Two out of three ain't bad

caroljane

Ladies:

I am not enamored of big/large breasts.

I prefer smaller breasts as I have found them to be more responsive. Maybe less self-consciousness? Shorter nerve paths?

Adam

I am guessing you are a fan of the classic Spinal Tap hit "Big Bottom"? I would assume "Sex Farm Woman" would

not accord to the Constitution.

LOL

No not a Spinal Tap person. A well turned and proportionate ass umm "bottom" is much much more aesthetically pleasing. That is why I am such an admiring follower of the women's movement.

I lead from behind I guess.

Adam

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am guessing you are a fan of the classic Spinal Tap hit "Big Bottom"? I would assume "Sex Farm Woman" would

not accord to the Constitution.

I know where Carol needs to go for some remedial courses:

Now there is a valuable education program.

As a professional educator I must protest, as soon as I stop laughing. Was this in the movie? I don't remember it--it looks too well-produced as a video to be part of the Taps' CV! (maybe it was on the ill-fated Smell the Glove Album). Nobody I am sure fails to notice that the Fearsome Four are one guy who cannot get a date, one who is totally dominated by his girlfriend, one who stuffs a cucumber in his pants for public appearances, and one who keeps dropping dead from things like being hit by defenestrated poultry.

Was this in the movie?

I'm not sure we're on speaking terms, seeing that my pate and buttocks are as yet unscathed; assuming we are, FYI this video was originally included in Tap's live video, Break Like the Wind. It was made maybe ten years after that travesty of a documentary by that villain Marty DeBergi.

Was this in the movie?

I'm not sure we're on speaking terms, seeing that my pate and buttocks are as yet unscathed; assuming we are, FYI this video was originally included in Tap's live video, Break Like the Wind. It was made maybe ten years after that travesty of a documentary by that villain Marty DeBergi.

Of course we are speaking, what happens in Creative writing stays in creative writing, and sometimes should not even happen there. I thought the video looked too polished to be in the original. Nothing could ever top Stonehenge anyway.."We don't know who they were..or what they were doing.. but anyway"

How that poignant line resonates with all in O-land!

Of course we are speaking, what happens in Creative writing stays in creative writing, and sometimes should not even happen there.

If you say so, but it all calls to mind the original commercial for Jaws 2: just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

http://www.objectivi...ndpost&p=156914

Perhaps you should tell me how you really feel about the verses I added.

I thought the video looked too polished to be in the original. Nothing could ever top Stonehenge anyway.."We don't know who they were..or what they were doing.. but anyway"

Yes indeed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zdyo4vJuCU

Of course we are speaking, what happens in Creative writing stays in creative writing, and sometimes should not even happen there.

If you say so, but it all calls to mind the original commercial for Jaws 2: just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

http://www.objectivi...ndpost&p=156914

Perhaps you should tell me how you really feel about the verses I added.

I thought the video looked too polished to be in the original. Nothing could ever top Stonehenge anyway.."We don't know who they were..or what they were doing.. but anyway"

Yes indeed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zdyo4vJuCU

Gladly, I thought your verses were funny and aptly loony within the whole OL context, and I laughed at them since you had caught the mood I was going with . I do not want to sound ponderous about writing, but the stuff I write here , I write because I feel like it; it's conversation, or offerings for conversation. Poetry is of course different and personal, but only when you are thinking it up. Once written down it is a piece of writing, with several readers' standards to be judged by, including the author's which is always the most severe. I am seldom, almost never, personally hurt by criticism or indifference to things I write. I have my own favourites (usually the least-viewed stuff!) but it is still new to me that things such as I write here are actually read by more than a dozen people. And some of those dozen are such good writers and readers themselves.

I'm not in danger from the dwarves yet awhile.

It literally peed in my pants laughing at that, when I saw it at a movie theater.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Ba'al Chatzaf

Bob:

What does you signature line in Yiddish mean?

I said it referred to, "If my grandmother had testicles she would be my grandfather!"

Canadian inquiring minds want to know...

Adam

Ba'al Chatzaf

Bob:

What does you signature line in Yiddish mean?

I said it referred to, "If my grandmother had testicles she would be my grandfather!"

Canadian inquiring minds want to know...

Adam

I did not know that was how Yiddish was written down, I thought it was Hebrew and a continuation of his Famous Last Words theme.."I will pull down this Philistine Temple or die trying"! - Samson

• 2 weeks later...

Unless Ellen or Angela notice this thread, or (shudder) Janet, I guess only the men can give insight (intellectual insight, Adam! not up-skirt), but really, maybe I never met real Alpha males or whatever in my single days, but the attitude of the guys who got to see our breasts were, they were breasts, and therefore beautiful. Now there seems to be a scale, bigger is better, look at that poor Triple-D girl. Do men really want breasts to be that big?

For me, there is definitely something symbolic about large breasts, as if the woman adorning them was underscoring her feminine sexuality and sensuality by her physical appearance.

Looks like there is some scientific basis for male fascination with the size of the female breast.

Breast size: a human anomaly

The full, plump bosom seen in the human ape is an anomaly. No other primate has a permanent breast.

So it has been widely theorised that the plump buttock and bosom of modern women are sexual ornaments, selected for by ancestral males.

So don't blame us if we're distracted when girls dress like this.cleavage6.jpg It's our ancestors' fault.

The same goes for female interest in penis size.

Penis size: An Evolutionary Perspective

Females have an evolved interest in the size of a man's penis, which has been sexually selected for its size and shape. But humans are also selected for creativity – we are highly innovative, imaginative apes. Accordingly, women's minds can be aroused by creativity and being sexually imaginative can be physically arousing, adding satisfying metaphorical inches to one's love life.

The author, interestingly, is a female.

So silly. If the boobs aren't enough just turn her over.

--Brant

Kinda like a flapjack...

Or the World War II song...

We've tried it once or twice

And found it rather nice

Chorus:

Roll me over lay me down and do it again

Roll me over in the clover, roll me over lay me down and do it again

Oh this is number one

And the fun has just begun

Oh this is number two,

Down in front he's comin through

Oh this is number three

And his hand is on me knee

Oh this is number four

And he's been there twice before

Oh this is number five

I'm surprised I'm still alive

Oh this is number six,

And he's got me doin tricks

Well this is number seven,

And he took me straight to heaven

Oh this is number eight,

He bent me o'er the garden gate

Oh this is number nine,

And the baby's doin fine

Oh this is number ten,

And when he's through we'll do it again

Oh this is number eleven

and it's just like number seven

Can we please get back to a serious discussion of the important issues I raised, gentlemen?

A little story (from my troubled youth) about this young girl who liked to swim around the pier in Atlantic City. . .

“She could float like a feather, and dive like a duck

And show by her motions, she knew how to . . .(Frolic in the water. . .)