Putin Was Just Assasinated

Selene

WOW!!

http://sputniknews.com/russia/20150228/1018865497.html

#Nemtsov was shot dead right in front of the Kremlin. A group of men in a car stopped in front of him and fired 4 shots

May not be Putin...

http://rt.com/news/236363-nemtsov-killed-politician-moscow/

Oh well - it was NOT PUTIN - my error.

Saw a headline out of the corner of my eye and saw Putin and missed "critic."

Anybody want an open bottle of champagne?

A....

I liked my first impression better...

Adam,

Glenn Beck has an entire series on the new Russia called 'THE ROOT': THE RED STORM.

You can see about 7 articles devoted to it on his personal page (see here). You have to scroll down. Don't confuse this with The Root: Birth of Big Brother on the same page. This will probably no longer be available for scrolling in a little while, but later when it is gone. I'm pretty sure if you put the name in the search bar at the top of his page, it will come up. Glenn is archiving everything.

Here is his comments on the assassination, article and video (March 3):

Glenn Beck Says the Russian Assassination Brings the World One Step Closer to World War III — Here’s How

If that sounds over the top, don't forget that people started hooting and hollering and yukking it up when he warned about the stirrings for a caliphate among the Islamists. Man did they have fun. Nobody is laughing now.

Michael

Adam,

Glenn Beck has an entire series on the new Russia called 'THE ROOT': THE RED STORM.

You can see about 7 articles devoted to it on his personal page (see here). You have to scroll down. Don't confuse this with The Root: Birth of Big Brother on the same page. This will probably no longer be available for scrolling in a little while, but later when it is gone. I'm pretty sure if you put the name in the search bar at the top of his page, it will come up. Glenn is archiving everything.

Here is his comments on the assassination, article and video (March 3):

Glenn Beck Says the Russian Assassination Brings the World One Step Closer to World War III — Here’s How

If that sounds over the top, don't forget that people started hooting and hollering and yukking it up when he warned about the stirrings for a caliphate among the Islamists. Man did they have fun. Nobody is laughing now.

Michael

Thanks Michael.

You and I had very little problem with Beck because we did our own research on his information which he always encouraged folks to do.

I remember telling OL that I had spoken with some of his folks in research and I was dutifully impressed with their tenacity and directness.

A...