RFK Jr.’s Racial Honesty—and Betrayal

Ed Hudgins

Yes, and how is pointing out hypocrisy in ideological opponents useful?

Carol,

Come on. It discredits them.

That's kind of obvious, no?

Progressives do it all the time. I don't recall your protest about the uselessness of pointing out hypocrisy when the target was, say, Rush Limbaugh.

:smile:

Michael

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael, I do not recall posting any analyses of Rush Limbaugh's hypocrisy, nor do I recall any such discussion being posted here at all. I have heard of such instances but certainly would not have any fun spinning on such a well-worn groove.

But I am not the representative of an organization devoted to the morals and ethics of Ayn Rand, and I don't think "the other side is worse" is much of an answer to legitimate questions.

GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!!

Since he is fat, and, smokes cigars, that is enough to have Canadian interlopers charge him with crimes against humanity...not only is he eating beef, which we know is evil and contributing to global warming, but he exhales CO2 along with the pollutants of cigars which, of course, will destroy the planet!

These accusers should be thankful that the rest of the rational world does not use their standards to judge them.

Ayn, "Judge, and be ready to be judged."

A...

Are the Borg able to read the raised middle finger of both of my hands as a resoponse...

flipoff1.gif

I find it odd that others find it odd that I find it odd that we’re having a long, odd discussion about whether or not it’s odd for me to discuss certain odd topics. Of course, I freely acknowledge that perhaps I’m the odd one for finding all of this odd! So don't take this odd exchange personally.

Odd, isn’t it?

I find it odd that others find it odd that I find it odd that we’re having a long, odd discussion about whether or not it’s odd for me to discuss certain odd topics. Of course, I freely acknowledge that perhaps I’m the odd one for finding all of this odd! So don't take this odd exchange personally.

Odd, isn’t it?

Potentially, it is odd.

However, it is not funny.

Perhaps you should secure a comedic writer.

Odd that I should suggest that isn't it?

I am sure that the above four (4) lines do not qualify for philosophical Haiku...odd is it not?

Odd is not funny.

Then I am ordinary.

Autumn breeze blows cold.

Brrrr....

bth_storm.jpg

Gettin a little chilly on this thread...

jest have to bundle up.

A...

One more syllable and you would have been Thread Haiku Champion!!

One more syllable and you would have been Thread Haiku Champion!!

I am sooo inept at Haiku...I just know how to spell Nagasaki and Hiroshima...they are doing a lot better than Detroit...