Garbage from Seymourblogger

seymourblogger

As Canetti says in his book on Power,and Groups, every group's goal in to increase.

I'm afraid that what Canetti says may just be plain wrong. Not every group's goal is to increase.

For example, can you imagine a teacher wanting to add more kids to an already overcrowded class? Or kids in that class wanting to have to deal with even more classmates?

• 2 weeks later...

One more post....da da da.

For the first time I took a look at the stats for this post today.

10,000 plus people may have wanted to kno9w more about Rand and Nietzsche but what did they get? From the first comment by 9th doctor, an arrow to the heart. Do you have proof of that statement? Gah.

Anyone who has read at least a little of Nietzsche knows. If s/he hasn't then maybe I'll find out reading this post. No such luck babe. All you're gonna get is vitriol. Someone with a different view around here on OL is gonna get called a troll. The same people come out all over someone new to cajole, reward submissiveness and pleas for help, throw darts, of yell troll troll troll.

So be the littlest Bily Goat Gruff when you post and comment here folks. Sorry you didn't get much Nietzsche but you sure did drive up the hits for Michael Stuart Kelly eh?

He didn't even say thank you. 10,000 plus and no wink or salute. Alas. And comments excessive of other blogs. And the time frame of not even 2 months! For all these hits!

Something is in the air. It smells like Nietzsche.

• 2 weeks later...

SM seems to have stopped posting on SLOP too--now no one seems to be posting there--LP banned Darren who was smart and interesting, and SM so polluted the place she might have caused other regulars to take a hike for a while/

--Brant

SM seems to have stopped posting on SLOP too--now no one seems to be posting there--LP banned Darren who was smart and interesting, and SM so polluted the place she might have caused other regulars to take a hike for a while/

--Brant

I have noticed that too Brant. I usually notice the numbers of members and guests here and there when I browse, and most of the time for the past year, Solo had about 15-20 and OL about 25-35 everytime I checked. For the past few weeks OL is the same but the Solo has been below 20, often below 15.

or PS, is there anything to the "new terms of service" I asked about previously that R. Goode complained of?

I agree that Darren was interesting and intelligent. Lots of posters on there are intelligent but somehow, they just are not interesting )you excepted of course)

or PS, is there anything to the "new terms of service" I asked about previously that R. Goode complained of?

I agree that Darren was interesting and intelligent. Lots of posters on there are intelligent but somehow, they just are not interesting )you excepted of course)

What Goode might have been referring to was LP putting up something on a thread that seemed to add to or contradict SOLO's Terms of Service, which hasn't been changed recently/

--Brant

• 10 months later...
One more post....da da da.

For the first time I took a look at the stats for this post today.

10,000 plus people may have wanted to kno9w more about Rand and Nietzsche but what did they get? From the first comment by 9th doctor, an arrow to the heart. Do you have proof of that statement? Gah.

Today's this lunatic's birthday. 79, ick. She credits moi for the bad welcome she got here, tsk tsk. If I recall correctly, she claimed that all references to Nietszche were removed from the Ayn Rand Journals, to which I said 'source please', I mean how rude of me! Here's a little tribute for her I found: