• 4 weeks later...

Here's a small vent.

I am now moving into another level of my Internet marketing learning, so I need to start getting actual resources ready for sales campaigns.

Following the training I am using (not 30 Day Challenge in this case) I have just signed up for over 80 Web 2.0 sites. That may not sound like much, but it is a major pain in the butt. Keeeriiiiist! It took me tree days of pure boredom. Some sites are easy to sign up to, but others seem to have their sign-up and profile editing routines designed by a Nazi torture chamber engineer.

I will still have to sign up for a lot more sites over time, but at least I now have my core bookmarking and networking sites down pat for backlinks and driving traffic. I still have to fill some of them out with more content, but that will be a pleasure compared to these last 3 days.

Incidentally, I no longer use KeePass for password maintenance. I use a marvelous little program called Roboform that integrates with the browser. I can only imagine what life would be like without it.

Good Mother of Godzilla!

No, I don't want to imagine it!

Of all the tasks I have done so far, sign-ups has definitely taken the No. 1 spot on my pain-in-the-butt meter.

Man am I glad that part is over! (For now, at least.)

Michael