Not just another thread about Phil

9thdoctor

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For recordkeeping sake, to make it easy to find and reference the latest flounce when, with the grim inevitability of a Greek Tragedy, Phil returns, here’s a link.

http://www.objectivi...ndpost&p=154567

Pity it’s not as quotable as the last one:

Phil2006-2.jpg

Notice ND's stupidity or maliciousness in not understanding the difference between an inappropriate "insult" and an appropriate, much-needed strong criticism of (almost) the entire OL "community", if you can call it that.

I’ll try and whip something up this weekend.

Adam could help you out. He is currently searching the bondage places around Tampa Bay for a missing person and taking a hell of a long time about it.

To whom it may concern:

First of all, I am not going to be the new VICTIM of criticism, especially when our mutual mentoress [hmm kinky tittle], Ms. Rand, disciplined us in the sanction of the VICTIM!

My intricate, time consuming, and, intensely intimate search, in the Tampa area, has been a serious hands on exploration. I have left no orifices offices, homes and other possible locations for BDSM un searched!

This, as you can understand, has taken an excessive amount of time, particularly with several of the submissives that insisted on proving to me that they had nothing to hide!

It is really tough work, but anything for the cause!

Adam

a weary explorer

For recordkeeping sake, to make it easy to find and reference the latest flounce when, with the grim inevitability of a Greek Tragedy, Phil returns, here's a link.

http://www.objectivistliving.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11681&st=0&p=154567entry154567

Pity it's not as quotable as the last one:

It isn't quoted accurately.  Phil didn't include the "all you cunts."  

(I thought when I saw the picture that he'd come back and added that bit in an edit, but, unless he first added it, then changed his mind and took it back out, Phil didn't write it.)

** Actually no I won't [explain about the two other courses I'm teaching this term]. I always knew Michael would eventually prove to, like Linz and Diana, kick me out or start deleting posts of mine he didn't like.  And that just started today.  So he just crossed the line for me:  Sayonara.

It isn't quoted accurately. Phil didn't include the "all you cunts."

(I thought when I saw the picture that he'd come back and added that bit in an edit, but, unless he first added it, then changed his mind and took it back out, Phil didn't write it.)

Indeed, he never wrote the exact sentence which makes up the postscript, though it is made up of words that are demonstrably in Phil’s starkly limited vocabulary. Rand always talked about selectivity in art; I aimed here to recreate a Phil leave-taking with the defining qualities of righteous bombast and vulgarity. It was a delicate balancing act...