JARS will be published by Penn State University Press

From http://www.aynrandst.../jars/index.asp

(1) Volume 12, number 1 of the Journal of Ayn Rand Studies has gone to press.

(2) A deal has been concluded between the JARS Foundation and Penn State University Press:

Starting in 2013, with Volume 13, Number 1 (Issue 25), the JARS Foundation will begin a collaboration with Pennsylvania State University Press (PSUP). PSUP will manage distribution and subscription fulfillment for print and online editions, while the Editorial Board will focus exclusively on journal content. Extensive digital dissemination and preservation of the journal is guaranteed through PSUP partnerships with JSTOR and Project Muse, and the dark archiving of all journal back issues at Stanford's CLOCKSS. Read about this exciting collaborative project here.

Robert Campbell

• 10 months later...

Speaking of JSTOR, sadly for some, JARS archive has recently gone to JSTOR, and the old online archive for JARS has been eliminated. I'm OK, as I have every issue since the beginning of JARS hardcopy. But most of you are out in the cold now (unless you are finally willing to shell out and become a subscriber, in which case, you will have access to the archive while you remain a subscriber), and I will no longer be able to link you up with JARS articles that I reference in my writings.

I was mistaken in my impression that all past issues of JARS would be available electronically to subscribers of the journal in its print-plus-online package. Only back issues starting with 2013 will be available to all such subscribers. If you have access to JSTOR, you're in luck for electronic access to all past issues, regardless of your subscription status. If you have no access to JSTOR, even if you are a subscriber, you have no electronic archive to years of JARS before 2013.

• 2 weeks later...