The Middle "class," Alinsky and O'bama

Selene

The comparisons to Alinsky and O'bama's rhetorical semantic is striking.

This article makes a linkage that appears to be rock solid. Additionally, I have felt this way about O'bama some two (2) years before his inauguration.

I have checked the page numbers to the text to Rules For Radicals and I am including the link to the book.

(3). Change is brought about through relentless agitation and “trouble making” of a kind that radically disrupts society as it is.

Since both the middle and upper classes have none of the organizer’s passion for radical change, he must do his best to “stir up dissatisfaction and discontent [.]” He must “agitate to the point of conflict.” The organizer “dramatizes…injustices” and engages in “‘trouble making’ by stirring up” just those “angers, frustrations, and resentments” (117) that eventuate in the “disorganization of the old and organization of the new” (116 emphasis original). He is determined to give rise to as much “confusion” and “fear” as possible (127).

Here is the article:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/jack-kerwick/6-saul-alinsky-rules-that-explain-obamas-words-and-deeds/

Here is the link to the full text of Rules For Radicals:

http://api.ning.com/files/mhQo-D*9M7s7ffmfEKBJovks53t59U*zxkvs4o0S2CtLaqWDd03CpSRU8Z1redoVXJMnVMl-4kD2KJwZj7EgDfRKoOXyvXtM/Rules_for_Radicals.pdf

For Alinsky, the middle class had to be destroyed and he was exceptionally clear why.

Therefore, when I see this President talk about saving the middle class that he has been systematically shrinking and destroying, I chuckle because reading Alinsky is like reading the mind of a sociopath who has no concept of morality or ethics, only ends.

Alinsky's statements about the middle class:

“The world as it is” is a rather simple world. From this perspective, the world consists of but three kinds of people: “the Haves, the Have-Nots, and the Have-a-Little, Want Mores.” The Haves, possessing, as they do, all of “the power, money, food, security, and luxury,” resist the “change” necessary to relieve the Have-Nots of the “poverty, rotten housing, disease, ignorance, political impotence, and despair” from which they suffer (18).

The Have-a-Little, Want Mores comprise what we call “the middle class.” While Alinsky believes that this group “is the genesis of creativity,” (19) he also claims that it supplies the world with its “Do-Nothings.” The Do-Nothings are those who “profess a commitment to social change for ideals of justice, equality, and opportunity, and then abstain from and discourage all effective action for change [.]” Alinsky remarks that in spite of their reputable appearances, the Do-Nothings are actually “invidious” (20).

This being so, they are as resistant to change as are the Haves.

And this man was Hillary Rodham's God and she is "the smartest woman in the world."

Everyone here has an awareness of Alinsky, however, I am never sure if someone has actually read this tome.

A...

Yup I have. Obama's "You didn't build that". Text book Alinsky..

Our dear leader Obama is the spirit child of Saul Alinsky and old mayor Daley of Chicago. Those two fell upon each other panting and heaving and begat Barak Obama. An Alinskian America hater who place by Chicago Rules.

Ba'al Chatzaf