A New Take on The End of America

When it comes to Mr. Amazing No Short Term Memory Man-Itis, what is a cause for a bigger headslapper than going back to Oct 2008, a month before the election, and listening to Naomi Wolf go on about the armed military coup that George Bush had just pulled off, taking control of the US Military with the intent of ignoring any transfer of government order that would result from a loss by McCain in the 2008 election?

How refreshing antother individual who might assert that she is basically a duplicitous bitch...however I completely support no kill shelters,,,

I've self edited my hyperbole to remove some of the most offensive derogatory terms, because there is a possibility that Michael is right.

But I haven't changed the meaning, because there is a possibility he is not..

Fred,

I hear ya' (especially as I am a Sarah Palin fan), but I don't think Naomi's the enemy any more. (I might be wrong, but I don't think so.)

The bad guys are still out there.

I say fry them, not someone who had a turn of heart and mind and is working through the inner upheaval that causes.

Michael

Michael:

The polite, well meaning, well intentioned Social Democrats in Germany were not the enemy, either. But they were the enabling cheerleaders for the eventual enemy. The great Volkgemeinschaft festering in Germany was the fertile ground needed to unfetter that state and set it off marching across the world. How many times is it necessary to watch a tribe of people invite the inevitable unto themselves with precisely the same puddingheaded ideas running loose?

It seems like an endless movie on a loop.

It starts off, "Let's unfetter our state for this really, really good idea of ours." And that process is ratcheted; the state seldom re-fetters itself. It mostly grows. Expands. Until is it the state uber alles. And not all equally have courted that insanity. Some have actively campaigned for it. But that not all and some roam, because of a very loose grasp on American principles; note the current meme selling pure democracy/majority rule, the ethics of a gang rape as something innately 'American.' Where the Hell did that come from in this America? Or even Athens, as far as that goes.

And yes, I blame the roaming 'some', intentions be damned. Although the cleavage helps a little.

I 'saw' a radio interview of her from Oct 2008. Saw? Yes, it was on video, too, on youtube. And there again was the flashed cleavage. Not sure how that works on radio. Must be HD radio. Then again...I saw the interview. So that must have been planned.

Fred