Breaking: Official Bilderberg Attendee List Released

jts

See the complete list of attendees of the 61st Bilderberg meeting. I would post it but the formatting is not preserved.

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-official-bilderberg-attendee-list-released/

http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/index.php

--- begin quote ---

Bilderberg Agenda

The 61st Bilderberg meeting is set to take place from 6 until 9 June 2013 in Hertfordshire, UK. A total of around 140 participants from 21 European and North American countries have confirmed their attendance. As ever, a diverse group of political leaders and experts from industry, finance, academia and the media have been invited. The list of participants is available on www.bilderbergmeetings.org

The key topics for discussion this year include:
• Can the US and Europe grow faster and create jobs?
• Jobs, entitlement and debt
• How big data is changing almost everything
• Nationalism and populism
• US foreign policy
• Africa’s challenges
• Cyber warfare and the proliferation of asymmetric threats
• Major trends in medical research
• Online education: promise and impacts
• Politics of the European Union
• Developments in the Middle East
• Current affairs

Founded in 1954, Bilderberg is an annual conference designed to foster dialogue between Europe and North America.

Every year, between 120-150 political leaders and experts from industry, finance, academia and the media are invited to take part in the conference. About two thirds of the participants come from Europe and the rest from North America; one third from politics and government and the rest from other fields.

The conference has always been a forum for informal, off-the-record discussions about megatrends and the major issues facing the world. Thanks to the private nature of the conference, the participants are not bound by the conventions of office or by pre-agreed positions. As such, they can take time to listen, reflect and gather insights.

There is no detailed agenda, no resolutions are proposed, no votes are taken, and no policy statements are issued.

--- end quote ---

No different from the Chamber of Commerce, the Bilderbergers are just a loose group of private individuals who meet to discuss problems of common interest.

What, after all, is "Objectivist Living"? Are we a "conspiracy of capitalists seeking to replace all government services with private businesses"? No wonder that sensible progressives are dismayed!

No different from the Chamber of Commerce, the Bilderbergers are just a loose group of private individuals who meet to discuss problems of common interest.

What, after all, is "Objectivist Living"? Are we a "conspiracy of capitalists seeking to replace all government services with private businesses"? No wonder that sensible progressives are dismayed!

Now I know why. It is Them.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Bilderberg doesn't exist. It's just a conspiracy theory. According to the conspiracy theorists, the evidence that it exists consists of the fact that there is no evidence that it exists. Those websites are fake. Alex Jones made up the whole thing. Anyone who believes in Bilderberg is koo koo. Watch out for black helicopters. For the next few days, Alex Jones and company will be reporting this non-existent event.

Google executive Eric Schmidt ranted in the UK against privately owned "drones" small surveillance aircraft. In fact, such toys have been common for over 50 years. Schmidt is just someone who wants to control others. If you read his Wikipedia bibilography, the fact that he is a member of the Bilderberger's is cited.

Back in the 60s and 70s, the Council on Foreign Relations was a conspiracy known only to the John Birch Society. About 2008 or so, I was in my university library and there on the shelf was a set of CFR publications, all new and bound and all about the very topics the CFR is so worried about: world order, global peace, stable markets. Tough problems... No wonder they get the smartest people to work on them...

Bilderberg doesn't exist. It's just a conspiracy theory. According to the conspiracy theorists, the evidence that it exists consists of the fact that there is no evidence that it exists. Those websites are fake. Alex Jones made up the whole thing. Anyone who believes in Bilderberg is koo koo. Watch out for black helicopters. For the next few days, Alex Jones and company will be reporting this non-existent event.

You have just hit on the essential of Conspiracy Theory. The lack of evidence for a Conspiracy is positive proof of its existence.

Ba'al Chatzaf

You have just hit on the essential of Conspiracy Theory. The lack of evidence for a Conspiracy is positive proof of its existence.

Ba'al Chatzaf

And evidence of a conspiracy is evidence that it is not a conspiracy.

Definition of conspiracy: 2 or more people secretly planning to do something illegal or immoral. This never happened and can't happen.

Ba'al Chatzaf

And evidence of a conspiracy is evidence that it is not a conspiracy.

Definition of conspiracy: 2 or more people secretly planning to do something illegal or immoral. This never happened and can't happen.

That would apply only if the conspirators intended to keep their activities secret. If a conspiracy is uncovered by legally permissible police procedures the fact that secret is not longer secret does not invalidate the charges that illegal activity was planned in secret.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Ba'al despite jts's long standing status here as a significant contributor, he is trolling you.

("In his head, the many voices were engaged in a conspiracy.")

That is o.k. I am oblivious to such things.

Ba'al Chatzaf

C. Wright Mills just pushed the sod of his grave site as he rolled over...

The Power Elite...http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Book_Excerpts/PowerElite.html

The idea of the power elite rests upon and enables us to make sense of (1) the decisive institutional trends that characterize the structure of our epoch, in particular, the military ascendancy in a, privately incorporated economy, and more broadly, the several coincidences of objective interests between economic, military, and political institutions; (2) the social similarities and the psychological affinities of the men who occupy the command posts of these structures, in particular the increased interchangeability of the top positions in each of them and the increased traffic between these orders in the careers of men of power; (3) the ramifications, to the point of virtual totality, of the kind of decisions that are made at the top, and the rise to power of a set of men who, by training and bent, are professional organizers of considerable force and who are unrestrained by democratic party training.

Standard marxist analysis. However, the general theory of centralized government power that encysts itself is validated.

A...

That web site seems to feature the works of pinko stinko commie loving left wing Liberals.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Hey!...Wait a minute, I thought the Bilderbergers were a secret society? Yet, a list is published by their enemies of their "secret" members?

Now, do we have their secret-plans-for-world-domination? Oh, they already have world domination. And yet they let their top secret plans out? How secret is that? And maybe it's not their real secret plans, but they want us to think thathat is their secret plans? These guys are very sneaky, you know. And they allowed a list of their members to be published? Wonder why they didn't have Obama order in Seal Team 6 to take them out? Oh, because that would cause bad press? But I thought they controlled the press?

And since all the big shots at Google and their other Silicon Valley members control the internet, how come they allow all the political riff-raff to have their own sites?

Wait a minute,...how do we know that all these libertarian/objectivist/conservative internet sites aren't really front groups controlled by the Bilderbergers?

Wait a minute,...how do we know that MSK is not himself a Bilderberger agent?? I mean, I met him at some conferences, he looked like Michael and talked like Michael, but how do I know that that was the real Michael, and not a Bilderbergian "Stepford" clone? I mean, it's possible - I seen stuff like that in the movies...and the movies are run by Hollywood Pinkos, a subsidiary of the Bilderbergers.

Wait a minute!...How do I know that other OL members are who they say they are? Maybe these are all false identitities and are really Bilderbergian agents trying to lure me to,...who knows what?

Hey!...Wait a minute, I thought the Bilderbergers were a secret society? Yet, a list is published by their enemies of their "secret" members?

Now, do we have their secret-plans-for-world-domination? Oh, they already have world domination. And yet they let their top secret plans out? How secret is that? And maybe it's not their real secret plans, but they want us to think thathat is their secret plans? These guys are very sneaky, you know. And they allowed a list of their members to be published? Wonder why they didn't have Obama order in Seal Team 6 to take them out? Oh, because that would cause bad press? But I thought they controlled the press?

And since all the big shots at Google and their other Silicon Valley members control the internet, how come they allow all the political riff-raff to have their own sites?

Wait a minute,...how do we know that all these libertarian/objectivist/conservative internet sites aren't really front groups controlled by the Bilderbergers?

Wait a minute,...how do we know that MSK is not himself a Bilderberger agent?? I mean, I met him at some conferences, he looked like Michael and talked like Michael, but how do I know that that was the real Michael, and not a Bilderbergian "Stepford" clone? I mean, it's possible - I seen stuff like that in the movies...and the movies are run by Hollywood Pinkos, a subsidiary of the Bilderbergers.

Wait a minute!...How do I know that other OL members are who they say they are? Maybe these are all false identitities and are really Bilderbergian agents trying to lure me to,...who knows what?

Shut up, Jerry! Jeez -- you know the Secret Plan for when we lure the key OLers into \Canada.

\mwahahah