Ron Paul Compilation CNN Debate

Ghs,

It took quite a few seconds for the YouTube video to materialize. I wondered whether you were suggesting that Ron Paul had nothing of value to say. Fortunately the video did show up and i was impressed with Ron Paul's courage to express views which are so contrary to traditional neoconservative positions.

He may lack the eloquence of our president reading a teleprompter but one has to admire his willingness to stand and articulate his views. Does everyone know that Ron Paul takes his oath of office seriously, reads the bills and votes "No!" if the power being sought is not among the listed powers the Founders granted to the newly created Federal Congress by the then sovereign states. The fact that virtually all other congressmen and senators take the oath as a rite of passage with no thought about what they should do to keep it has led to the impending bankruptcy of America.

It is easier for his supporters to donate dollars to his campaign but I hope they are also enlightening their neighbors and friends and family so that Ron Paul might become the Republican candidate and then the president.

I think he is the only one who would do what is necessary to cut the spending, end the drug war, audit and end the Fed, establish sound currency backed by gold, enlighten the populace, and restore our limited constitutional republic.

I wish he would get serious regarding protecting a woman's right to end an unwanted pregnancy.

Ghs, please let us know what you think of his debate performance and whether you think Ron Paul ought to be our next president.

My views haven't changed since Debbie Clark made this video of me nearly four years ago.

What are your new dog's politics? My dog likes Newt, but I think it's just because of his name. If there were a candidate named "Squirrel," she'd be totally into him instead.

J

My views haven't changed since Debbie Clark made this video of me nearly four years ago.
What are your new dog's politics? My dog likes Newt, but I think it's just because of his name. If there were a candidate named "Squirrel," she'd be totally into him instead. J

My Bichon, Jazz, is not interested in politics at all. Nor I have been able to teach him to play chess. Thus far all he does is chew on the pieces.

Jazz is mainly interested in humping towels and pillows. He also likes music. Here is his favorite tune (from "Gangs of New York"). Whenever I play this, he rears his head and howls like a wolf.

Ghs