Now for something completely different....

Percussion solos never interested me much -- until now. Nice work, if you can get it.

Ghs

Jebus Kryst on a Crutch!

Ba'al Chatzafg

Do you happen to know where I can get a set of drums like that? I am suddenly inspired to take up music again.

George,

I imagine you have to get some proper training on maintenance before they'll let you buy a set.

I'm not an expert, but I do know if I were the percussionist, I would not feed them beans before the show.

:)

Michael

George:

You inspired me with this Pieces of ...er...hmmm ...

well you understand.

A....

I wonder if he could follow-up with drumstick performance - the imaging is well, you know...pay for view special jumps to mind...

I wonder if he could follow-up with drumstick performance - the imaging is well, you know...pay for view special jumps to mind...

Some woman who commented on the video on YouTube said that the percussionist should have used dildos for drum sticks.

If you look at the video closely, you will see that the..ahem...bottoms of the ladies vary a bit in size, with the smallest at the left of the screen and the most ample at the right. This variation gave the...ahem...bottoms different sounds which the performer then used quite effectivly. The video was obviously planned out in advance with some care. I would like to see a video of the auditions. 8-)

After I embedded the video on my FB page, someone called it a "bit vulgar." I replied that I have no problem with vulgar so long as the vulgar is also clever. Elsewhere I have seen complaints that the video is sexist and exploitative. I wish such critics would lighten-up.

Ghs

Some woman who commented on the video on YouTube said that the percussionist should have used dildos for drum sticks.

If you look at the video closely, you will see that the..ahem...bottoms of the ladies vary a bit in size, with the smallest at the left of the screen and the most ample at the right. This variation gave the...ahem...bottoms different sounds which the performer then used quite effectivly. The video was obviously planned out in advance with some care. I would like to see a video of the auditions. 8-)

After I embedded the video on my FB page, someone called it a "bit vulgar." I replied that I have no problem with vulgar so long as the vulgar is also clever. Elsewhere I have seen complaints that the video is sexist and exploitative. I wish such critics would lighten-up.

Ghs

Fine words Mr Smith but you still are complicit. Some of us who were subjected to the band practices you inspired, will never be able to ring our triangles again.

-Pvt Benjamin

recovering

Would opinions and reactions have been different if the percussionist was a female and the um...bottoms were male?

A...