how to fight a war...

moralist

This is how to fight a war...

http://www.debka.com/article/25032/Massive-Russian-blanket-air-bombardment-is-flattening-Raqqa

Russia has launched a merciless blanket air campaign, backed by Kalibr cruise missiles fired from the Caspian and Mediterranean Seas, for the object of

WIPING THE ISLAMIC STATE'S CENTER OF RAQQA OFF THE MAP

, debkafiles military sources report.

It is impossible for a weak spineless limpwristed feminized liberal male like Obama to win a war because the military under his command cannot effectively engage the enemy under the regulatory burden of his politically correct rules of engagement...

...and the enemy knows this. So how do they know? Because Obama tells them right up front exactly what he won't do.

Greg

There are reports alleged to have been "leaked" by our US pilots that they return with 75% of their ordinance on board because they can't get the fucking clearance to drop because of "collateral damage."

The last war the US Military won was Korea. A free democratic and prosperous South Korea is the result. When the US left Vietnam in defeat, there was a bloodbath. Iraq was actually a modest success. It was with a relatively peaceful stable...

... until Obama declared defeat and removed the US military presence.

When the US left Vietnam in defeat from political pressure of the feminized left, there was a bloodbath.

The US leaves Iraq in defeat declared by a feminized leftist Obama, and now there's a bloodbath.

Politically correct feminized leftists simply CANNOT win wars.

Greg

Adam writes:

There are reports alleged to have been "leaked" by our US pilots that they return with 75% of their ordinance on board because they can't get the fucking clearance to drop because of "collateral damage."

Isn't that disgusting?

Doomed to fail... by politically correct feminized leftists.

Greg

With AWAC's and stealth overflights, I assume that since we have stealth aircraft, that we have stealth drones.

Therefore, we should be able to quickly identify this weapons heat signature and take the weapon and the two masses of protoplasm into vapor.

A...

America - Helping Islamic Jihadists Get To Heaven Since August 1,1801...

With AWAC's and stealth overflights, I assume that since we have stealth aircraft, that we have stealth drones. Therefore, we should be able to quickly identify this weapons heat signature and take the weapon and the two masses of protoplasm into vapor.

Sure. Except that US and Saudi Arabia gave them 500 TOWs to fight Assad's army and Iranian/Hezbollah troops.

Russia is attacking them from the air, to help Assad. Not clear yet who France or Britain intend to bomb?

Putin is in Tehran to coordinate Syrian strategy. Wall Street Journal article

BN-LK207_1123pu_J_20151123114511.jpg

If the Russian-Iranian-Syrian strategy works too well, Israel might act.

With AWAC's and stealth overflights, I assume that since we have stealth aircraft, that we have stealth drones.

Therefore, we should be able to quickly identify this weapons heat signature and take the weapon and the two masses of protoplasm into vapor.

Sure. Except that US and Saudi Arabia gave them 500 TOWs to fight Assad's army and Iranian/Hezbollah troops.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/russian-president-putin-irans-supreme-leader-khamenei-meet-over-syria-1448300828

Wolf: I understand how much equipment that they "acquired."

The point is, as you well know, reducing the enemy's "stock" and pieces of protoplasm.

To degrade daily.

I don't get your points, when your connector to those of us who understand warfare, either strategically and/or personally, is missing.

Who, in your mind, are you addressing?

A...

I don't get your points, when your connector to those of us who understand warfare, either strategically and/or personally, is missing.

Oh. Didn't think about it. Just reporting facts on the ground, in Tehran, at sea and so forth.

Thread topic was 'how to fight a war.' US carrier battle group arrives in 5 or 6 days. I don't know exactly what their mission is, except a Navy Times report that they've been training recently for Cold War adversary combat.

It's a soliloquy, Adam. :wink:

Greg

Greg, Wolf was the first person to welcome me on OL some eight (8) years ago in a PM, I don't forget those types of things.

I am almost sure we crossed paths at some type of social event, or, political event.

Therefore, I try to be as fair with him as I can.

Same way I treated you when you first appeared.

It was not easy to get you to admit that you were a "christian" if you remember.

So I will pass on making any judgments about his intent if you don't mind.

Now Peter...is peculiar...lol

oops and there you go...thanks Wolf that's what I thought.

Prior post crossed yours.

A...

FYI always helps lol

Russian T-90 tanks and troops in action http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Russian-ground-troops-arrive-in-Syria-in-unprecedented-military-action-435024

US special forces deploying in Syria http://www.voanews.com/content/us-special-forces-going-into-syria-very-soon/3069672.html

Chemical attacks in Syria becoming 'routine' http://www.cbsnews.com/news/chemical-attacks-becoming-routine-syria-us-envoy/

YPG Kurdish militia dug in near Raqqa. "Fighting with the YPG is a new alliance called the Syrian Democratic Forces, a collection of Kurdish fighters and other Sunni Arab Syrian armed units. Many see the alliance as an American idea to try and secure Sunni Arabs as allies for the Kurdish units, so their advance into the predominantly Sunni areas is not seen as a land grab by Kurdish forces seeking to create their own homeland." http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/23/middleeast/syria-isis-raqqa-front-line-walsh/

Canadian Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan joins U.S. President Barack Obama and French President Francois Hollande, who have both said that Assad has to go. http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/defence-minister-sajjan-on-syria-assad-must-go-1.2669381

arm-the-right-terrorist.jpg?w=529

Adam, I was just joking around. :laugh:

I've been nothing but amiable towards Wolf

even when we disagree.

Greg

OK...no harm, no foul...

Oh. Didn't think about it. Just reporting facts on the ground, in Tehran, at sea and so forth.

Thread topic was 'how to fight a war.' US carrier battle group arrives in 5 or 6 days. I don't know exactly what their mission is, except a Navy Times report that they've been training recently for Cold War adversary combat.

I'm being deployed in three weeks.

--Brant

I don't wanna go!

Here's what is going on: the Middle East has turned into the Balkans.

Even today the role of Britain and France in starting The Great War is not properly appreciated.

I wonder how much NATO and the US will be appreciated for what is boiling over in the Middle East today a hundred years from now?

If you want western civilization to tear itself apart, exporting a little terror to Paris might pay huge dividends. More bear baiting like 9/11?

Since the world's political leaders aren't capable enough for the weaponry under their control, they will use that weaponry on each other. That includes nuclear weaponry. If not now, eventually.

The biggest mistake the US has made was leaving a power vacuum behind in Iraq. That was worse than the Iraq invasion of 2003 if each is considered autonomously. Of course, the latter led to the former.

--Brant

Right as rain, Brant.

-----

Update: both Russian pilots executed while parachuting by Free Syrian Army? or Turkmen?

Dozens of people have gathered outside the Russian Consulate in Istanbul to protest Russian operations in Turkmen regions of Syria, chanting "KIller Russia get out of Syria!" http://www.wandtv.com/story/30592951/the-latest-protesters-outside-russian-consulate-in-turkey

http://www.rationaloptimist.com/blog/humanisms-rise/

Matt Ridley's blog:

"Fifty years ago, after the cracking of the genetic code, Francis Crick was so confident religion would fade that he offered a prize for the best future use for Cambridge’s college chapels. Swimming pools, said the winning entry. Today, when terrorists cry “God is great” in both Paris and Bamako as they murder, the joke seems sour. But here’s a thought: that jihadism may be a last spasm — albeit a painful one — of a snake that is being scotched. The humanists are winning, even against Islam."

I wouldn't have shot them in the air.

Baked, fried or broiled alive. That's the way to do it. Airmen for nothing, the torture's for free.

Seriously, they'd bring a nice ransom (after being paraded naked through the capital).

If you shoot down a warplane shoot the pilot too. That way he can't get into another plane and have another go at you (or your buddies). That's not a war crime, that's war. Of course, on the ground let loose the hounds. "War crime" is something of an oxymoron--knocking loudly at Oxymoron's door, demanding to come in.

I was trained by the US army to kill. Not a word about war crimes no noes. The army didn't give a shit about that in 1964. I only heard about the Geneva Convention unofficially--dum dum bullets and that as an SF combat medic I was a combatant so I could be shot. Like the communist soldiers had been trained not to shoot medics.

Marine unit under fire. The call went out, "Up medic." The medic jumped up to run to the wounded. As soon as he went up he was shot down by the North Vietnamese soldier who had shouted "Up medic!" The unit lost all its medics. So they borrowed some SF medics from a nearby A-Team. I don't think they were shot. The average SF enlisted man had the IQ of a general officer. That's 120(?). The medic was a little smarter than that. Not genius, but hard to kill. (The average West Point graduate was (is?) smarter than the average general.)

Paton was a tactical genius, MacArthur a strategic one. That was about it. Geniuses in the military, such as they are, tend to be lower ranked. You don't know about them for they talked/talk to the generals or each other only. Robert E. Lee lost his genius when Stonewall Jackson was killed.

War being stupid tends not to attract smart people unless they see war is necessary, like a Jew in Israel.

--Brant

serving up generous portions of . . . ?

Here's the latest info on what Russia is doing...

http://www.debka.com/article/25046/Turkey-suspends-flights-over-Syria-Russia-launches-electronic-warfare-against-Ankara

Debka is an excellent Israeli news service.

You NOT find this information anywhere in any Western media because it's not the politically correct liberal party line.

Greg