Great News...Black Friday's Shopping Fest Has Been Extended In NY City!!

Selene

NYPD officer in Eric Garner chokehold death not indicted by Staten Island grand jury....

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-eric-garner-chokehold-death-not-indicted-article-1.2031841

Plus the best part is that the Revrend Al does not have to travel!

A...

So glad that race relations were ended when the President was elected...

I should probably review the facts of this case, but when I saw the original news story, it looked to me like the police used excessive force. BTW, I don't think that excessive force is directed only or even primarily against non-white people. The policing culture in this country is just too violent and prosecutors, grand juries, and juries are often reluctant to do anything about it. People shouldn't have to worry about being beaten or killed by the police.

Darrell

I should probably review the facts of this case, but when I saw a original news story, it looked to me like the police used excessive force. BTW, I don't think that excessive force is directed only or even primarily against non-white people. The policing culture in this country is just too violent and prosecutors, grand juries, and juries are often reluctant to do anything about it. People shouldn't have to worry about being beaten or killed by the police.

Darrell

Looked that way to me also Darrell, however, no one will care about that.

I want to see the Grand Jury documents like we can "see" the Fergusin ones.

I did not like what I saw and felt there were some other options.

He made no moves towards the officers.

A...