th of Elul when the stock market collapsed again on September 29th, 2008.

The second was greater than the first.

The next one is 60 days from today.

It will be greater than the two which which preceded it.

Greg

I mean, if you're going to cut the little fucker up, why not put what's left on the grill?

Brings a whole new meaning to the term "baby back ribs".

Secularits stupidly believe the lie that there are no consequences to be paid by a nation which descends to this depravity.

They're in for a RUDE awakening.

Greg

Greg is channeling the Pastor Rabbi Jonathan Cahn. Here is the full explanation ...

Greg

A...

America is fulfilling the same ancient prophesy in Isaiah that fell upon Israel when it also turned its back to God.

9/11 was the first major attack of an enemy on US soil. But not only that. It was an attack on the very GROUND where America was consecrated to God by George Washington on the day he was inaugurated.

I know about the exquisite timing, because it has already happened, and no one can ever change what has already happened.

The stock market was closed on 9/11 to prevent a collapse. When it reopened on September 17th, it collapsed anyways. That day was the last day of the 7th Jewish Sabbath year, Elul 29th... the same last day of a 7th Sabbath year, the 29th of Elul when the stock market collapsed again on September 29th, 2008.

Greg

Greg

A...

Greg

Ah, thanks.

That answer makes sense in context of the quote.

A...

Post Script: No William. This is what I asked and again you inferred something that I did not ask and then answered your inference.

Not rational.

Greg

A...

Greg

Greg

A...

Greg

Ah, thanks.

That answer makes sense in context of the quote.

A...

Post Script: No William. This is what I asked and again you inferred something that I did not ask and then answered your inference.

Not rational.

Pearl Harbor, anyone? Pearl Harbor?

And they burned the White House down.

The Battle of New Orleans.

https://youtu.be/50_iRIcxsz0

Gettysburg.

William posting on OL

Not rational.

You are right. RabbiPastor Cahn is not rational. He is a prophet and a hot mess. I first put up another version of one of his shows and tells, in which he carefully explains the 9/11 connection. But the calf video was too wacky to resist. Here is a link to the other one. I don't think Greg has added any personal glosses to Cahn's prophecy. He has told us several times that Cahn is The Source.

Holly cow! I watched 1:35. How much cow did you watch, William?

--Brant

I raced through it on 2X speed, reading the subtitles. I probably need to spend a few hundred bucks to understand all the harbingers and all the Christ-Fil-A whoopee.

harbanger.png

Edited by william.scherk

Certainly not what I asked.

At least Greg answered my question.

Pearl Harbor, anyone? Pearl Harbor?

I don't believe the next event will have any historical reference... but that's just a totally subjective guess. In my opinion, it needs to be a "Black Swan" in order to completely blindside the US population... possibly a cyber attack as that's an emerging growth industry..

Greg

I don't think Greg has added any personal glosses to Cahn's prophecy. He has told us several times that Cahn is The Source.

Of course, William. The core story I live by is Judeo Christian.

It illuminates in a meaningful way how each of us gets what we deserve.

Greg

Check!

Negotiations for fetal body parts...

Can we bring back Public Stockades for these people before we execute them?We can even use their body parts to raise money for survivors of Planned Parenthood Death Clinics.Margaret Sanger would be so proud...A...

Here is a perfect place to begin cutting the budget ...

Abby Johnson wasn’t horrified by last week’s undercover video showing a Planned Parenthood doctor describing over lunch and wine how to “crush” a fetus during an abortion to preserve the organs because she’s been there.

In her previous role as clinic director for a Planned Parenthood facility in East Texas, Ms. Johnson said part of her job was to sift through the aborted fetal tissue and organs, pack them in a container with dry ice, check the consent form and “ship them off.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/19/abby-johnson-planned-parenthood-defector-loophole-/#ixzz3gXKOS3v8
Two Democrats — House Judiciary Committee ranking member John Conyers Jr. and Rep. Steve Cohen — released a statement saying that the video “does not demonstrate that Planned Parenthood is ‘selling’ fetal tissue.”

“In fact, many portions of the full video — edited out of the nine-minute version that House Republicans have circulated — directly contradict the allegation that Planned Parenthood has violated federal law,” the joint statement said.

Based on her experience, Ms. Johnson says she saw nothing in the video to indicate that Planned Parenthood is breaking the law. At the same time, she said the video exposes a loophole that gives clinics and processing companies enormous latitude in setting reimbursement charges for fetal hearts, lungs and other organs.

“The law currently states that there can be moneys exchanged as long as they fit under certain categories like preservation, collection, storage, transport, etc.,” Ms. Johnson said. “And the law says there is not a maximum amount that can be charged or a minimum amount but that costs cannot be prohibitive. And that’s very subjective.”