What is this disgusting thing?

What is this disgusting thing?

I came across this by accident and it gave me the creeps.

Anybody know what it is?

BaJ2.jpg

Here's the context:

BaJ1.jpg

(Photo: Mr.TinDC)

:smile:

Michael

Someone took an ice cream container (empty) into that private room in the back of the restaurant and put something in the ice cream contain that sure was not ice cream.

Ba'al Chatzaf

It's a Rorschach test. It's a close up of Ben and Jerry's ice cream; but to me looks like the closed mouth and nostrils of a snake...

If your G.d is the shape of a snake, then it's a miracle. BTW, snakes are not disgusting. I used to have a couple Indian Rock pythons, Alexander and Aphrodite. Had them for a year or so, until they got too big for my studio apartment. Great fun. When I'd lay in my waterbed reading a book Alexander would crawl on the bed and curl up on my stomach. Aphrodite wasn't nearly so friendly. She swallowed Alexander once when I used to feed them together, I had to grab his tail and drag him out of her stomach. They were both pretty pissed. Washed Alexander off in a warm tub and all was well. Shit, that was about 40 years ago. I'm getting old.

Bob,

Why don't you just go ahead and tell people what it is? It's a goof. Why do you think I used spoiler tags to hide it?

:smile:

Dayaamm!

Michael

What can I say. I am terminally obtuse.