EROSION DUE TO DEMOCRACY AND MISUSE OF RACE AND RELIGION IN IT

Reason Man

There is lot of discussion about encouragement to Af-Am hatred against whites on the Tea Party sites where I am a member – at the end I made the following generally self-explanatory post to start my long OP on related issues which have now become very serious.

XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XX

The huge misunderstanding and undeserved guilt amongst white Americans about the topic of racism due to history of slavery, their demoralization due to democracy aggravated by the whole world hating their success (including internal haters), makes me repeat a few lines as introduction to this post.

An important frequent objection was on TP Patriots: What the heck does this topic have to do with the TPM and our three core values? And even warnings were issued not to go astray into racism.

Basically I am for the 3 core values of TPM. But democracy has destroyed them, so I am against democracy. Democracy runs on votes and for a long time now race is being used as a major tool to segregate America, to create loyal vote-blocks, garner votes and they have already destroyed the US Constitution. In fact when the GOP emancipated the Af-Ams, the Dems were racists and Af-Ams were loyal GOP voters. But later, as part of democracy, the Dems hijacked the entire Af-Am vote-block by gradually destroying the US Constitution, starting with Wilson the racist-segregationist, FDR’s New Deal, Demo-platform of 1960 etc! But on TP Nation the black conservative Marcus produced an exceptional quote to show how race is being misused to destroy America since 1911 and prior – merely to satisfy vested self-interest. (http://www.teapartynation.com/profiles/blog/show?id=3355873%3ABlogPost%3A2909178&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_post

(Part of it is produced here for readers’ convenience --

Marcus Quote: While I am familiar with black Republican author, orator, and advisor to U.S. Presidents, Booker T. Washington, I only recently came across this amazing quote from him which nailed the Rev. Sharptons and Rev Jacksons of America back in 1911.

There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs – partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.”

Wow! Booker T. Washington had these low life scoundrels figured out way back then. He perfectly described the shameful despicable exploitation of the goodness of the American people on display at the Michael Brown funeral.

Folks, in a nutshell, the Left's selective outrage over Brown's death is about getting paid and ginning up rage-based black voter turnout for Democrats in November. Apparently, the Democrats and MSM only consider a young black male's life of value when it is taken by a white person. Epidemic black on black shootings only get a yawn from Dems and the MSM while sipping their mocha lattes.

Insidiously, irresponsibly and strategically, President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder even threw in their anecdotal two cents, sharing their uncomfortable experiences with police as black males. Marcus Unquote

As per the link provided by Marcus just above, Obama has taken the unprecedented step of sending 3 White-House (apart from the role of his special advisor, the famous Reverend, in the drama) to attend Brown’s funeral – all 3 are black – and white people shiver that they will be accused of racism!

Part of my response to the above:

But just incidental to Marcus’ information above, I am producing a similar piece (it is shared with a similar-minded Indian friend I acquired during my many years in India for job purposes) --

A rich European NGO came to a slum in India to educate and improve them. The slum-lord without whose permission nothing can be done there, has 3 known wives (and god knows how many illegal ones). He suggested a simple solution: “spend 10 -12% of your huge kitty on a few binges of food and cheap alcohol for the people you want to uplift; they will be happy because they don’t like to learn but consume. Divide remaining money into 2 parts, one for me, the other amongst all of you.” They said, “Ours is a long term project, we want to teach these illiterate people how to live”. He answered: “Bloody idiots! If these people improve where will I go? My huge money, leadership position, clout, boot-legging, everything depends on their votes which depend on their being illiterate worms.”

India and US are so far apart in terms of development as to be different universes – yet they have some similarities too – that is because of democracy which leads to similar behavior of power-hungry politicians.

Democracy is a fertile ground for the breeding and prosperous nurture of these scoundrels (referred to by Marcus and Booker Washington), the Sharptons and Jacksons -- but the list of whites pointed out by me (Wilson, FDR, JFK, LBJ to today) is far more pernicious; the drama is far more paying to them than Sharptons and Jacksons and Obamas. Merely cursing them or even removing them is of no use, democracy will ensure that they will be replaced by equivalents; democracy necessitates need for evils such as today’s reverse racism on whites (as per Marcus “despicable exploitation of the goodness of the American people”). DEMOCRACY SHOULD BE UNDONE Unquote

The racial division is now substantial – the three core values of TPM are mainly held by whites (and therefore they are called as “racists”) and non-whites mainly vote for their destruction. And as Marcus says, issues like Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown are frequently blown only for vested interests. Several policies of Dems are adopted purely with race in mind (example increasing their voters by Latino immigration).

The individualist Americans’ (mainly white Americans’) response to all the above is captured in one statement by a member on TP Patriots: "unfortunately liberals have played the race game so well and so long that we are all fearful of being labeled racist" – this is a gross understatement, the whites hold a huge undeserved guilt about slavery and are going overboard in making up for it, almost to the extent of getting America destroyed – If they know the reality (which I am presenting) they will be shell-shocked about the falsification: they are the greatest and only emancipators in mankind’s history while slavery and prejudice are very normal all over the earth even today!

I agree that one has to show that he is not being racist while bringing out the contribution of race to today’s slide – but if the topic is completely banned it will never be exposed. I will offer my write-up with proofs and within limits of not making any racist remarks – and every statement will be logically proved.

My OP on the topic is in reality an Introduction to a long write-up; unfortunately because of the huge misunderstandings about this topic I had to write an introduction to the introduction! Please remember – the topic is too complex, half page posts will get us nowhere except criticizing the opponents within our own cadres who already know it all. Long write-up is needed to undo democracy and you will have to be patient with my writing.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Following is just an introduction to my long write-up on erosion due to democracy and misuse of race / religion in it.

Like many Americans I have always been politically conscious and intellectually active and during the course of it I have stumbled upon a principle I have called as “The Established Norm” – that the man who contributes so highly to civilization as to be called as hero is made to pay heavily for his heroism; all of mankind’s greatest heroes were just lynched and burnt as heretics all over the earth at all times except for small periods of time and over small regions like ancient Greece. Even in Europe around the formation of the US they were made to pay, the prime example of which is Galileo. During recent times they are not burnt, yet Ayn Rand’s The Fountainhead is a typical story of treatment meted out to many even in as advanced a society as the US! On the other hand the men who perpetuate huge irrationality are looked upon as idealist / messiah. Not only that the past is monopolized by such “saints” but even some American Presidents belong to this category, example St. FDR because of his “New Deal”! But this phenomenon applies not only to individuals but also to entire societies. As an example, the Anglo Saxons who came out with the concept of unalienable rights of an individual had established the best society in human history so far, were the greatest contributors to knowledge and greatest liberators of men in human history. But they as well as their ideas are thoroughly maligned. For example, their ideas of right to life and freedom of thought and expression are the only basis of civilized life on earth; the “undeveloped” societies are actually uncivilized because of lacking these rights. Right to life is the right to rational selfishness, whereas freedom of thought and expression is the right to rational usage of ego. But the very ideas of selfishness and egoism are so much maligned amongst mankind as to be looked upon as evil – consequently the western man is looked upon as “selfish” (traditionally meaning murderously evil) exploiter and enslaver. But even the western man considers selfishness and egoism to be evil and particularly amongst the Anglo Saxons, charity is looked upon as the final virtue, the ultimate end to be achieved by man. To be considered really successful in Anglo Saxon societies, achievers also have to undertake charity – what’s more, one can also see a competition amongst them about it. (Please note that this attachment to charity is an important factor contributing to their inability to stop the ongoing slide of their countries.)

(The falsity of so-called undeveloped societies in considering western man to be evil is exposed by the fact that they simultaneously long to, and commit acts of daredevilry to illegally migrate to the western countries – that is a part of “The Established Norm” explained above, to consider the westerners as evil because of their virtues, but at the same time to avail of the benefits of those virtues by illegal activities!)

With reference to the issues of slavery and racism the white Americans led by the Anglo Saxon Protestants (ASPs) who are predominantly individualists, offer another glaring example of an entire society subjected to the above described Established Norm of huge injustice to the rational contributor. Starting with the British who implemented abolition of slavery decades prior to the Americans and who stopped massive injustice under the name of religion (all over the earth), the ASPs spread civilization to the extent it exists in the undeveloped societies today! The ASPs built, with tremendous courage, efforts and sacrifice of blood, sweat and life, two continents on two sides of the Pacific, a radically different New World as compared to the old one they gave up; they also liberated a lot of people, to list some of them: the Af-Ams, Europeans (many Catholics amongst them), myriad migrants from all over the world (including many Latinos and others from enemy countries), and all those who are free all over the world like the three Indian lower castes.

But today the emancipators are unquestionably looked upon as enslavers and racists, the whole earth (led by evil bodies like the UN) hates them, and every epithet is thrown at them like greedy, selfish (traditionally evil), materialist looters of earth, war mongerers etc. But more importantly, the emancipated people who have not contributed much to civilization are out to take-over their countries (this is not merely internally, even the external evil of the UN has intruded in their internal affairs and violated their sovereignty), and the original creators almost have no answer to it!

Please note that ‘whites’ has become a symbol of hatred, not only all over the earth, but even within their own countries, mainly representing the American whites followed by Western Europeans. Accordingly, today’s racial problem in America is not of white racism, but of Reverse Racism on whites, which is very glaringly being seen; but the social atmosphere is so very full of wrong ideas that most mainstream intellectuals denounce as racist any man who says so. The whole of it is a huge shock because of its massive, purposeful, glaringly open inversion! (See ** Note below). Not racism, but slavery is openly being practiced over a large part of the earth, against which the ASPs are the only and greatest emancipators in the history of mankind. Though internationally the word racism automatically implies ‘white racism’, the fact is that ‘hate’ exists much more strongly in rest of the world than in America of which I have given many examples in the write-up. None of the well-established slaves (for example the lower castes, i.e. 80% of India) would have seen freedom for thousands of years to come, had it not been for ASP enlightenment via the British who abolished slavery decades prior to America. (Looking at today’s situation what one can say is: If there is any blemish on the ASPs then it is only that they emancipated people who did not deserve to be emancipated; of-course this is racist, but so also reverse racism on whites, and the latter is destroying civilization, not the former.)

To convey the gravity of misconceptions I am quoting a sentence from within the write-up: During Civil Rights movement of 1960s it was invented that whites invented slavery and heaped never-before miseries on Af-Ams (and from whatever I have read I seem to be the first person telling white people about the above complete inversion against them!) Just because they are magnanimous (while today also being demoralized), they are targeted as racist! Further shock: They accept their undeserved guilt, they bend and pay to rogue-politicians, and even help evil men in destroying their country!

** Note – As a comment, a reviewer informed me of such a bigger, widely held, popular misunderstanding about the topic of slavery and reverse racism on whites that I was forced to include below a separate sub-article titled “A widely held popular belief, an LMAO, or ASP quest to destroy the civilization they built?” Please see the sub-article ahead.

Important question is: Why did this reversal happen to the ASPs, and why did they accept it? The most important reason is the ASPs’ inability to guard against democracy, because of which they have been thoroughly demoralized, leading to cowardice. I have handled erosion due to democracy and solution to it in further parts of my write-up; here mainly racism-related aspects are described. The most important characteristic of democracy relevant here is its dependence on majority as arbiter of truth, which sets a competition of getting the lower strata of society to one’s side even by unfair means. Amongst other things like creating and nurturing a huge vote-block of parasites by distributing doles out of productive peoples’ money, it also necessitates making continuous allegations against the good and virtuous – as shown in the write-up ahead, the rulers need to first impoverish and criminalize the lower strata, which then need a target to hate so as to keep them bound as followers. That is the root of such self-righteous hatred of whites, of strong Reverse Racism against them.

The intent of this write-up is to do justice to those who have naturalized into Americans and have adopted the original Anglo Saxon way of life of individualism and are today being subjected to huge injustice of Reverse Racism. Note that in America there was some change as compared to Britain that many Europeans (and even others appreciably) naturalized into American way of life of individualism (i.e. racism reduced amongst them) – yet the origin of American way of life remains distinctly Anglo Saxon, and whites are predominantly the individualists, therefore called as “angry white men” by their opponents – hence beyond this point the words ASP, Anglo Saxon, whites etc are used for “individualist Americans”, without racist intention, it being shown ahead that as a group the white Americans are the least racist on earth. (By contrast minority labels surely have racist purposes which I have explained ahead in detail.)

Because of my firm conviction about the magnanimity of America’s Anglo Saxon heritage, and determination to undo today’s reverse racism on them, I studied practice of slavery and hate all over the earth with emphasis on India’s caste-system. I found that Indian rulers (evil Brahmins called as RPs for reason explained ahead) are the best example of monstrous evil who murdered India by imposing the caste system – it can throw light on some American rulers who are now traversing the same path.

One important reason for inversion of facts could be that emancipation could not have happened overnight, it had to stretch over several decades; the start of emancipation had to be the older way of life (slavery) inherited from mankind’s past (with the emancipators owning and trading in slaves), gradually abolishing slavery and then even eliminating racism after civil rights movement in 1960s. That transition stage from 4000 year-old slavery to emancipation by ASPs over 100-200 years is intellectually one of the most complicated parts and is being used to accuse ASPs of being racists even while they were gradually emancipating. (See sub-article about Inheritance ahead.)

(Since I have challenged ahead the intellectual establishment about many aspects related with reverse racism, I challenge them at the moment to describe an alternate pattern of emancipation, i.e. if supposing mankind were to be emancipated, how would it proceed – a lone ‘savior’ of slaves under Egyptian Pharaohs as shown in some biblical movies? (Slavery is that old.) Another commandment on Mount Sinai? Miracle, punishment of god’s wrath to “white sinners”? Reincarnation of Christ? Then how and particularly could it happen overnight? The ASPs were the greatest and only emancipators in mankind’s history, but the start of emancipation had to be a continuation of mankind’s past!)

Amongst the intellectuals known to me, the “only man of courage” who did some rational work in this regard is Ayn Rand. She has written a single article on Racism (in the book “The Virtue of Selfishness”), which is very inadequate for this huge topic, but the likely reason is that Reverse Racism had not developed like today – but as soon as she noticed the first steps of Reverse Racism, she showed the courage of pronouncing truth, which exposes by contrast the cowardice of all other mainstream white intellectuals (and in particular her alleged Objectivist (O’ist) followers). I shall give explanation based on quotes from her article on Racism. Hers is the only article I have seen to be against “Negro Leaders”; and it was as far back as in 1960s, just after the civil rights movement when they commanded huge sympathy and their bad behavior had just started!

Following are simple derivations based on quotes from her article:

Quote Today, it is not an oppressor, but an oppressed minority group that is demanding the establishment of racial quotas! It means that white laborer is to be charged with collective racial guilt, the guilt consisting merely the color of his skin. That absurdly evil policy is now destroying the moral base of the Negroes’ fight. Unquote

It is the above mentioned collective racial guilt that the whites are very foolishly carrying today, post 2000, and paying for it in the form of huge Reverse Racism against them! Otherwise the Af-Ams (and more importantly Democrats – Dems leading them) have long time back lost “the moral base of the Negroes’ fight”! In fact most politicians (but foremost Dems amongst them) have lost their entire claim to a moral base, but the ASPs do not have any answer to the situation. If the above is Ayn Rand’s reaction to the very start of Af-Ams’ racist misbehavior, imagine what she would have said about the “This is for Trayvon Martin” carnage-cum-revelry seen in 2014 when they have lost all sympathy due to their criminal activities and parasitism – I did not see much reaction to it on many O’ist forums!

Ayn Rand’s article starts with the sentence “Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism.”

This statement substantially absolves as society, the Americans (who adopted Anglo Saxon philosophy and way of life) of all charges of slavery and racism – there never was on earth, as much of an individualist, benevolent, magnanimous and enlightened society as the Anglo Saxons who built so much on earth, and who brought in so much of knowledge and emancipation. Whatever negatives remained in them were inherited from mankind – whatever enlightenment was there, was theirs! The whole of the ‘undeveloped’ world is in various degrees a continuum of collectivists, starting with western Europe being a distant second to America, followed by Far East, then the more backward countries like India, Bangladesh etc – to such an extent that, forget backward people, even the seemingly developed Europeans too have not fully understood the original ASP concept of “unalienable rights of an individual”, rights which neither the rulers , nor the remaining society could violate – unfortunately too many Americans too have forgotten it today! (Despite being 250 years old, when compared with 4000 year-old history of collectivism and mankind’s low ability to assimilate complex philosophical concepts, it is very new and not understood by mankind that is fully submerged in collectivism!) As a corollary to Ayn Rand’s statement, even today, amongst different countries, Americans are the least racist, others are far more so; and internally, as large groups, whites are the least racist (even if foolishly carrying undeserved guilt), while minorities are much more so, and are out to destroy America misusing the former’s magnanimity.

The whole achievement and superiority of Westerners (led by the ASPs) is consequent to accepting rationality out of the Renaissance (Rebirth of Reason) that took place in Europe, which other people adamantly refuse to accept. And today, western cowardice comes out of not recognizing this fact. That adamant refusal is the most important point in the issue of race; till other races do not accept ASP philosophy of individualism (i.e. no welfare state, among other things) as way of life, and do not give up collectivism (including its covert, sub-conscious practices like voting as a block for doles), there will never be a solution to the racial problem but in fact civilization itself will collapse and race will be used to hasten the fall.

A complete refutation about accusing American whites of racism is that till one extends ‘the inalienable rights of an individual’ to other races one cannot be called as racist for making references to racial characteristics if factualonly when one tramples others’ rights on racial basis does one become a racist. The Anglo Saxons never need feel threatened or embarrassed (or like a Nazi) due to any charges of racism against them, but should proudly bear their heritage as the most benevolent community and the emancipators of whosoever is free on earth. (Forget “rights of an individual”, it is American charity since 1750s, and now governmental charity, that makes me call them as fools and cowards – it has boomeranged on them!) In reality today’s question is not at all whether white Americans are racist or no – it is whether other people (who adamantly refuse to accept individualism) deserve those rights or no, whether they deserve to live in the same society or no, whether whites should agree to getting destroyed by sharing their society / civilization with such people. (Many prominent Americans’ views on race like those of Washington and Lincoln are available, of which Lincoln said after emancipation that whites and blacks cannot live together in harmony – should we say today that westerners cannot live together with any other people unless the latter accept individualism?) If somebody says those are their natural rights, are they able to achieve them if left alone, in their own societies, say Africa, Mexico, Iran, Afghanistan, India etc – obvious inference is that they depend on the whites to get those rights, and then hate the emancipators, pull their society down by voting for doles. “Unalienable rights of an individual” is not something one gets in the jungles of Asia and Africa, hanging by the trees like fruits – the ASPs’ is one of the greatest feats in mankind’s history -- so very big an achievement that even the next generations of ASPs are unable to defend it because of their inability to understand democracy! (That is the reason why they so very fittingly became the victims of “The Established Norm”). Others have to live upto it to deserve those rights – the important question in this regard is whether the whites will ever garner the necessary courage to say so and to protect their civilization by whatever means necessary or no? Today internal collectivists have become the biggest danger to America and the question is how to make them accept individualism – making voting rights rational, or arguing for the last time followed by civil war and eviction, or ruthless suppression to save rationality and civilization? (There is danger from external agencies like UN mainly because of successive US governments being influenced by votes of these internal collectivists).

For rest of the Introduction see link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i5VxcEZ2e5VGN8zuAcLYFhZ1CX4rB-WzO1PQTOoys0c/edit?usp=sharing

Could you edit your piece for eye-appeal or better readability, maybe? I suggest paragraph breaks and using Bold and Italic instead of colours and underlines. You could also prepend a summary of what your main points are.

Otherwise there might be a few more like me whose appreciation of your argument is marred by its presentation.

Here's how you might edit the first few giant clumps of text:

[i've been part of a discussion with Tea Party folks on another forum. One topic was on encouraging hatred of whites by African Americans. Here is a post from there (EROSION DUE TO DEMOCRACY AND MISUSE OF RACE AND RELIGION IN IT, by Michael Spencer)

The huge misunderstanding and undeserved guilt amongst white Americans about the topic of racism due to history of slavery, their demoralization due to democracy aggravated by the whole world hating their success (including internal haters), makes me repeat a few lines as introduction to this post.

An important frequent objection was on TP Patriots:

What the heck does this topic have to do with the TPM and our three core values? And even warnings were issued not to go astray into racism.

Basically I am for the 3 core values of TPM. But democracy has destroyed them, so I am against democracy. Democracy runs on votes and for a long time now race is being used as a major tool to segregate America, to create loyal vote-blocks, garner votes and they have already destroyed the US Constitution. In fact when the GOP emancipated the African Americans, the Dems were racists and African Americans were loyal GOP voters.

But later, as part of democracy, the Dems hijacked the entire African Americans vote-block by gradually destroying the US Constitution, starting with Wilson the racist-segregationist, FDR’s New Deal, Demo-platform of 1960 etc! But on Tea Party Nation the black conservative Loyd Marcus] produced an exceptional quote to show how race is being misused to destroy America since 1911 and prior – merely to satisfy vested self-interest (from Brown's Funeral, the Exploiters and America's Police)

While I am familiar with black Republican author, orator, and advisor to U.S. Presidents, Booker T. Washington, I only recently came across this amazing quote from him which nailed the Rev. Sharptons and Rev Jacksons of America back in 1911.

“There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs – partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.”

Wow! Booker T. Washington had these low life scoundrels figured out way back then. He perfectly described theshameful despicable exploitation of the goodness of the American people on display at the Michael Brown funeral.

Folks, in a nutshell, the Left's selective outrage over Brown's death is about getting paid and ginning up rage-based black voter turnout for Democrats in November. Apparently, the Democrats and MSM only consider a young black male's life of value when it is taken by a white person. Epidemic black on black shootings only get a yawn from Dems and the MSM while sipping their mocha lattes.

Insidiously, irresponsibly and strategically, President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder even threw in their anecdotal two cents, sharing their uncomfortable experiences with police as black males.

If you don't do the work of rendering a post readable, then folks tend not to do the work of reading it. Here I have tried to edit the very last long block of text:

A complete refutation about accusing American whites of racism is that till one extends ‘the inalienable rights of an individual’ to other races one cannot be called as racist for making references to racial characteristics if factual – only when one tramples others’ rights on racial basis does one become a racist.

The Anglo Saxons never need feel threatened or embarrassed (or like a Nazi) due to any charges of racism against them, but should proudly bear their heritage as the most benevolent community and the emancipators of whosoever is free on earth. (Forget “rights of an individual”, it is American charity since 1750s, and now governmental charity, that makes me call them as fools and cowards – it has boomeranged on them!)

In reality today’s question is not at all whether white Americans are racist or no – it is whether other people (who adamantly refuse to accept individualism) deserve those rights or no, whether they deserve to live in the same society or no, whether whites should agree to getting destroyed by sharing their society / civilization with such people.

(Many prominent Americans’ views on race like those of Washington and Lincoln are available, of which Lincoln said after emancipation that whites and blacks cannot live together in harmony – should we say today that westerners cannot live together with any other people unless the latter accept individualism?)

If somebody says those are their natural rights, are they able to achieve them if left alone, in their own societies, say Africa, Mexico, Iran, Afghanistan, India etc – obvious inference is that they depend on the whites to get those rights, and then hate the emancipators, pull their society down by voting for doles.

“Unalienable rights of an individual” is not something one gets in the jungles of Asia and Africa, hanging by the trees like fruits – the ASPs’ is one of the greatest feats in mankind’s history -- so very big an achievement that even the next generations of ASPs are unable to defend it because of their inability to understand democracy!

(That is the reason why they so very fittingly became the victims of “The Established Norm”).

Others have to live up to it to deserve those rights – the important question in this regard is whether the whites will ever garner the necessary courage to say so and to protect their civilization by whatever means necessary or no?

Today internal collectivists have become the biggest danger to America and the question is how to make them accept individualism – making voting rights rational, or arguing for the last time followed by civil war and eviction, or ruthless suppression to save rationality and civilization?

(There is danger from external agencies like UN mainly because of successive US governments being influenced by votes of these internal collectivists).

Edited by william.scherk

There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs – partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.

(Ch. V: The Intellectuals and the Boston Mob (pg. 118) }

So let me get the progressive marxist hat terms out in the open...

[This Oreo cookie, house nigger Uncle Tom should be dismissed.]

From that same book that your co-tea party citizen posted:

I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public.

My experience is that people who call themselves "The Intellectuals" understand theories, but they do not understand things. I have long been convinced that, if these men could have gone into the South and taken up and become interested in some practical work which would have brought them in touch with people and things, the whole world would have looked very different to them. Bad as conditions might have seemed at first, when they saw that actual progress was being made, they would have taken a more hopeful view of the situation. Ch. V: The Intellectuals and the Boston Mob

Civilization is what one's own people practice. Savagery is what all other peoples do

Derek:

You are specifically referring to Booker Washington's last paragraph in post #3 supra?

A...

Civilization is what one's own people practice. Savagery is what all other peoples do

Derek:

You are specifically referring to Booker Washington's last paragraph in post #3 supra?

A...

Actually I read that in one of Octavia Butler's novels... but she very possibly could have gotten it from Booker T

...... oh hold up.... you are asking me about your post #3? no I was summarizing Reason Man's last paragraph using the great quote

Derek:

A...

Actually I read that in one of Octavia Butler's novels... but she very possibly could have gotten it from Booker T

...... oh hold up.... you are asking me about your post #3? no I was summarizing Reason Man's last paragraph using the great quote

This "paragraph," I use the term quite loosely here:

“There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs – partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.”

Wow! Booker T. Washington had these low life scoundrels figured out way back then. He perfectly described the shameful despicable exploitation of the goodness of the American people on display at the Michael Brown funeral.

Insidiously, irresponsibly and strategically, President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder even threw in their anecdotal two cents, sharing their uncomfortable experiences with police as black males. Marcus

Admin -- Something has obviously gone wrong with my attempt to reply William Scherk. Request admin to please remove my blank and obviously useless post.

My response to William Scherk (and others):

The above article is only an Introduction to my book -- Racism in America: White Racism or Reverse Racism on Whites?

That too is a part of my wider work on democracy which I hold to be the most important culprit.

I will have to get editing done by pros. Also, I will have to hire them for marketing / promotion. Such books, when merely uploaded on Kindle, do not attract a single buyer because thousands and thousands lie there unnoticed. Kindle does not provide these services and Lulu does not provide them to foreigners. So I have to approach Author House; they had bad reputation previously, but now they have been bought by Penguin who are reputed. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS ABOUT THIS ASPECT, I.E. SERVICES, PROVIDERS ETC? Thanks.

ya know I'm actually interested in hearing what this guy proposes to replace democracy with that would not (based on his opening post) sound extremely racist

• 5 weeks later...

ya know I'm actually interested in hearing what this guy proposes to replace democracy with that would not (based on his opening post) sound extremely racist

It's America's original constitution which was not a democracy but a true republic -- but as Franklin said, they could not keep it.

Only one site had some discussion about this post (10 comments); on all other sites it was generally neglected.

I thank the few who responded – it is courageous to encourage when all others choose to neglect a controversial topic. Fortunately nobody stamped me as racist – that allegation is normal if one just mentions what is openly going on in politics despite it being obvious that if one upholds the original constitution of America one cannot be a racist. From one angle Ingram’s comment (on TP Nation) is correct – America seems to be going down just with a whimper, not nukes – as Ayn Rand said: not Satan with drawn-out sword but a corner-lout (Dem-liberals!) sipping a bottle of Coca-cola! From another angle it won’t be so – no squirming / wriggling of GOP / TPM is going to work; ultimately fanatic Christian, white supremacist etc type of groups will surely takeover like after fall of Rome – this time the celebrations could be with nukes.

My Indian colleagues who helped me with my writing have sacrificed heavily simply because they read Ayn Rand (whose popularity amongst educated Indians is second to America) and realized how much they owe to white-man’s enlightenment via British! They are ready to do more for America than most Americans – they are under huge persecution because of their American thoughts, sort of out-castes, yet undeterred, therefore more heroic! Our actual target is democracy -- but if groups based on any criteria like race / religion etc are being used to grab power then they have to be identified – We found that in American politics, the Dem-liberals, the major destroyers of America for the sake of power (the Rep-Conzs being the minor destroyers) are the real racists, but they use white-man’s self-inflicted undeserved guilt about slavery in such a manner that the emancipator is projected as evil! They started the game (of the welfare state) by first destroying the Af-Ams by means of doles, turning them into parasites cum vote-block, then into criminals, and now using them for the felling. (Af-Ams were the start; today the welfare state has taken over everything). Democracy has so demoralized the white-man that we cannot expect him to pronounce the king to be naked – only the innocent child bereft of cowardice will do so!

The above is brought out in my next post (in 1-2 days). I request members to logically point out where it is racist; whether it reveals facts related with American politics or no; and whether there is a massive inversion or no, i.e. whether the Dem-liberals, who accuse anybody speaking truth as racist, are the real racists or no? I have purposely titled it a bit dramatically as below – but the real intention is to keep it factual with a warning embedded in it, and an invitation to point out anything wrong with it, racist or otherwise.

Are some blacks the only honest intellectuals in AMERICA?

(is looking the other way the way to protect rationality?

or is it the way to push white youth into kkk, N-word and 88!)

WILL WHITE COWARDICE LEAD TO AMERICA’S collapse?

Derek,

In clarity and understanding of universal human nature, you just passed most PhDs in Social Science.

:smile:

Michael

And he's gaining on me!

--Brant

I apologize that I have not read your first post.

The lay out and length make it unreadable.

Yo...it's all in the presentation...

What is your definition of the word "racism?"

Thanks.

A...

Yo...it's all in the presentation...

What is your definition of the word "racism?"

Thanks.

A...

I skipped it out of the box. I just tried to actually read it but it was too hard, too long. However, mixing up the Tea Party movement (TPM) with racial issues like "white guilt" seems to be the wrong social-political fertilizer for a political movement.

--Brant

When he explicitly says that it is one race that lead all others to civilization (lies and twisting of facts), then it seems clear that he will then say that only one race is fit to rule (the superiority of one race=racism)... but he hasn't posted his explanation yet so I could be wrong...

When he explicitly says that it is one race that lead all others to civilization (lies and twisting of facts), then it seems clear that he will then say that only one race is fit to rule (the superiority of one race=racism)... but he hasn't posted his explanation yet so I could be wrong...

Must be those damn Jews, again. They're the best.

--Brant

they owe us!

Adam,

This is the same criticism this poster has received consistently. He usually adopts the martyr posture and blames it on the readers, like in the following quote from his last post:

Only one site had some discussion about this post (10 comments); on all other sites it was generally neglected.

I thank the few who responded – it is courageous to encourage when all others choose to neglect a controversial topic.

In other words, it's the reader's fault for not plowing through his sloppy mess. Why? Because readers should love sloppy messes? Hell no. Not to this poster. He's reason man, after all. It's because the readers are all cowards while he is one of the few brave ones in the world carrying the torch of truth.

I don't have patience for this kind of idiotic thinking.

I let him post his messes here on OL in the hopes that one day he will stop being a lazy-ass blurter of whatever he blurts out and learns how to write. He seems like he has some ideas worth discussing, but I, myself, do not trust people who blame others for their own failures and assigns icky motives to them at that.

Why should I read anyone who calls me a coward right off the bat? Fuck him.

WSS showed very clearly how putting a space between paragraphs makes all the difference in the world. If people don't like spaces, they could try indenting paragraphs like in paper books and publications.

WSS also showed how breaking up the text into smaller chunks is beneficial, but that is an advanced technique for someone who lives within an imaginary world where he is a martyr. Going advanced means he would have to use his brain. This martyrdom thing a hell of a core storyline for someone who is constantly ignored because he doesn't know basic writing techniques.

If he were really interested in being read online, he would learn how to write for online media. It's different than print. For readers who may be interested, because I know this hardheaded poster is not, here are a few links that explain the differences and how to format online writing to ensure the maximum readability, especially for eye-movement.

Here is a very easy-to-read explanation of the eye-tracking studies of Jakob Nielsen: How People Read on the Web.

A humorous, but insightful article by Michael Agger on Slate: Lazy Eyes - How we read online.

This opening video on YouTube of a very short workshop on web writing looks interesting. I'm going to watch the whole workshop myself in a bit even though I am sure I already know the material--a review is always a good idea.

The rest of the workshop is on a playlist here: How to Write for the Web

There's no excuse for not going through this material if someone wants to learn basic web writing. Hell, even the video workshop is only 8 very short videos (three are under 5 minutes and most are around 2 minutes).

Don't think I'm immune to bad online writing, either. I have to review this stuff at times because I, too, get carried away with my passions. But then again, I like to be read when I write.

I don't expect this poster to use any of this information because he is too arrogant to believe he needs to learn elementary communication skills. But for other readers, I hope you do use it to learn if you need to. And use this poster as a case study for everything you can do to ensure nobody reads your stuff online.

Because guess what? Nobody reads him.

Lazy-ass pretender to the title of intellectual who won't learn elementary techniques of writing. Dayamm this makes me mad!

Michael

I just went through the video workshop on how to write for the web.

Yup. I chose a good one. It is excellent.

I have a nasty habit of overusing the active voice. This came from translating a gazillion pages of poorly written text from Portuguese to English. Technicians and lawyers. Gotta love 'em. So I developed a bad passive voice habit.

Even now I'm jonesing to say, "A bad passive voice habit was developed by me due to..." :)

I'm glad I took this short reminder course.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...