Band names?

The Rolling Stones --> The Tumbling Pebbles

The Who --> Daltrey's Flying-Circus, Magical Elixir, Belly Dancers

The Doors --> The Knobs

Television series?

The Walking Dead --> The Strolling Corpses

The Man who Guffawed

from the kidlit archives, Tom Swift and his Electric Bill

Dammit. You made me pee in my pants again!

I think everyone who has posted the transmuted references should go back and establish what the original title was[can you end a sentence with a verb?].

.As a "low information" opera individual, I can barely guess at some of the references...

A...

I think everyone who has posted the transmuted references should go back and establish what the original title was[can you end a sentence with a verb?].

Yes. you can.

.As a "low information" opera individual, I can barely guess at some of the references...

A...

My opera ones were Cosi Fan Tutti, The Magic Flute, The Flying Dutchman

9ths was Dido and Aeneas by Purcell - his musical taste at least is not questionable!

Yes. you can.

>.As a "low information" opera individual, I can barely guess at some of the references...

A...

9ths was Dido and Aeneas by Purcell - his musical taste at least is not questionable!

I thought Ninth's Dildo/Anus reference related to a movie title he had in mind, not opera. The pay per view kind.**

**Adam, they call this a slow hanging curveball in some circles...

"Region in Czechia" = La Bohème (Giacomo Puccini)

"The Winged Mammal" = The Bat (operetta by Johann Strauss)

ND's:

The Digital Ornament of the Nibelung = The Ring of the Nibelung (Richard Wagner)

The Singing Doctoral Candidates of Nuremberg = The Mastersingers of Nuremberg (Richard Wagner)

Ariadne auf Texas = Ariadne on Naxos (Richard Strauss)

Aida Too Much = Aida (Giuseppe Verdi)

Madame Butterball = Madame Butterfly (Giacomo Puccini)

Enorma = Norma (Vincenzo Bellini)

Yes. you can.

>.As a "low information" opera individual, I can barely guess at some of the references...

<p>A...

I thought Ninth's Dildo/Anus reference related to a movie title he had in mind, not opera. The pay per view kind.**

Thanks Angela and Carol!

**And thanks PDS, I could always hit a hanging curve ball from both sides of the plate when I played ball.

Moreover, being proficient a whip/flogger with both hands works erotically when I play a different type of "ball."

A...

Yes. you can.

<p>A...

Thanks Angela and Carol!

**And thanks PDS, I could always hit a hanging curve ball from both sides of the plate when I played ball.

Moreover, being proficient a whip/flogger with both hands works erotically when I play a different type of "ball."

A...

Have I mentioned 51 Shades of Puce?

A...

How ... interesting. I eat, bat, throw, shoot etc lefthanded but write right-handed. Six degrees of separation....

"Region in Czechia" = La Bohème (Giacomo Puccini)

"The Winged Mammal" = The Bat (operetta by Johann Strauss)

ND's:

The Digital Ornament of the Nibelung = The Ring of the Nibelung (Richard Wagner)

The Singing Doctoral Candidates of Nuremberg = The Mastersingers of Nuremberg (Richard Wagner)

Ariadne auf Texas = Ariadne on Naxos (Richard Strauss)

Aida Too Much = Aida (Giuseppe Verdi)

Madame Butterball = Madame Butterfly (Giacomo Puccini)

Enorma = Norma (Vincenzo Bellini)

The Ring of the Nibelung was analog, not digital.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Cosi Fan Tutti

How many times do I have to tell you, it's Così fan tutte, not tutti. Big difference. If you hear someone say something disparaging about women, it's not the same as them saying something disparaging about the whole human race, right?

EDIT: wait a minute, I'm not sure it's you that I've corrected repeatedly over this. Well, it's still wrong, so don't do it again! Now I think it was you, and you're just doing this to get a rise out of me. Ah, the hell with it.

Hee-hee. I knew I'd getcha with that one.

Hmm...

you're just doing this to get a rise out of me.

so, Carol is trying to get a "rise" out of you...

Now that is extremely interesting...confess Ninth, or, we will have to allow Carol to engage in...oh my!

(CBT) is a sexual activity involving torture of the male genitals.

A...