Introduction to: Is Democracy the Nemesis Also of the Anglo Saxons?

Reason Man

My new book titled:

IS DEMOCRACY THE NEMESIS ALSO OF THE ANGLO-SAXONS?

(STORY OF INTELLECTUAL DEFAULT AND MORAL COWARDICE OF ANGRY WHITE MEN)

is completed. Because of my pro-America thoughts I am an outcast in India (in fact under persecution and have to lie low), and cannot publish it here. I am posting the Introduction and wish to post the entire book serially, to get readers’ comments. Further posts will depend on the response.

Introduction:

(The man who invites the Serpent is Re-elected as President: Has the Dismantling of America started?)

Around 2008-09 I sought comments on the net on the first draft of my book “The Anglo Saxon Protestant Revolution” (ASP-R) describing how the ASPs mastered the world after Renaissance, built new continents, and why they are now on a down-ward journey as seen in the recent slide of the US. (As ASPs I today include all people who got naturalized into Americans and broadly adopted the classical Anglo-Saxon philosophy of individualism as their way of life.) I was shocked by the trivial comments, the misunderstandings and criticism based on lack of knowledge and I felt the need to write a prologue to ASP-R as clarification. This prologue became a complete book on its own which I titled as “Is Democracy the Nemesis Also of the Anglo-Saxons?”, generally addressed to the ‘Tea Party (TP) Movement Supporters’, who formed the engine of Republican take-over of the House of Representatives in Nov-Dec 2010. It could not be completed in time for the 2012 elections, but had to be suspended for a long time, and perhaps the TP Movement lost steam in between.

Very briefly, what the book achieves can be described as follows: Starting from a small island on the edge of Europe, the Anglo Saxons built, with tremendous courage, efforts and sacrifice of blood, sweat and life, two virgin continents on two sides of the Pacific, an entirely New World, the climax of rational man’s aspirations for civilization; they are the main contributors to huge discovery and invention of knowledge, and have emancipated 5 sets of people starting with poor ASPs followed by African-Americans, Europeans (many of them Catholics), myriad migrants from undeveloped societies including many Latinos, and finally, all those who are free in undeveloped societies, from 4000 years’ well established suppression and slavery.

But today the emancipators are looked upon as enslavers and racists, the whole earth hates them, and every epithet is unquestionably thrown at them like greedy, selfish, looters of earth, war mongerers etc. But more importantly, the emancipated people who have not contributed much to civilization are out to take-over their countries, and the original creators almost have no answer to it! (Obama’s re-election in 2012 was generally described as contest between ‘angry white men’ versus ‘minorities’!)

As I went on studying this topic of America’s slide (and as news developed and became available to me), today I am shocked into disbelief about the factors involved in it. All over the earth minorities are persecuted, victimized and are at a disadvantage. With America it is the opposite – it is the majority community that is being subjected to huge injustice! And the matter is not as simple as that, but shocking qualifications apply to it.

The minorities inflicting injustice are either emancipated slaves (who have been slaves since mankind’s dawn) or illegal immigrants (Latinos and enemies and haters from all over the earth like Afghans, Iranians, Chinese etc) – men who have contributed nothing to civilization but gained heavily from the majority – such minorities are now destroying the civilization built by the white man led by the ASPs. The further qualification is that the minorities are not taking over because they are vastly improved, have acquired some great powers arising out of achievement, but they are the same doles-depending backward people who have now become self-righteously demanding – on the other hand the community of creators and achievers has been appeasing and apologizing to the extent of being cowards. (If one studies only the issue of racism (about twenty-six pages included in this book) – its rampant practice world over never opposed by anybody, compared to the enlightenment brought in by the ASPs, and the allegations made against them – one will be aghast at the inversion, what I call as Reverse Racism. The only phrase that should strike one is “hatred of the good for being the good”; but the way I experienced and observed it, even reckless over-magnanimity and cowardice on the part of the ASPs are involved.)

This situation is so because the Anglo Saxons reached the end of their intellectual resources (sometime back when the slide started imperceptibly) and are unable to defend themselves and their unique way of life of individualism, and counter an irrational, ‘undeveloped’ world’s onslaught against them. They do not understand that this fight is not about muscles but about intellectuality.

The Greeks lost in battle (but democracy contributed to their weakness). Romans fell because of Republic slowly degenerating into democracy and transforming into dictatorship, internal wars etc. America degenerated from Republic to democracy to chaos of mob-rule faster because of ‘minorities’ that were not allowed to participate in Rome. The way America is progressing it will mostly not be an honorable death, but a shameless, ignominious capitulation to the combined group of the immoral, murderous but impotent cowards of the United Nations whose only strength is white peoples’ cowardice, emancipated 4000 year-old slaves, and lastly illegal immigrants, all of them who obtain their funding / doles by making wild allegations and abusing the white man. As is being developed in this book, I will say: “You too deserve it white man! In fact your contribution has to be more than their ability to rob and destroy; else it can not happen on such a grand scale!”

America has just unfolded the last leg of her fall! Suddenly the UN’s role is so expanded (mainly after Obama, 2008) that it looks like transforming itself from ‘moral authority’ to take over as ‘world government’! A huge part of science (climate change, clean energy etc) is with it (where big corruption and falsity is being practiced). Its issuing international currency, SDRs etc is being mooted for some time now, and even control over internet, arms trade are being surrendered to it. It has the largest army (‘peace-keeping force’) after the US; but the US, already subservient to the UN masters, is proceeding to submit her sovereignty to the impotents. (This book contains nearly 50 pages of writing about how and why America is commiting suicide by using the UN as E I Co – example of victory of evil when good tries to compromise with it.)

The sub-article “An Inverted America – Is it heading towards a collapse?” just ahead, describes how much America is eroded in terms of basic principles. While I have shown how the two political parties (Dems and Reps) have been taking America imperceptibly to the abyss, one small step at a time, President Obama inviting UN inspectors to oversee US elections marks a very big downward jump. It indicates that the process of erosion due to democracy is over, and the process of dismantling America has started – it is a proof that the US cannot reconcile its internal differences and therefore needs an external umpire. (Primarily the internal differences are between the ‘way of life’ of the whites versus the minorities, individualism versus government welfare, but not allowed to so identify due to cowardice.) Everybody has heard about the monkey usurping all the butter belonging to the fighting cats. Here’s a similar one from ancient India – two groups of frogs in a well, yellow and black, fight unendingly like the cats. The leader of the yellow ones goes out and invites a serpent against the blacks. Predictably, the serpent first eats all the black frogs, and then starts with the yellow ones till he finishes all the leader’s relatives, children and wife. Then the yellow leader cries. In America, the yellow leaders are unlikely to cry – they may gloat, having achieved their purpose of destruction. A combination of the impotent (but deceptive) monkey and the venomous serpent is the more appropriate symbol for the UN impotents. (Yet – do not underestimate the impotent; his strength accrues out of the fact that the whites are cowardly about several allegations made against them, and are also unable to act unitedly because of reasons described below and in the entire book. The way I saw menial, slavish Sri Lankans defeating Europeans and ASPs at each others’ hands in the Iraq project I worked on, which is also the way the ASPs are imperceptibly losing to the UN, should make a rational man aghast – any rational man will take lessons from it, but not the mighty ASPs who are bent on committing suicide at the hands of impotents.)

Also note another important point – the above was not the last news about UN’s intrusion in US, rather it was the start. Arms treaty happened, but it does not involve the US alone, it has a seeming international aura – one repercussion is that the UN is increasing its role as international authority. In the coming years more and more negative news about UN will develop because – the Dems will repeatedly employ this as their tool to defeat the Reps; they will surely increase US reliance on UN. Importantly, the Rep conservatives do not have any good answer to this issue except for cheating (using UN as E I Co), wherein they will always become the fools of the situation, being novices in cheating as compared to the post-doctorates of ‘undeveloped’ countries. This truly is going to be the last leg of the fight (even if stretched over a few decades), unless some drastic change of fundamentals is introduced as a game-changer.

Another indication that the process of break-up of America is started is the formation of white groups (like the recent White Students Union in Baltimore to counter minorities’ collective savagery, the Neo-Nazi groups in US army, the comments seen on the net against illegal immigrants and anti-social activities by minorities, etc) – a society that was the most enlightened and magnanimous on earth is finally being forced to give up its rational way of life due to others’ refusal to accept rationality (and whites’ inability to answer it intellectually).

Remember that the Latinos and other illegal migrants from all over the earth are set to increase in the coming decades (when I predict that final collapse will take place). The UN and the rest of the anti-white world will aid that process, I heard arguments while working for UN in Iraq that US and Australia could absorb more than today’s world population but the bastards don’t want to sacrifice – a few decades down the whites’ percentage in population will decrease far more than today – what will they do then? Those few decades is the only time they have to get their act together.

America will not be defeated by an external enemy; but she is proceeding towards internal collapse. When that becomes imminent, other nations will move in – those nations are now already united, as United Nations. The vultures are not only circling in the skies in expectation of a feast, but are being invited to share the carcasses! So far the UN impotents, after taking American / Western money (with the West being their only strength), routinely slapped their benefactors in many matters like recognition of Palestine, encouragement to dictators, allegations against US army, etc, but that was from outside. Now, while shedding tears by writing reports about condition of homeless in America, they are suddenly the supervisors in America’s internal affairs!

Important point: Whether the impotents entered US (for inspection of polls) is secondary – the more important point is that the man who made such a ghastly proposal was convincingly re-elected as President! (That is the more important indicator of America’s erosion. It raises the question: What is the use of so much abusive noise the whites are making on the net?) Even in India, a predominantly illiterate and semi-literate country, nobody would have dared to make such a proposal. There used to be rampant rigging, “booth-capturing”, prohibition of weaker castes in participation of elections, etc. But they sorted it out by computerizing and phasing the elections, supervison by an independent authority and observation by all political parties under military and para-military protection to reduce unfairness to appreciably low levels. But now with the US setting the precedent perhaps everybody may invite the UN in the future; after all, the US is the world leader, though in this respect the direction is wrong. Question is: can the US not settle the election issue internally, if India could with all its handi-caps, diversity, backwardness, illiteracy and corruption?

For reasons explained continuously in the book I do not balme Obama exclusively – he is contributing to the fall, but not more than most of his political colleagues and opponents. (The big downward jump he has taken can be attributed mainly to the fact that that is the point where the competition between the two bad parties to win power reached. The previous big jumps were – not New Deal – but T Roosevelt’s anti-trust acts and Woodrow Wilson’s “idealism” which made New Deal, the UN etc possible.) Society too, having become irrational due to democracy, has influence on rulers’ behavior by discouraging better policies from being implemented. Note important point: Obama has merely invited the UN now – but the UN was originated and carefully nurtured (i.e. milk was fed to the cobra) by the ASPs during better times as some kind of (foolish) ideal (which covered their cowardice); later they tried to use it as East India Co. And only now the inevitable has happened that the UN monster is trying to take them under its control. And even now, many of the whites do not want the UN to be abolished – they only want that it be beaten to a level acceptable to them so that it will not come in their way but merely endorse their E I Co activities. Obama cannot alone be blamed.

If the whites are unable to produce some good arguments, then the US is as good as gone, but for some gasping prior to death, which gives a small chance for recovery. (Dismantling US too will take decades). With some state governors threatening to attack UN inspectors (and setting the style of opposition), they are also progressing, even if imperceptibly, towards a civil war. (The ‘sentimental whites’ on the internet sites I visit were already describing family members crying on Obama’s re-election, prayers to the Lord, and some talking about migration! On the other hand, the Attila-like ‘angry white men’ (described ahead) were generally aggressive / defiant, a few even talking about civil war!)

Overall I only feel a peculiar mixture of sorrow and shocked disbelief at the developments. How can they destroy themselves so very easily? They don’t deserve the greatness they inherited from their forefathers? As far as I see it, today’s Anglo Saxons do not have it in them to generate defense against – should I say ‘undeveloped’ people, to be politically correct and save myself from those ‘undeveloped’ people? They are unable to produce the arguments that will morally inspire and unite them for a combined defense. Just consider as an example one of their major forms of protests today, the Tea Party Movement (to whom this book was originally addressed) – who are they fighting against? Not any foreigners because as far as the external world is concerned America is truly beyond challenge. They protest against their own people; but these are the people in power because of wrong philosophy and it is against this wrong philosophy that the ASPs are unable to produce any convincing arguments that will unite them.

Apart from these ‘angry white men’, most intellectuals too are ineffective (or the good ones have very less say in society); this is described in detail in this book, and how Americans should overcome it is also shown.

Ego is the faculty one uses for knowing the world and making decisions; it is not infallible and any man can make mistakes while using it. Better men make less mistakes and more correct usage; mean little egoists are people who misuse the faculty in a peculiar manner; usually they are unwilling to see the better alternatives, and continue to stick to their small-time thinking in spite of it being obviously wrong, inspite of correct alternatives being obvious. This is the reason why today the whites are unable to put up a united defense and their shameful defeat at the hands of emancipated people and illegal immigrants dependent on doles! Both, the intellectuals and the rowdy angry white men, are sufficiently responsible for this state. The intellectuals stick to their mean little ego; the rowdies have the choice to support better intellectuals, but do not avail of it.

Many factors contributed to this state of America, but all of them have a common root – aversion of basic principles (part of which is their anathema for philosophers like Plato and Aristotle). They justify this aversion by emphasis on what they call as pragmatism or practicality. (Even now, when the ‘undeveloped’ minorities are taking over their country, and the UN has made inroad into it, they don’t want to study basic principles; all they want is rowdyism and boisterousness.) This has made them ‘men without philosophy’ despite being good men, i.e. closer to Attila. Their magnanimity becomes over-generosity; they are subjected to demoralization due to “hatred of the good for being the good” practiced the world over; they have lot of misunderstandings about the world and in particular, lack of knowledge of evil; but they also have a strong arrogance of not accepting / rectifying these lacks. (Their confidence in superiority of American political system is unshakeable – even at a time when the weaknesses of that system are the cause of shameless defeat at the hands of the irrational! But that unshakeable confidence also comes out of not wanting to study basic philosophy). Aversion for basic principles has actually converted them into cowards, which is the root of giving in to all those unbelievable accusations and abuses from minorities who have contributed nothing to civilization, takeover by minorities and now induction of UN into their internal matters!

Just as some examples of the above: It is as part of this aversion to basic principles that they sidelined Ayn Rand when she uniquely foresaw many things like the evil of UN; today they use her name as opportunism. Another example is that movements like the tea parties lose their strength so very fast because of lack of fundamental philosophy – today “I came, I conquered”, tomorrow foooos, so much steam gone. (The other alternatives of whites are not even worth discussing – e.g. appeals to religion – That was the base American Revolution dislodged first and foremost with the first amendment.)

The important point is: There have to be some fundamental issues, some key principles / thoughts and line of action over which they have to unite; else they will never be able to stop the ‘undeveloped’ people taking over their country. In fact solution is available in the analysis and refutation of those wrong ideas / concepts which most Americans hold as unchallengeable and sacred – but such analysis is not allowed, the pragmatists are very strongly against it. But these angry white men and their small time intellectuals will never be able to find that line of action because of their aversion for fundamentals. (The main aim of this book is to refute the wrong ideas and find these key principles, this line of action that will save America.)

Many sacredly held wrong notions of Americans are dealt with upto the end in this book, but just as example consider the concept “All men were created equal” – if all men were really equal (without proper qualification) then: 1. whatever is happening in the US is to be accepted as right (irrespective of whether it is really right or no), just because it is happening with the backing of more number of “equal” votes; 2. Importantly, we should have a global democracy (since all men are equal), and the agency most suitable for the purpose is the United Nations! Why should angry white men raise so much of a hue and cry against the Dems and the UN? And who will consider them as rational; rather why will people not oppose them? 3. At least 6 billion people on earth (out of 7 billion) will pronounce Americans as the most evil people on earth, looters and murderers, and Satan’s land – and if the phrase “All men are equal” is correct without qualifications we will have to accept that as true (because of such overwhelming majority saying it). (The fact is that the world does consider America to be evil, and instead of challenging it intellectually, they are apologizing together with minor cheating via the UN as E I Co). 4. As a final point against this concept here (its analysis is pursued to the end of the book) imagine the army (or any other organization) where the cadets, the junior officers etc tell their seniors that all men are equal and each one should take his own decision – there will be chaos if men really acted as per this idea. That is how it should be in socio-political and intellectual issues too, i.e. like in any organization, people should organize themselves in a hierarchical manner with top positions for the most rational and intelligent leaders; but in this realm, people have to choose the better politicians and intellectuals voluntarily, have to use their ego very scrupulously; and that is where everything breaks loose, mean little ego comes in, and the irrational takes over.

Apart from “all men were created equal”, other sacred catch-phrases of Americans such as “ancient philosophers (including Aristotle) preach inequality”, “the only salient point about European / British rule of the earth was its looting” etc have also contributed to today’s slide, as shown in the detail in the book.

Because of Americans’ anathema for basic principles, generally a foreigner only will save America. Americans’ highest influences – Locke, Von Mises, Ayn Rand were all foreigners and moreover fugitives and runaways. The big negative influences too were foreign, topmost Kant amongst them.

All the above aspects are described in detail over the entire book. (Because Ayn Rand’s name surfaced strongly during the Tea Parties, quotes from her works are liberally used. But this book is not an endorsement of some small Objectivist group, rather as part of intellectuals critical comments are made against them also.)

The book is divided into three parts. It would have been possible to merge these three parts with ASP-R itself, and also to better the write-up with final touches, but the situation arising out of the persecution I underwent has allowed me to present the material only as below.

Part I lists out and briefly explains many political concepts that have influenced man’s attempts to form a good government since ancient times, particularly Greek and Roman civilizations from where America has borrowed so much. (Some of these are Americans’ unshakeable, unchallengeable, sacred, pious tenets that they use recklessly against opponents in arguments.) It takes review of American history since inception to bring out the contribution of the two bad parties in gradually changing the American republic into today’s chaos of unlimited majority rule.

Part II uses history reviewed in Part I to further analyze why America is proceeding exactly on the same path as Greece and Rome towards collapse. A shocking fact related with this slide is that it is exactly predicted by a man 2500 years back – Plato! (But since Americans look down upon ancient philosophers, they will never learn things from them.) Even America’s Founding Fathers were strongly against democracy as “chaos of mob-rule” and had predicted the same path of destruction leading to today’s situation. This part of the book raises and partly answers what I have called as “The Problem of Civilization”, fundamental questions about democracy over which Greece and Rome failed, and America is faltering precariously.

Part III deals with a practical example of ASPs’ moral cowardice during last century. It describes in detail an example of ‘Victory of Evil over Good’, of how the Anglo Saxons are bent on self-destruction at the hands of impotent evil from all over the world by dealing with it via ultra-evil bodies like UN. Importantly, it discusses why the British rule during the Empire, despite some deficiencies, was far better than American domination of the world today; and what is wrong with America’s external policies also throws light on internal policies which add to today’s slide. (This involves refutation of their unshakeable confidence in superiority of American political ideas, spread of Jeffersonian democracy, etc.) About this UN connection I have said with explanation that once the greatest emancipator in mankind’s history, today America has become the perpetrator of biggest crimes against humanity because of its support to the UN. Part III includes a long sub-article on Racism practiced the world over – a solid example of huge magnanimity of Anglo Saxons, their great emancipation of mankind, and very unfortunately and sorrowfully, also their lack of knowledge of evil, cowardice of accepting any allegations at the hands of the same evil world that practices hatred of the good for being the good as a routine way of life.

Some more points covered in Parts II and III are given at the end of Part I. 26. The book offers a temporary solution to stop the slide and gain time, and finally offers at least guidelines for a permanent solution.

One person commented that I have been critical to the point of rejection – but does the whites’ performance in the twentieth century merit praise? I do not agree with that. Will euphemizing, evasion, rationalization etc help in the present circumstances, particularly when America is hanging precariously and the whites have never acquired the habit of self-introspection about their political thoughts? I do not think not being critical, false eulogies etc will help; and I believe that I have criticized only to the required extent, according praise wherever merited – after all I have called America (in her original founding and achievements) as ‘the climax of rational man’s aspiration of civilization’! I have called the American as the most enlightened, magnanimous man – his magnanimity becoming over-generosity and cowardice in the twentieth century!

Appeal to / Test of Patriotism of Americans seen on the Internet: I have been traveling on internet sites for 2 purposes: 1. to study the American mind; why a country as great as America should unstoppably slide and nobody be able to stop its fall; 2. to look for that / those rare mind(s) which will be able to connect me to help after noting that I have something worth contributing but am helpless due to my position in India. (Winning arguments, a loser’s game, was never my intention – even now I will pull out if I note it is heading towards that). I came under persecution for speaking vociferously against the UN but not writing, as demanded by a fanatic Hindu organization, against US-UK-Australia and Christians – they wanted it to help their propaganda against these countries leading to beating of Christians prior to elections. On some internet sites I have already given details of my complaint to Minority Commission in India which includes my challenge to the American President for supporting the UN; I can challenge them for whatever destruction is going on due to internal policies too (give good ammo to the whites who are shouting hoarse but ineffectively). There are people on these forums that are sympathetic but not in a position to help – but there are also many who have gathered only like illiterate women gather for gossip near village wells. I am not asking for anybody’s neck or even the smallest amount of money though Americans are super-rich and splurge madly. I have seen them talk a lot about patriotism, their family members cried on Obama’s re-election, they talk about civil war for the shining city on the hill, etc. But if somebody has genuine feeling for America and is in a position to do so, then all I am expecting is that he will lift a finger just from his sitting position in front of the computer – connect me to an organization that is fighting for the original America, or even dealing with persecution of Christians the world over from where my case with the Minority Commission in India will gain prominence and I will be able to fight for America.

If what you say is true, then the WASPS have brought the thunder and lightening down upon their own heads.