Weinergate - a study in American Politcs, Media, Humor and Propaganda

If I am right, Weiner's assertion that he had no physical relationship with the women to whom he exposed himself is undoubtedly true. He had no more physical relationship with his female correspondents than the man in the raincoat has with his audience. A physical relationship is not the point of the behavior.

When Jean-Jacques Rousseau was young, he liked to moon women anonymously. He liked being caned, too.

200px-Jean-Jacques_Rousseau_(painted_portrait).jpg

Folks:

Now this is a very interesting perception which I did not even remotely consider as the psychiatric disorder that it is, or, as the potential "crime" that it is.

If Anthony Weiner had resigned at his press conference earlier this week, I would be happy to give the subject a rest. It is unedifying and unpleasant. Yet a few loose ends remain.

In the voluminous commentary that I have seen on Weiner's case,
I have been struck by the lack of an awareness or description of his problem.
His problem is not that he is indiscreet, or rude, or monstrously egotistical, or obnoxious and untruthful, or all of the above. Based on everything we know, I think it is safe to say that Weiner represents a newfangled throwback to an old-fashioned syndrome.
He is an exhibitionist using the social media to ply his wares. He gets his thrills from exposing himself to women.

When Weiner claimed in his confessional press conference that he had tweeted the infamous photo to the Seattle coed as a joke, he was lying****.
That is, he was
still
lying, continuing the ruse he had maintained when he asserted that his Twitter account had been hacked. At that time he alleged that the photograph constituted a joke on his name played by the perpetrator. Not true.
Weiner himself tweeted the photograph to the young lady because it gave him a sexual thrill to do so.

Thus the claim of Weiner's left-wing defenders that Weiner's conduct raises a privacy interest is absurd.
The public element of his behavior is essential to its nature, as it is for the man who stands undressed in a raincoat waiting to expose himself to a woman in a public place.

If I am right, Weiner's assertion that he had no physical relationship with the women to whom he exposed himself is undoubtedly true.
He had no more physical relationship with his female correspondents than the man in the raincoat has with his audience. A physical relationship is not the point of the behavior.

What is the point?
Exhibitionism is a psychiatric disorder. Weiner appears to present a classic case, updated for the digital age. Among those suffering from the disorder, however, exhibitionism is supposed to abate after age 40. Perhaps Weiner has an additional contribution to make after all, if only in a different field than the one he is pursuing at present.

**** I made an explicit point to my friend as we watched that press conference that he was lying there, but I could not identify the "lying about what" part, but now I know.

I think your diagnosis makes sense. Why else would an intelligent man, even a politician, take such ridiculous risks if he could help it.

But Adam dear, why the blazing red type? Are you..trying to draw attention to your amazing....insights? Hmmmm?

(Hey, the topic title says "and Humour")

Too bad he didn't like being shot!

--Brant

He was really into masturbation too, so maybe auto-erotic asphyxiation would best fit the case.

Folks:

Now this is a very interesting perception which I did not even remotely consider as the psychiatric disorder that it is, or, as the potential "crime" that it is.

If Anthony Weiner had resigned at his press conference earlier this week, I would be happy to give the subject a rest. It is unedifying and unpleasant. Yet a few loose ends remain.

In the voluminous commentary that I have seen on Weiner's case,
I have been struck by the lack of an awareness or description of his problem.
His problem is not that he is indiscreet, or rude, or monstrously egotistical, or obnoxious and untruthful, or all of the above. Based on everything we know, I think it is safe to say that Weiner represents a newfangled throwback to an old-fashioned syndrome.
He is an exhibitionist using the social media to ply his wares. He gets his thrills from exposing himself to women.

When Weiner claimed in his confessional press conference that he had tweeted the infamous photo to the Seattle coed as a joke, he was lying****.
That is, he was
still
lying, continuing the ruse he had maintained when he asserted that his Twitter account had been hacked. At that time he alleged that the photograph constituted a joke on his name played by the perpetrator. Not true.
Weiner himself tweeted the photograph to the young lady because it gave him a sexual thrill to do so.

Thus the claim of Weiner's left-wing defenders that Weiner's conduct raises a privacy interest is absurd.
The public element of his behavior is essential to its nature, as it is for the man who stands undressed in a raincoat waiting to expose himself to a woman in a public place.

If I am right, Weiner's assertion that he had no physical relationship with the women to whom he exposed himself is undoubtedly true.
He had no more physical relationship with his female correspondents than the man in the raincoat has with his audience. A physical relationship is not the point of the behavior.

What is the point?
Exhibitionism is a psychiatric disorder. Weiner appears to present a classic case, updated for the digital age. Among those suffering from the disorder, however, exhibitionism is supposed to abate after age 40. Perhaps Weiner has an additional contribution to make after all, if only in a different field than the one he is pursuing at present.

**** I made an explicit point to my friend as we watched that press conference that he was lying there, but I could not identify the "lying about what" part, but now I know.

I think your diagnosis makes sense. Why else would an intelligent man, even a politician, take such ridiculous risks if he could help it.

But Adam dear, why the blazing red type? Are you..trying to draw attention to your amazing....insights? Hmmmm?

(Hey, the topic title says "and Humour")

Actually, these are not my insights, but John, a poster on Powerline, I did not include the link.

June 11, 2011

Pelosi and Other Leaders Call On Weiner to Resign

By RAYMOND HERNANDEZ and THOMAS KAPLAN

The House Democratic leader, Nancy Pelosi, on Saturday called on Representative Anthony D. Weiner to resign, underscoring the growing concern among Democrats that his online exchanges with women had become a distraction for the party.

Representative Steve J. Israel, Democrat of New York, also called on Mr. Weiner to step down, saying that he clearly needed to seek treatment for "inappropriate behavior."

"I pray for his family and hope that Anthony will take time to get the help he needs without the distractions and added pressures of Washington," Mr. Israel said.

The calls by Ms. Pelosi and Mr. Israel, who heads the House Democrats' re-election efforts for next year, is a culmination of a tumultuous week that began when Mr. Weiner, a New York Democrat, admitted to having inappropriate conversations with at least six women online, after nearly a week of denying any wrongdoing.

The statements reflected the panic within Democratic circles that Mr. Weiner would return to Washington next week, after a weeklong Congressional recess, and bring yet another round of controversy and distraction to House Democrats.

On Friday, Mr. Weiner acknowledged he had exchanged at least five private messages on Twitter this spring with a 17-year-old Delaware girl, but indicated that the messages were "neither explicit nor indecent."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a "completely unrelated story"...[don't you just love when the media pulls that one out of their, er...posterior], Congressman Weiner's Orifice announces that he is on his way out of town for "treatment!" The unrelated story

Wow, ya think he needs treatment of some kind after it just came out that he was involved in messaging with at least one (1) high school female student?

Now his Orifice has told us that these messages with the high school student were completely innocent and you know that Congressman Weiner wouldn't lie ...er, well he only lied that one little time, just once, honest.

And besides, it is still George Bush's fault!

Edited by Selene

More on the lowlife Congressman who lied once, er ...well twice, and counting. How soon will it be until the first actual physical relationship female emerges from his bulging past? I can hear those skeletons banging on the doors of his orifice as we tweet!

The move - which Weiner resisted in the early days of the scandal - comes as Nancy Pelosi, the House Minority leader, and Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the Democratic National Committee chair, each said the lawmaker needs to go.

PHOTOS: WEINER'S SEXTING GAL PALS <<<<some nice pics of his slut stable - including some pictures of his anorexic Muslim wife.

"It is with great disappointment that I call on Representative Anthony Weiner to resign," said Congresswoman Schultz of Florida, calling the scandal a "sordid affair."

"The behavior he has exhibited is indefensible and Representative Weiner's continued service in Congress is untenable," she said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2011/06/11/2011-06-11_anthony_weiner_must_resign_house_democratic_leader_nancy_pelosi_calls_for_perv_p.html#ixzz1P1Lrh4me

You have to love capitalism...

Anthony Weiner Doll and condoms...here.

And George Will predicts that Weiner will whine that under the Americans with Disabilities Act [ADA], you cannot remove him from Congress due to his disability here!

No, but with absolute predictability, this being a modern enlightened age, we’ve arrived at the medicalization of this crisis as, ‘I’m going in for treatment’ — for what no one can say,” Will said.

“But we always reach a point these days where they say, ‘I didn’t do it. My disease made me do it.’”But Will said his next move should be to lean on the Americans with Disabilities Act as the way to prevent expulsion from the House of Representatives. “Well, his next move would be to say, ‘I cannot — because I have a disease I cannot be expelled because that would violate the Americans with Disabilities Act,” Will said. “There are lots of — when a political obsessive as such as this places expulsion from politics, it’s not the loss of a
job
. It’s the loss of identity, personal annihilation. He’s going to dig in.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/06/12/george-will-predicts-weiner-digs-in-uses-the-americans-with-disabilities-act/#ixzz1P601ufgL

"some nice pics of his slut stable"

Slut stable?

So, Meagan Broussard, Ginger Lee, Gennette Cordova, and Lisa Weiss are sluts, Adam? Good to know, if true -- harlots, dirty girls, fornicators, sleazy dressers, trollops . . .

"some nice pics of his slut stable"

Slut stable?

So, Meagan Broussard, Ginger Lee, Gennette Cordova, and Lisa Weiss are sluts, Adam? Good to know, if true -- harlots, dirty girls, fornicators, sleazy dressers, trollops . . .

Go baby go!

It's a good thing many of these magnificent examples of feminine virtue were perfectly comfortable with their exchanges with the married Congressman.

I know they would be just as understanding if a bevy of beauties were engaged in explicit sexual chats with their husband or significant other!

Right?

Apparently, Hummer and Weiner were photographed at a King Kullen supermarket in Manorville, in Suffolk County, NY, upon information and belief, they were on their way to the Hamptons for some rest and relaxation here. The cashier said that the little Weiner looked "creepy!"

The couple was all smiles at the King Kullen, the little dick was humming to a love song that was being put out by one of the store speakers. "She was all smiles. She didn't look upset or anything," the witness said.

So apparently the internet flasher had the miracle one day rehab facility. He should disclose their name because millions of folks would love to go to it.

Will the press ask the little dick which rehab he left for last week?

Maybe Hummer and the little Weiner were laughing because they get to keep his Congressional pension as reported here.

Additionally, he can keep his Congressional membership to the Congressional gym by paying the twenty ($20.00) per month that they laughingly are charged for the access.

Adam

Audit the Congress and stop this waste

• 3 weeks later...

There once was a pervert named Weiner

Who had a perverted demeanor

Forced from the Hill

For acting like Bill

Now Congress is one weiner leaner

Jimmy Fallon did a hilarious piece called the Ballad of Anthony Weiner Link here

You can clap and sing along with this one, it is that good.

• 2 years later...
Posted on December 29, 2013 by John Hinderaker in Democrats
Rough Sox

Like so many prominent Democrats, Eliot Spitzer, formerly the Governor of New York, was born rich, the son of a billionaire. His vast wealth apparently gave him a sense of entitlement, which he expressed most famously as Client Number 9. Spitzer’s attachment to prostitutes derailed his political career, but probably not for long. Meanwhile, one of his call girls has written a book in which she says that Spitzer liked to strangle her.

Until now, Spitzer has been best known for keeping his calf-high black dress socks on during sexual encounters. The ever-inventive New York Post has put all of this together in one of its classic front pages:

580x627xSpitzerRough077.jpg.pagespeed.ic

Rough sox! All I can say is, it’s a good thing the Democrats aren’t conducting a war on women.

Being a Democrat means never having to say you’re sorry. Or mean it, anyway. Spitzer is still a young man. While his run for the NY City Comptroller office crashed and burned, much like Anthony Weiner’s mayoral race, I suspect we will see him again in the public sphere before long. Like so many Democrats, after all, he has a billion dollars behind him.

Spitzer, a class act, unfortunately, all of it is low...

A 10-year-old boy who saw Smith topless in the pool ran back to his parents and shouted, “Mom there’s an old guy in the Jacuzzi with this girl and she’s topless and she’s got her legs wrapped around him,” sources said.

The boy’s cries — “He’s sucking on her toes!” alerted other guests, who walked over to catch an eyeful.

http://nypost.com/2014/01/06/spitzer-and-lis-smith-caught-in-topless-hot-tub-antics/

Post Script:

All I know, is that if I was that 10 year old boy, the last action that I would have taken was to run and tell my parents. I would have hunkered down and taken notes!

A 10-year-old boy who saw Smith topless in the pool ran back to his parents and shouted, “Mom there’s an old guy in the Jacuzzi with this girl and she’s topless and she’s got her legs wrapped around him,” sources said.

The boy’s cries — “He’s sucking on her toes!” alerted other guests, who walked over to catch an eyeful.

http://nypost.com/2014/01/06/spitzer-and-lis-smith-caught-in-topless-hot-tub-antics/

Post Script:

All I know, is that if I was that 10 year old boy, the last action that I would have taken was to run and tell my parents. I would have hunkered down and taken notes!

Adam:

That seems rather mild compared to the escapades you seem to be so fond of...

On a seperate note, hot tubs are not known to be all that sanitary, especially in Third World countries.

Putting everything else aside, he probably has a super-tapeworm budding even as we speak.

Post Script:

Adam:

That seems rather mild compared to the escapades you seem to be so fond of...

On a seperate note, hot tubs are not known to be all that sanitary, especially in Third World countries.

Putting everything else aside, he probably has a super-tapeworm budding even as we speak.

David:

I should have qualified my opening statement.

What I meant about Spitzer's low "class" lessness, related to the fact that:

1) this was a "family resort;"

2) allegedly children were in this "public [whew, can you imagine if I had dropped that 'l'!!] area;" and

3) he is affluent enough to have purchased privacy.

However, public "play" may be one of his kinks/fetishes/etc.

My comment, therefore was not related to a toe/foot fetish which makes no sense to me anyway.

A...